0/0 Classics from OCD and Prizes (Muscles Cars Update)

• Thread starter GrandGTM
  • 436 comments
Okay, so you're trading on his behalf? no problem I will add both cars to the schedule.

Hey GrandGTM,

You have it switched in your sending schedule. Send me the Mood indigo Metallic Cuda send mikkeeesf the Tuxedo Black Chevelle. Thanks. :)

And thanks mikeeesf. :)

Hey GrandGTM,

You have it switched in your sending schedule. Send me the Mood indigo Metallic Cuda send mikkeeesf the Tuxedo Black Chevelle. Thanks. :)

And thanks mikeeesf. :)

See I knew that was confusing. I'll fix it now . :)

Hi! I had to switch 2 trades tonight, so I have sent you the first of 2 batches of paint as part of our Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack in Coral Turquoise Metallic trade.

Lime Green
Silver Chrome
GT White Pearl

and

2x Chrome Orange Metallic. These are interesting, because they are both from Lotus, so same manufactor, but they have different shades. One light, one dark. You are getting one of each.

cheers - john

Last edited:
Hi! I had to switch 2 trades tonight, so I have sent you the first of 2 batches of paint as part of our Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack in Coral Turquoise Metallic trade.

Lime Green
Silver Chrome
GT White Pearl

and

2x Chrome Orange Metallic. These are interesting, because they are both from Lotus, so same manufactor, but they have different shades. One light, one dark. You are getting one of each.

cheers - john

Hey John. You're right I noticed it's the same name but two different shades. It's a very nice color :) Thanks for sending.

Hi mate.
Just talking to Gazelle about me sending you a 67 and some paints on his behalf. I am sending you a f/r from my alt G0sub1 which is where the ticket and probably paints will come from. Have you down for 67 on the 11th and the paints I can send tomorrow and following day.
If I read your thread correctly this time, anything from first page paint list is ok?
I also have all gears thanks to others generosity so could send some from main but don't want to clog up your inbox. Maybe 10 a day?
Cheeers mate hope this is ok:)

Hi mate.
Tried sending f/r from G0sub1 as per above post but it would appear you are full of friends. I will only be able to try again in 24 hrs or if you can send f/r when you can I will send paints back.
Cheers mate.:)👍

Hi mate,
3x Chrome Orange Metallic (dark shade)
2x Chrome Orange Metallic (light shade)
sent as second batch of paints for the Le Mans Blue Camaro
cheers ;-)

Hi mate.
Just talking to Gazelle about me sending you a 67 and some paints on his behalf. I am sending you a f/r from my alt G0sub1 which is where the ticket and probably paints will come from. Have you down for 67 on the 11th and the paints I can send tomorrow and following day.
If I read your thread correctly this time, anything from first page paint list is ok?
I also have all gears thanks to others generosity so could send some from main but don't want to clog up your inbox. Maybe 10 a day?
Cheeers mate hope this is ok:)

Thanks for the information. I will clear someone off my friend list and see if I can make a place for you. In addition I am receiving all the remaining gear from ch1potle so that won't be necessary but thank you. :)

Everyone who didn't send me any paints yet, please check the new wanted paints list. This should be sorta kinda the final list of all the paints I would like to have. :)

Everyone who didn't send me any paints yet, please check the new wanted paints list. This should be sorta kinda the final list of all the paints I would like to have. :)

Nice one, plenty for me to go at there 👍 Will be sending your way a bit later :)

Below 5 chips have been sent 👍

Formula Red Pearl (TVR)
Pearl Yellow (Lexus)
Crystal Gold (Lexus)
Iced Teal Metallic (TVR)
Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent (Priority)

Hi mate,
2x Formula Red Pearl (TVR)
3x Matte Pink (For Pink Panther Mobiles!)
sent as first part of the payment for the Ivy Green Superbird
cheers

Hi mate.
Just sent 2x Pathfinder blue pearl
3x GT white pearl
These paints are for Gazelles account as discussed. Will send another 5 tomorrow.
Cheers mate thanks:)

Hallo.

I would like both your green and yellow Countach 74. Can give you paints, tickets, gears or remote races. Your call

Hallo.

I would like both your green and yellow Countach 74. Can give you paints, tickets, gears or remote races. Your call

Hello genuino. The countaches have been traded a while ago. All traded/reserved cars are in the color RED as stated in the opening post. Thanks.

Second part of our Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack Coral Turquoise Metallic trade is sent!

Pearl Yellow
Midnight Purple (P)
Midnight Purple II
Midnight Purple III
Matte Pink!

:)

Hey,

Just noticed this one Dodge Charger Super Bee Hemi in Light Gunmetal Metallic is not mrked in red although it's heading my way on the 31st.

5 more paints will be with you later :D

Yes I was looking at the list earlier and wondering did anyone make claim to this one? Thanks for the reminder, it seems my mind is not focused much on the thread these days as I keep missing some minor details here and there....:D

The following 5 chips have been sent 👍

Blue Abu Dhabi (Ferrari)
Rubino Micallizzato (Ferrari)
Rosso Monza (Ferrari) x 2 - Light version and dark version
Passionate Pink (Lexus)

Back