0/0 Classics from OCD and Prizes (Muscles Cars Update)

• Thread starter GrandGTM
  • 436 comments
Guys I have updated the OP with some GEAR I would like to also have as trades with my 0/0 cars so if anyone could help out I would appreciate it very much. :)

I am interested in your Dodge Charger R/T in Hemi Orange. I have all the gear you need and all the paints. My paints aren't available till 11/03.

I am interested in your Dodge Charger R/T in Hemi Orange. I have all the gear you need and all the paints. My paints aren't available till 11/03.

Hey cryptomanic! long time no trade! :) I'll take gear instead of paints thanks I am trying to complete all my gear so feel free to send me anything you see on my wanted list. I've just updated it with suits as well.

Hey cryptomanic! long time no trade! :) I'll take gear instead of paints thanks I am trying to complete all my gear so feel free to send me anything you see on my wanted list. I've just updated it with suits as well.

Your still on my friends list, I will start sending then. My guy wears grid mesh#17, not ugly at all lol.👍
@Chipotle, Did you want to start suits? I am starting helmets.

Your still on my friends list, I will start sending then. My guy wears grid mesh#17, not ugly at all lol.👍
@Chipotle, Did you want to start suits? I am starting helmets.

Yeah I just didn't want to take a trade away from you. I'm just donating cuz I'm silly :dunce:

Yeah I just didn't want to take a trade away from you. I'm just donating cuz I'm silly :dunce:

Thats not silly, being generous is what this site is all about...sometimes. Since he is my friend I will probably give more than the norm.👍 It does help sending the gear out as it seems to take a while, so thank you friend. :)

Thanks to both of you for taking the time and patience to send the gear.

Crypto << I think perhaps if I see the rest of the selection from Grid Mesh I might like something :P who knows.

Thanks to both of you for taking the time and patience to send the gear.

Crypto << I think perhaps if I see the rest of the selection from Grid Mesh I might like something :P who knows.

I filled up your box!!

:lol: It looks better on the drivers than it does hanging up in the closet. That must be one big closet. :dopey:
It always reminded me of the cenobites from the movie Hellraiser.
puzzlebox.gif

thpinhead.gif

:lol: It looks better on the drivers than it does hanging up in the closet. That must be one big closet. :dopey:

Yeah Like 2 Semis just for the suits and helmets.

Crypto are you sending now? I don't want to flood his inbox from 2 directions. I can send any time really

Sent 5 sets of gear. Box full again:tup: I will check back later to see if you need anything.

@Chipotle, If you want to send some suits, have at it. 👍

Sent 5 sets of gear. Box full again:tup: I will check back later to see if you need anything.

@Chipotle, If you want to send some suits, have at it. 👍

Will do thanks man. Just finishing up 11 sets for someone else. Told you I'm silly

Hi my friend,

The below 5 chips have been sent :)

Maziora Mazeran x 2
Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent
Chrome Silver
Chameleon Orange ( High Priority )

Hi mate.
Would be interested in speed 12 in starmist blue. Have 67 tickets as well as the two paints you are after. The chameleon orange and the Gran Turismo white pearl.
Cheers mate thanks:)👍

Hi mate.
Would be interested in speed 12 in starmist blue. Have 67 tickets as well as the two paints you are after. The chameleon orange and the Gran Turismo white pearl.
Cheers mate thanks:)👍

Sorry mate. Would appear I misread thread and this car is already gone.
If you would like the paints I offered let me know and I will send them to you free of charge.
Cheers mate. Thanks:)

Sorry mate. Would appear I misread thread and this car is already gone.
If you would like the paints I offered let me know and I will send them to you free of charge.
Cheers mate. Thanks:)

No worries there, that's a very kind offer and I'm getting a decent amount of paints here but if you are looking for a specific car let me know and I'll see if I can arrange it for you so I can help you out as well. :)

New cars added! grab em while you can guys! Also the wanted paints list has been updated.

Dodge Charger R/T in Dark Blue Metallic
Mercury Cougar XR-7 in Sheffield Silver
Chevrolet Chevelle SS Misty Turquoise Metallic
Chevrolet Camaro '69 in Le Mans Blue Metallic
Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack in Curious Yellow
Plymouth Superbird in Scorch Red

Plymouth Superbird in Scorch Red

10 paints for that one? Please book me in :) paints will come tomorrow and following day 👍 Thanks

I would like to grab the Curious Yellow one (Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack in Curious Yellow) for 10 paints sent 10/15 and 10/16 ?

Back