0/0 Classics from OCD and Prizes (Muscles Cars Update)

• Thread starter GrandGTM
  • 436 comments
More cars from the current OCD now available.

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 in Sheffield Silver
Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack in Tawny Gold Metallic
Triumph Spitfire in British Racing Green

Reminder that there are also a few cars on the AVAILABLE list that are not spoken for including a Dodge Charger R/T in Hemi Orange and a Cougar XR-7 in Lime Frost!

Last paints sent:

Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
Gran Turismo White Pearl ( x2 )
Chameleon Orange

:)

Thanks for the 67, I got the Sheffield Silver Cougar from it! :D haha darn luck.

Putting you down for the Lime Frost Cougar.

More cars from the current OCD now available.

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 in Sheffield Silver
Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack in Tawny Gold Metallic
Triumph Spitfire in British Racing Green

Reminder that there are also a few cars on the AVAILABLE list that are not spoken for including a Dodge Charger R/T in Hemi Orange and a Cougar XR-7 in Lime Frost!

I'd like the Tawny Gold Cuda please, name your 5 paints for it, I can send the paints as early as tomorrow, Thanks

I'll send paints and my friend Ch1potle can send the gear if that ok with you? Thanks for the offer Ch1potle, Takes me ages to send gear now ;)

No problem I am a gear sending fool. Tell me what you would like GrandGTm

Igwyana please go ahead and send me some Gran Turismo White Pearl.

ch1potle: I would like Carbon Helmets please :)

hey mate,
Are you still looking for chrome and CS paints?
if so,I'll offer 10 paints for 1 ticket.
please let me know
cheers

hey mate,
Are you still looking for chrome and CS paints?
if so,I'll offer 10 paints for 1 ticket.
please let me know
cheers

Yes I am still looking for some rare paints. But I don't have any tickets to trade, as you can see from the title of the thread. OCD Cars only. Thanks :)

Sending 5 x Gran Turismo White pearl over now 👍

You forgot to add the Tawny gold Cuda in the OP schedule. I also have a pending FR to your secondry account 👍

Sending 5 x Gran Turismo White pearl over now 👍

You forgot to add the Tawny gold Cuda in the OP schedule. I also have a pending FR to your secondry account 👍

Hey man sorry about that. I'll add the Cuda and accept the FR.

Hi again..:) Would you trade the Corvette Stingray L46 '69 Can-Am White for another batch of 10 paints?

edit..just noticed the stingray....

Hi again..:) Would you trade the Corvette Stingray L46 '69 Can-Am White for another batch of 10 paints?

edit..just noticed the stingray....

It's been there for a few days now! ;) no problem I'll add it to the schedule.

Hi mate can we do 10 paints for your spitfire in british racing green please? Any selection from your list or any particular preference? Thanks for the mention in your thanks post, but to be fair its us who should be thanking you mate. Great thread offering good value for money and updated regularly. Job well done young man....keep it up.

Hey man sorry about that. I'll add the Cuda and accept the FR.

Thanks, I'll send you another 5 paints from your list tomorrow as most are giving 10 I'm more than happy to do the same :) I think that just leaves me owing you 2 x 1967 tickets on the 6th and the 9th 👍

Hi mate can we do 10 paints for your spitfire in british racing green please? Any selection from your list or any particular preference? Thanks for the mention in your thanks post, but to be fair its us who should be thanking you mate. Great thread offering good value for money and updated regularly. Job well done young man....keep it up.

Thanks for your kind words gazelle! :) I'll add the Spitfire to the schedule for you. 5 Chameleon orange and 5 matte light blue would be nice :)

Thanks, I'll send you another 5 paints from your list tomorrow as most are giving 10 I'm more than happy to do the same :) I think that just leaves me owing you 2 x 1967 tickets on the 6th and the 9th 👍

That's very generous of you sir. Thanks very much and I have updated the schedule again, forgot to add ch1potle's trade on it so I apologize for the inconvenience.

Back