0/0 Classics from OCD and Prizes (Muscles Cars Update)

• Thread starter GrandGTM
  • 436 comments
Dr.Mabuse666
29/9 >> Mabuse Dodge Charger SuperBee Hemi
30/9 >> Mabuse Triumph Spitfire 1500

Chrome Gold
Chrome Silver
Matte White
Gran Turismo White Pearl x2
Formula Chameleon Green
Chameleon Blue x2
Chameleon Orange x2

all paints sent! :)đź‘Ť

Thank you kind sir! :D

You're always slow Gazelle! better luck with any future updates, perhaps I may suggest you subscribe to the thread? :)

Psn is GrandGTM and you can see the next available date on the OP. Thanks!

Schedule me for the 6/10 then please? I may send sooner if I don't arrange anything else, will send FR before the 6th đź‘Ť

Took ur advice and tried to subscribe...again....and this time it work yipeeeee. Now i aim to be first next time, lol, unless of course i am asleep.
Cheers mate

@ igwyana....can we do a deal for the speed 12????? Cheers anyway

Took ur advice and tried to subscribe...again....and this time it work yipeeeee. Now i aim to be first next time, lol, unless of course i am asleep.
Cheers mate

@ igwyana....can we do a deal for the speed 12????? Cheers anyway

PM sent so as not to interfere with the thread ;)

Corvette Stingray L46 '69 Cortez Silver Metallic 0/0
for 5 paints of your wanted list.
Give me a date and draw up 5 paints of your choice.
Thanks đź‘Ť

MarcosChelas
Corvette Stingray L46 '69 Cortez Silver Metallic 0/0
for 5 paints of your wanted list.
Give me a date and draw up 5 paints of your choice.
Thanks đź‘Ť

Sorry Marcos both Corvettes already taken as indicated in the OP.

I'm currently facing a connection problem related to GT5. As you can see I can still sign in to the PSN but for some reason I get a connection to the server cannot be established message, just like when the servers were on maintenance. I have no idea how long this issue is going to take but I think all trades will have to be pushed back by a day or more until this problem is resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience but this is out of my hands.

Here's a thread I started about this issue in the questions and answers forum, no luck getting any real answers yet.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=224423

Hey guys I have some more cool 0/0 muscle cars for you collectors out there :)

Corvette Stingray L46 '69 Cortez Silver Metallic
Chevrolet Chevelle SS in Forest Green Metallic
Chevrolet Chevelle SS in Green Mist Metallic
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Rallye Green Metallic
Dodge Charger Super Bee Hemi Top Banana Yellow
Dodge Charger R/T in Hemi Orange
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 Amber Sherwood Metallic

Those are all on my second account except for the Chevelle SS Green mist.

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Rallye Green Metallic

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 Amber Sherwood Metallic

I'd like those 2 please, I can send 5 chips for each car from your list?

Please schedule me for the next 2 available send dates, I should be able to get the paints sent early, thanks đź‘Ť

Edit - 3 Gold and 2 silver Chrome and 3 Matte white 2 chameleon orange, how does that sound ?

Wow that was fast :D ... I updated the paint list so I'll take 10 silver chromes thanks.

Send FR to GRENDIZER77 that's the account I will send these cars from.

Chevelle in green mist and suoerbee in top banana please. What paints would you like mate. Cheers

I would like a ticket for both please. So far I'm focusing on 1967 birthday ticket so if you could offer me a second one I would appreciate it. If not then Gran Turismo Pearl White 5 for each car.

Ah that's a long time. I'll take the paints then. Send FR to GRENDIZER77 that's the account the cars will be sent from. Cheers! :)

jvr
5 x Matte Black sent!
tomorrow I'll send the missing Light Matte Green
cheers

The missing Matte Light Green has been sent and 2 additional of each have been sent along too as freebies. I don't know why, but I cannot send only 1 paint chip ;-)
cheers

jvr
The missing Matte Light Green has been sent and 2 additional of each have been sent along too as freebies. I don't know why, but I cannot send only 1 paint chip ;-)
cheers

I appreciate it man! Very kind of you :)

You could look at it this way....i am giving you a 67 anyway for free on the 10th, so take that as for the cars, i will also give you 5 gt white pearl on saturday 1st october. Then i will send free ticket on 26th ok, coolio?

Wow that was fast :D ... I updated the paint list so I'll take 10 silver chromes thanks.

Send FR to GRENDIZER77 that's the account I will send these cars from.

You have to get in fast on this forum nowadays ;) If you'd prefer I can do 2 tickets for you on the trade dates you have me booked for? Or maybe 5 paints 1 x ticket, upto you, let me know đź‘Ť

Last edited:
You could look at it this way....i am giving you a 67 anyway for free on the 10th, so take that as for the cars, i will also give you 5 gt white pearl on saturday 1st october. Then i will send free ticket on 26th ok, coolio?

That's fine bro. No worries :)

You have to get in fast on this forum nowadays ;) If you'd prefer I can do 2 tickets for you on the trades dates you have me booked for? Or maybe 5 aints 1 x ticket, upto you, let me know đź‘Ť

Okay then I'll take a 1967 ticket and 5 Silver chromes.

Latest Posts

Back