0/0 Classics from OCD and Prizes (Muscles Cars Update)

• Thread starter GrandGTM
  • 436 comments
Okay then I'll take a 1967 ticket and 5 Silver chromes.

No problem, I'll probably get the paints sent this week, the ticket will be the 9th of October, both to GrandGTM? I'll FR both acc's later today :)

Added new muscle cars to the mix of the thread.

Plymouth Superbird in ( In-Violet )
Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack in ( Coral Turquoise Metallic )
Charger SuperBee in ( Dk Gunmetal Metallic )

Also I need some new paints to trade for these and they will be updated on the OP.

Maziora Mazeran
Maziora Seyfert
Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent
Crystal Topaz Pearlesecent

could you please book me in for the in-violet superbird?
can offer you 5x Crystal Topaz Pearlesecent
cheers

Added new muscle cars to the mix of the thread.

Plymouth Superbird in ( In-Violet )
Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack in ( Coral Turquoise Metallic )
Charger SuperBee in ( Dk Gunmetal Metallic )

Also I need some new paints to trade for these and they will be updated on the OP.

Maziora Mazeran
Maziora Seyfert
Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent
Crystal Topaz Pearlesecent

I would like the Super Bee in Dark Gunmetal Metallic and will give you the 4 paints listed plus 1 more on Oct 4th if OK with you. Thanks

I would like the Super Bee in Dark Gunmetal Metallic and will give you the 4 paints listed plus 1 more on Oct 4th if OK with you. Thanks

Okay consider it yours. But just a question how come you only send 4 paints and then a single paint chip on a different day? :D

If you still need special paints, I'd be happy to take the Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack in ( Coral Turquoise Metallic ) of your hands. I can send paints of your wish tomorrow.
cheers!

If you still need special paints, I'd be happy to take the Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack in ( Coral Turquoise Metallic ) of your hands. I can send paints of your wish tomorrow.
cheers!

Thanks J. Can I get 10 paint chips? :)

Okay consider it yours. But just a question how come you only send 4 paints and then a single paint chip on a different day? :D

I mean the 4 you listed plus 1 more but all on Oct 4th. Sorry for confusing wording :dunce:

Hey there,

Planning on sending the 5 x paints for 1 of our trades today, sending FR now 👍

Edit - Your friends list is full, which would explain why it never went through last time, please let me know when you have space in list :)

2nd Edit - I would like this car please - Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack in ( Coral Turquoise Metallic ) pick anything you like from my links in return, if it's a car/ticket my next available is the 17th of October, paints pretty much anyday, let me know, thanks 👍

3rd Edit - Just noticed ID's post so i'm guessing the cars booked :(

Last edited:
Hey there,

Planning on sending the 5 x paints for 1 of our trades today, sending FR now 👍

Edit - Your friends list is full, which would explain why it never went through last time, please let me know when you have space in list :)

2nd Edit - I would like this car please - Plymouth Cuda 440 SixPack in ( Coral Turquoise Metallic ) pick anything you like from my links in return, if it's a car/ticket my next available is the 17th of October, paints pretty much anyday, let me know, thanks 👍

3rd Edit - Just noticed ID's post so i'm guessing the cars booked :(

That is the most entertaining post on this thread :D

Well you know what they say..... the early GTP user gets the 0/0 car. I think .... are you subscribed to my thread? you never know something might come up later :)

I cleared some friends off the list you can send the FR now :)

That is the most entertaining post on this thread :D

Well you know what they say..... the early GTP user gets the 0/0 car. I think .... are you subscribed to my thread? you never know something might come up later :)

I cleared some friends off the list you can send the FR now :)

FR on way and thanks for allowing me to entertain you ;) I'd just got on laptop and missed out but nvm i'll get one ;)

I'm getting one from a friend but I don't know the color yet, if it's the same color I'll book it for you. :)

I'm getting one from a friend but I don't know the color yet, if it's the same color I'll book it for you. :)

I've got a pending deal on one just now but will let you know if I don't get one, Thanks :)

on October 2nd I can send a 67 ticket as an advance for a car that you require tickets for. In case you acquire any of the cars we have previously talked about

on October 2nd I can send a 67 ticket as an advance for a car that you require tickets for. In case you acquire any of the cars we have previously talked about

Sure thing Mike. I'll keep an eye out for any of the cars you mentioned before and be sure to inform you once I get any of them.

hi mate:)
1 x gt white pearl was sent mid-week
4 x gt white pearl sent now
1 x bonus chamelon orange sent now 👍

FR has been sent to alt account, cheers mate 👍

Paints sent for today:

Chrome Gold
Maziora Mazeran
Maziora Seyfert
Maziora Andromedall
Gran Turismo White Pearl

Back