0/0 Classics from OCD and Prizes (Muscles Cars Update)

• Thread starter GrandGTM
  • 436 comments
I really don't know what to say, this is entirely my fault for not keeping track of my cars. Thank you.

Everybody makes mistakes. I won't embarrass myself repeating any of the ones I've made recently. It happens and it's handled mate so no worries whatsoever. I for one am anxious to see the return of your thread for business as it has been a huge help in my collecting 👍

@gazelle and @ch1potle, thanks guys for taking the time to help out. :)

GTM, hope you still need some paints, this evening Im sending 2. batch of the Plymouth Cuda Curious Yellow trade!

ID_racing
@gazelle and @ch1potle, thanks guys for taking the time to help out. :)

GTM, hope you still need some paints, this evening Im sending 2. batch of the Plymouth Cuda Curious Yellow trade!

Thank you.

Gran Turismo White Pearl x4
Chrome Orange Metallic (dark) x3
Chrome Orange Metallic (light) x2

SENT!

Last edited:
Final car received today my friend. Thank you very much. Hope to see this thread active again after your enduros, cheers mate

10 paints from your list sent over the last 2 days for the Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Olympic Gold Metallic trade. :)
Hope to see you back in the trading game again soon.!

cheers

Thanks you guys :) I hope to come back too after being done with the Endurance races if only to help someone out with their collection. Until then have a good time playing GT5.

Trading date switch, jvr gets his Camaro SS today, and Igwyana you will get your Dodge Charger tomorrow because I don't currently have it, but will get it tomorrow and send it to you so hope that's okay dude.

Just one more week until the trading here is all done, and I will get to focus on the Endurance events and other games as well.

Trading date switch, jvr gets his Camaro SS today, and Igwyana you will get your Dodge Charger tomorrow because I don't currently have it, but will get it tomorrow and send it to you so hope that's okay dude.

Just one more week until the trading here is all done, and I will get to focus on the Endurance events and other games as well.

This is fine, no problem for me :) I too am grateful for the trades with you and hope to see you trading again soon 👍

All trades are completed! Let me know if there's any trade I forgot or anything I haven't received guys. Thank you all so much :)

Back