1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,478 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 318 51.0%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.0%

• Total voters
1:1 model? Like a gun or sword or something? Surely not a automobile? :crazy:

Oops. :D

The 1:1 piece I have is the front wing off a 888 Racing Ford Falcon V8Supercar. The car was involved in a crash and they were the only team at the race selling parts off the cars. I'll post some pics of it soon. Anyone else have any other racing car parts or full size collections. Spacegoat I got all my 2012 cars from Coles. I got another one today so ill post a pic of it sometime this week.

I can unbolt the spoiler from my Impreza and have a 1:1 part :D

Craigslist Find:

I'm thinking about adding another store display to my collection for diecast and saw this. Its nice that the drawers slide out...is $50 a decent price??

5Z15U05R23k13o63pdba71d84453c13041534.jpg

guess what guys, the last kmart collectors day of the year and my first one, and I can't go to it, because my mom's going to a trail race to watch my dad run in it.
so can anyone tell me when the kmart collectors day will end, because if it ends late, I might have a chance

so can anyone tell me when the kmart collectors day will end, because if it ends late, I might have a chance

It starts at 9 AM sharp and lasts until about 9:30 or 10 AM. It doesn't last long.

If you can't make it to this one, then there's always the one in February. :)

I don't have my own display but I personally want to be able to see my collectibles from all 4 sides of the pedestal it's on, even if it's going to be put in the corner of a room... I'm going to have to get a display soon... or make my own rather ;)

The 1:1 piece I have is the front wing off a 888 Racing Ford Falcon V8Supercar. The car was involved in a crash and they were the only team at the race selling parts off the cars. I'll post some pics of it soon. Anyone else have any other racing car parts or full size collections. Spacegoat I got all my 2012 cars from Coles. I got another one today so ill post a pic of it sometime this week.
I thought you meant a model, that's a real part off of a racecar. Still very cool. :lol:👍

I don't have my own display but I personally want to be able to see my collectibles from all 4 sides of the pedestal it's on, even if it's going to be put in the corner of a room... I'm going to have to get a display soon... or make my own rather ;)

I have two rotating displays that used to hold birthday cards that hold a couple hundred each of my carded, but I only have jammer cases and one tiered plexiglass case (used to display lighters at the flea market that closed) to hold my loose cars. The rest I have lining the walls on pegs and hanging bins.

I like the dremel case above because the drawers slide out.

Craigslist Find:

I'm thinking about adding another store display to my collection for diecast and saw this. Its nice that the drawers slide out...is $50 a decent price??

5Z15U05R23k13o63pdba71d84453c13041534.jpg

Craigslist...:nervous:

Craigslist is great. 86% customer approval rating, and the other 14% is still missing.

...where there are lots of people and the area is well-lit :P we can keep going on forever... but I won't, because of these I picked up today:

picture.php

How old are these 3-packs?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

got a Green w/ White Stripes, a Silver w/ Blue Stripes, and now this :)

picture.php

Another Chevy Nova added to the list.

picture.php

Never seen or heard of this Lotus before.

picture.php

FINALLY GOT ONE!!!! :D

picture.php

Never thought I'd ever find one... I value this as much as the Stingray Concept at the moment....a Must-have, and hard-to-find.

As always, I've uploaded all my photos onto an album which you can find here

Funny story about finding old items on shelves. I was at wal-mart last summer and came across half dozen hot wheels from the late 90s! Obviously someone had returned them, but how did they get back on the shelves and then ring up?? It was almost surreal feeling like it ten years earlier. Then the cars rang for .35 each. The value of the cars is in the story though, not the items. Presently though you can go to Target or toys r us and buy multi packs from 2007-8 still. I did last month. :)

Last edited:
I should go check out stores that carry toys that normally don't... The things I got yesterday were from a hardware store and they only carry toys during the christmas season.

they only carry toys during the christmas season.

Yes! a lot of people and bussinessessesesss buy toys to sell even off their trunks or doorsteps. I love the upcoming season because you really can score if you keep your eyes peeled.

I recently scored yet ANOTHER Mexico-made HW, and just for $5. I'll show you all soon.

Mom was finally able to bring the good camera home from work, so I decided to go ahead and get some pictures of the Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars.
Enjoy!
IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2933.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2925.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

:)

I finally got the One-77!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not a fan of it, but it's still an NSX regardless.

picture.php

Woo!

picture.php

:D

picture.php

I gave in. I didn't get it at first since it seems bigger than it should.

picture.php

I got another one since I painted my first one.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It was Plum or Murky Green or a Maroon....

796465ea.gif

:P

and because I'm still so happy about my pedestal...
5f922726.gif

$4-5? I didn't really pay attention to the price, I just wanted it. :D

Also, did anyone see those new M2 truck haulers at Wal-Mart for $15? Pretty slick.

$4-5? I didn't really pay attention to the price, I just wanted it. :D

Also, did anyone see those new M2 truck haulers at Wal-Mart for $15? Pretty slick.

I saw those, they're pretty sweet. 👍 I considered getting that BRE 510, but didn't. Next time I see it though...probably :D

And I was just at Toys R Us! I probably just walked right by it. :( I did see the Smokey & the Bandit Trans Am, which happens to be one of my favorite, but I was too cheap to spend another $5(it was that green-something brand). :dopey:

dscn1039m.jpg

My nephew was requesting more back up police cars after watching some police chases on youtube, so..... :lol: I treated myself to the Cuda in the middle. How many Cuda do I need, I have no idea(I like purple). Just to update on the Kenmeri Skyline + the A-Team Van, you guessed it. Still no-go.....

Latest Posts

Back