1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,477 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 318 51.0%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.0%

• Total voters
Gaaaaah it was a joke!

But seriously though, photos look 80 times nicer if you photograph them on a large white sheet of paper or something with a smooth clean surface. Looks nicer than taking it on the carpet beside your shoes :lol:

Gaaaaah it was a joke!

But seriously though, photos look 80 times nicer if you photograph them on a large white sheet of paper or something with a smooth clean surface. Looks nicer than taking it on the carpet beside your shoes :lol:
hey those shoes are well mine but I never use them

I'm waiting for someone to complain about them wanting me to get a closeup on a car they wanted

and the camera is bad, it looks like a professional camera, but is crap
my good one is missing it's battery

Black Friday today. Last thing I expected to find were Hot Wheels.

dscn1078f.jpg

Not even close to a Treasure Hunt you or I desire(I'd rather have the A-Team Van!), but I found it. :lol: First Treasure Hunt I've ever seen, and I even put the thing back at first since the green color tab didn't even register in my head!

As for the Green Lantern Challenger, I literally saw about six of them. None of them had painted headlights. :grumpy:

dscn1078f.jpg

Not even close to a Treasure Hunt you or I desire(I'd rather have the A-Team Van!), but I found it. :lol: First Treasure Hunt I've ever seen, and I even put the thing back at first since the green color tab didn't even register in my head!

As for the Green Lantern Challenger, I literally saw about six of them. None of them had painted headlights. :grumpy:

'Gratz on the T-Hunt! :cheers: I still have yet to see one, but my day will come...maybe :D

dscn1078f.jpg

lol I saw one with painted headlights and left it there because I thought it was a regular variation for the car since it's special

I'd trade the Treasure Hunt for the painted headlight Challenger...... actually, if I could have just one of the two, I'd take the normal, standard Challenger over this Treasure Hunt. :P
'Gratz on the T-Hunt! :cheers: I still have yet to see one, but my day will come...maybe :D
I was the first one to get to this untouched one-sided display in the store. It was Black Friday, and this place nobody visits, line was very short(only line I did all-morning), so I joined in. While everybody's running for Blu-rays, electronics, etc. I was checking out Hot Wheels, ammunition, then sleeping bags...... :odd: *ahem* The point is....... if it's this hard to score a Treasure Hunt, chances are, I'll never see one again. :crazy:

P.S. Thank you! :D:tup:

I found a Green Lantern Challenger with the painted headlights a few days ago. The store had dozens of regular Challenger's and at the back of the peg I found one with painted headlights. I'll post photos sometime this week

Awesome grabs, NISM0_SKYLINE!

Same goes for commodoreben. I traded an arm and a leg for one, you lucky bastard! :mad:

YEAAAHHH! I'm excited for you. :D And I actually like the El Camino hunt.

And speaking of T-Hunts, I found these two at Big Lots today. I really didn't expect to find anything good there, as it's the day after Black Friday, but I guess I lucked out.
IMG_3225.jpg

And here's the new recolor of the Lamborghini Estoque. Found it in a 10 pack.
IMG_3219.jpg

Last edited:
ok today I got a free Lamborghini Estoque
it was just sitting already opened on the bottom shelf and the staff peoples let me keep it

Would you guys believe me if I told you I stepped in Zellers today, and found a HUGE number of Subaru Imprezas, Aston Martin One-77s, Corvette Stingray Concept (both versions) and GT40s?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Dude, you can't really justify that at all in any legal-based arguments. Walking out of a store without paying for it spells trouble... for someone. If it's not you, it's the employee or any other staff member.

The only way I can see it being justified is if the staff are instructed to dispose of damaged merchandise like how it's done where I work, but even then that rule got written out. Now even the employees aren't permitted to pocket damaged merchandise from the store.

hmm anyway I got to open a decades box there and found two errors, and I couldn't get them because we're too close to christmas

ok today I got a free Lamborghini Estoque
it was just sitting already opened on the bottom shelf and the staff peoples let me keep it

I bet they were thinking "yeah sure you can have it, walk out those doors and see what happens" :lol:

Only joking.

Couple of cars that i bought today. (Two T-Hunts 👍👍)
SL700009.jpg

SL700008.jpg

Does anyone know what this is, it doesnt say what it is in the bottom? Its made in 1978.
SL700014.jpg

SL700013.jpg

And some older cars.
SL700016.jpg

I love how cheap these things go brand new nowadays around here. I buy 'em for 98 cents a peice around here.

Latest Posts

Back