1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,477 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 318 51.0%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.0%

• Total voters
I'm 36... you might want to look at the Barbie fan club and be amazed at people over 60 playing with them

I like how upset you are about something so minute. I get ignored all the time, big deal.

1. I've noticed that here locally, the collector's are really into VW's - all shapes, sizes, makes and brands - are there any of you guys into this as well?

2. I followed a link on this site a few days back to a list of all the 2012 new models - part of this was THE BAT (which is what the new Batwing in The Dark Knight Rises is being called). Anybody have further news on this?

3. Besides the HWs, Matchbox, Majorettes, Sikus and those sorta cars - do you guys collect Bburago and Maisto in any scale? I know Maist does some pretty sweet Street Custom cars in the scale of HWs - but with rubber wheels and sick detailing?

4. Whats the current 2012 cars you guys are finding in stores at the moment? Especially Wallmart....
1) No.

2) Nope... if you saw that recently posted PDF (which you should have unless you missed it since you wanted an answer from us), no further news, it still is covered with a tarp.

3) I have a small number of Maisto Fresh Metals, almost all of which are garbage.

4) Still finding a bunch of 2011 stuff, the usual original creations, uninteresting muscles and a few 2012 here and there.

Happy?

Wow, some serious collectors here :eek:

I've likened the idea of starting a collection of various Hot Wheels, to leave for my kid some day, who knows?

I doubt I'll ever own a Ferrari in real life, so a smaller version will do. I'm eager to start a collection, but where would I start?

I appreciate any help guys 👍

Depends on what you're looking for. If you want to collect older vintage cars eBay or perhaps your local flea markets will do. Or you could just go to any of the stores that carry Hot Wheels and just buy those.
This hobby is so vast in scale there is no specific way to start, you just buy and keep adding to the collection whatever you like.
Happy hunting. :)

jagdrag77
Wow, some serious collectors here :eek:

I've likened the idea of starting a collection of various Hot Wheels, to leave for my kid some day, who knows?

I doubt I'll ever own a Ferrari in real life, so a smaller version will do. I'm eager to start a collection, but where would I start?

I appreciate any help guys 👍

Welcome to the club!!! :D

To begin your collection is a great idea and a fun hobby to pursure, but it can be wild and addicting, but it's fun. Whatever you collect if it's a Hot Wheels car or even a higher detail 1:18 scale car, even a RC car. These are some helpful tips when starting your garage:

Choose what type of car(s) you want to add into your collection( i.e. real cars, fantasy cars, tuner/JDM cars, muscle cars etc.) Look at some of the Hot Wheels lists of cars they have for each year, or check out Hot Wheels wiki for more information on all years HW cars are from.

Next, What are you waiting for?! GO HUNTING!!! :D Whenever you go out or even if your shopping, browse in the car asile in the toy section of K-Mart/Target/Wal-Mart or any department store, Walgreens/CVS or any pharmacy store, and the toy stores at the malls. You can always find something you like.

If you're looking at a rare or hard-to-find car(s), lookout should be like a hawk. Let's say you want a Ferarri F50, you been looking around in the single blister packs but couldn't find it, check the 5/10/20 car packs, if no success, look online at eBay or amazon or any online store.

If you don't have enough cash, try to hide your stash somewhere. If there's a bin, bury the selected car deep under the piles, if there's pegs, on the higest one in the back(tricky, with few varying results), put it on lay-a-away or write on a piece of paper and tape it on the car's blister pack(not so sure about this, as a last resort only.) Let other collectors know who claimed it first.

And check out Classic Game Review Garage on YouTube. They have some great reviews with some funny comments about each car they review. It is a cool channel to look at some cars that you want to buy. Also check out formulaonehotwheel's channel on YouTube as well, though there's no review, but the guy there has some cool rides there.

Hope this helps with your collecting journey, good luck. :)👍

Depends on what you're looking for. If you want to collect older vintage cars eBay or perhaps your local flea markets will do. Or you could just go to any of the stores that carry Hot Wheels and just buy those.
This hobby is so vast in scale there is no specific way to start, you just buy and keep adding to the collection whatever you like.
Happy hunting. :)

I guess I'm looking for the old school stuff, muscle cars etc. Ebay sounds like the way to go though. It'd be interesting to know how many Hot Wheels there are in the world...

Walmart.
Also look through any old boxes of hotwheels you have laying around in your house. I found a few gems that way.

We don't Walmart here mate (Australia) but we have Target, I wonder if they have them.

Cheers for the help guys 👍

jagdrag77
We don't Walmart here mate (Australia) but we have Target, I wonder if they have them.

Cheers for the help guys 👍

The Targets in the US have hotwheels, but not a whole lot. Still a good place to look though.

Well just got my massive package in the mail, A birthday gift from my Good friend yumiko in kyoto. will be taking pictures...for now here is a list..

Manfacture)

division tomica.
------------------------------------------
item code)

Nissan Shirueiti TL0133 (modified RPS13)

TL0134 Honda NSX-R

Nissan Skyline 2000RS Turbo TL0135

Nissan Fairlady Z 432 TL0130

TL0129 Toyota 2000GT (Late)

Nissan GT-R SpecV TL0136

Tomica Limited Toyota 2000GT2MODELS

Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R TL0137 (PGC10)

TLV-N48c Honda Civic SiR-II (yellow) (minicar)

TLV-N56a Cedric 280D VL-6 (beige) (minicar)

TLV-N48a Honda Civic SiR-II (red) (minicar)

TLV-N46a Gloria Brougham 200 Turbo (Silver) (minicar)

TLV-N42a Fairlady 260ZE 2by2 (Maroon)

TLV-N22c Honda Ballade Sports CR-X Si (/ Grey White) (minicar)

Nissan Bluebird XE Atesa TLV-N16b (green) (minicar)

Nissan Bluebird SSS Atesa X TLV-N11a (red) (minicar)

1500 Nissan Sunny Super Saloon turbo TLV-N010b (red) (minicar)

1500 Nissan Sunny Super Saloon turbo TLV-N010a (White) (minicar)

TLV-N08a 1500SE Toyota Corolla Limited (White) (minicar)

(/ Silver Black) Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 TLV-N05b (minicar)

Nissan Primera TL0090 (minicar)

TL0088 Lexus GS430 (minicar)

TL0001 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC110) (minicar)

Tomica Skyline Super Silhouette LV-N (early type 1983)

Specifications years Coca-Cola Super Silhouette Blue Bird 1982

Tomica Skyline Super Silhouette 1984 Specifications years

Mitsubishi Lancer EX2000 Turbo TL0120 Tomica Limited

Tomica Limited TL0103 Toyota Crown

Mazda RX8 TL0039 Tomica Limited

Tomica Limited TL TL0028 NISMO GTR LM

Tomica Limited Skyline Silhouette Nissan TL0045

TL0046 Tomica Limited Porsche 911 Turbo Type 930

Tomica Limited Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V TL0026

Tomica Limited TL0017 Mazda RX-7

Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R TL0126 Tomica Limited T (KPGC10 racing

Tomica Limited Mazda Savanna RX-7 TL0004

Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 TL0007 Tomica Limited

Tomica Limited TL0008 Toyota Soarer 2800GT

Honda City Turbo II TL00074 Tomica Limited

Tomica Limited endless sports Z Hasemi TL0038

Tomica Limited TL0044 Racing Mazda RX-7

Tomica Limited TL0103 Toyota Crown

Tomica Limited Nissan Fairlady Z TL0109

TL0032 Mitsubishi Turbo Stallion 2000 GSR-X (minicar)

TL0031 Lamborghini Countach LP500S (minicar)

Ransaebo Ⅳ / Mitsubishi Evo Ⅶ (minicar)

TL0022 Subaru Impreza (minicar)

TL0017 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S) (minicar)

Mazda RX-7/4MODELS (minicar)

TL0019 Honda NSX (minicar)

Initial D LIMITED STAGE (minicar)

Nissan Skyline GTR TL0013 (R32) (minicar)

TOYOTA AE86 Levin / Trueno 4MODELS

Volume Tomica Limited Nissan Skyline

Skyline R31-R34 VOL.02 Tomica Limited Nissan box set. .

Tomica Limited Collection Set 5 Nissan GTR

Tomica Limited TL GT-R Collection Vol.1

Tomica Limited TL GT-R Collection Vol.2

Tomica Limited 5MODELS of TL LEXUS LFA

Tomica Limited Nissan Skyline GT-R (PGC10) 2MODELS

Tomica Limited Nissan Skyline TL0013 (R32)

Tomica Limited Subaru Impreza TL0022

tomica limited S-SERIES.

Tomica Limited Mazda Savanna RX-7 S-SERIES0001

Tomica Limited S-SERIES0008 Mazda Savanna RX-7 (FC3S)

Nissan Fairlady Z300ZX Tomica Limited S-SERIES0005

Nissan Fairlady Z280Z-T Tomica Limited S-SERIES0002

Tomica Limited S-SERIES0003 Toyota Celica XX2800GT

Tomica Limited Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R S-SERIES0010

Tomica Limited Nissan Silvia S-SERIES0004 (S12)
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
HI-story minicar

(Manufacture)

-------------------------------

■ HS009W
S14 Silvia
Early type (model year 1993)
Pearl White

■ HS009SP1
Hi-Story premiam
NISMO 270R
Nismo
Super Black

■ HS017SL
180SX typeX
Super clock
Silver

■ HS018SP1WH
Stagea
"AUTECH
Version 260RS "
(Model year 1998)
Silky Snow
Pearl

■ HS031RE
Pulsar
(1990 GTI-R)
Reactive Red
5,040 yen (tax included)

■ HS045RE
Cedric
Gran Turismo
SV (1989)
Red

■ HS043BK
Soarer 2.0GT-
TWIN TURBO (1988)
Dundee Black
Toning

■ HS015RE
GTO (model year 1990)
Red Passion

■ HS037WH
CIVIC TypeR
Championship
White
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
KYSHO (manufacture)

Kyosho

-----------------------------------
Itemcode)

K03323W HONDA NSX TYPE R (Championship White) wheel option (minicar)

K03384S NISMO Skyline R34 GT-R Z-tune (Silver) (minicar)

K03383S NISMO R34GT-R S-TUNE (Silver) (minicar)

K03342BL NISSAN GT-R (R33) LM Limited (Champion Blue) (minicar)

K03163BW NISSAN Fairlady Z432 (White) (minicar)

K03481W NISSAN Leppard Ultima V30 Twin Cam Turbo (F31) 1988 (White) (minicar)

Late K1003GDK type garage diorama kit + Mazda Savanna RX-7 (FC3S) (Brilliant Black) (minicar)

K1001GDK type garage diorama kit + Nissan Fairlady Z (Z31) Red Pearl (minicar)

K1004GDK garage diorama kit + type 2.5 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo R (White) (minicar)

Sylvia K1018GDK diorama kit + Qs (S13) (Green) (minicar)

Nissan Altima 3.0 leopard diorama kit + K1017GDK 1986 (Blue) (minicar)

Mitsubishi GSR-VR Stallion K1019GDK diorama kit + (White) (minicar)

K03382NU Skyline GT-R (BNR34) Nürburgring Test Car (Blue Metallic) (minicar)

K03381BL Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) V-Spec II (Zayed Bay Blue) (minicar)

JC29086B Subaru Impreza WRX Sti (Monte Blue) (minicar)

2005 Toyota Crown Royal JCK31001JPK Specifications (Black) / HERITAGE III (minicar)

K03704S Toyota Supra (JZA80 / Silver) (minicar)

Toyota Supra twin-turbo 2.5 K03708BK R (70 / Black) (minicar)

Toyota JC03003K Aristo V300 (Black) (minicar)

Nissan Cima K03709JPK FY31 Specifications (Black) / NEW SCARA JAPAN (minicar)

Nissan Cima JC08026BK 450 VIP 2005 (Super Black) (minicar)

K03706S Nissan Silvia (S13) K `s (Silver) (minicar)

K03707BL Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31) Normal Wheel (Dark Blue) (minicar)

K03705A Nissan Fairlady Z (Z32 / Silver) (minicar)

K03703BL Mazda RX-7 (FD3S / Blue) (minicar)

Setoguchi knob Midnight C1 Runner MAZDA RX-7 FD3S Gulf K03703WMN (White) (minicar)

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

Aoshima aoshima

(Manufacture)

----------------------------
Aristo Junction 161 (Black) (minicar)

Celsior Junction 30 (Black) (minicar)

Minicar collection options Part1 10 pieces (Completed)

Minicar collection options Part2 10 pieces (Completed)

TOP SECRET S15 Nissan Silvia 2004 (minicar)

Nissan Skyline BLITZ ER34 4Dr 2005 (minicar)

Sylvia Kei office 2004 Ver. (Minicar)

Minicar heaven drift collection (10 pieces) (minicar)

Apex model year project D1 FD3S RX-7 2003 (minicar)

Gurachan Part.5 a collection of 64 minutes Aoshima

Gurachan Part.3 a collection of 64 minutes Aoshima
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Tamiya Tamiya

(Manufacture)

------------------------------

(24161) 1/24 Nismo Clarion GT-R LM '95 Le Mans.

241631/24 Castrol Toyota Toms Supra GT

(24282) 1/24 NISMO R34GT-R Z Tune

Tamiya Nissan Skyline GTR (R34) - # 24258 Item Number V.spec II

24090 Item Number: C-490 - Nissan Skyline GTR Kit Tamiya

24183 Item Number: Tamiya Castrol Mugen Accord

24180 Item Number: Tamiya Accord Jacks

Tamiya Item # 24174 PIAA Accord VTEC JTCC

Item # 24158 Tamiya Toyota Anselmo Exiv JTCC

Item # 24155 Tamiya Toyota Toms Exiv JTCC

Tamiya Calsonic Nissan Primera item # 24147 JTCC

Item # 24142 Tamiya Nissan Primera Castrol JTCC

24102 Item Number: C-502 - Tamiya Skyline GTR GrpA "Calsonic" KT

Item # 24117 Tamiya Falken Skyline GT-R Gr.N

24105 Item Number: C-505 - Tamiya Skyline GTR Gr.N "Zexel" Kit

24321 Item Number: Tamiya Honda NSX Type R

Item # 24167 Tamiya Toyota SARD SUPRA GT

Item # 24145 Tamiya Nissan Skyline GT-R V.Spec

24133 Item Number: Tamiya Toyota Celica GT-FOUR

24110 Item Number: Tamiya Mazda Efini RX-7 kit

24085 Item Number: C-485 - Mazda Eunos Roadster Kit Tamiya

24087 Item Number: C-487 - Tamiya Nissan 300ZX turbo kit

24060 Item Number: C-460 - Corporation Kit Tamiya Mazda Savanna RX-7 GT

Semi-gloss metallic body Co., Ltd. - Tamiya Honda S2000

Item # 24178 Tamiya Nismo GT-R Wu

Item # 24184 Tamiya Calsonic Skyline GT-R

Item # 24116 Tamiya Mazda RX-7 R1

24114 Item Number: Lexus LS 400 Tamiya kit

24109 Item Number: C-509 - Tamiya Skyline GTR GrpA "Axial kit"

24108 Item Number: C-508 - GTO Twin Turbo Kit Tamiya Mitsubishi

Tamiya 24062 - Toyota Supra 3.0 GT Turbo

Carina ED Autopista Kit - C-468 Item #24068

There is also more...from tamiya and HPImirage..and tomica.. I feel as though i am dreaming, also went to walmart and picked up a hotwheels garage ferrari daytona, another (2nd) KPG, RX7 imsa car, subaru impreza(Amazing casting love the metal chassis( going to paint WRC blue and add paint lights etc,change out wheels, Porsche 911 GT3 rs, and 2 matchbox toyota 4 runners: proceeded to toysrus and bought a tomica impreza/evo pack, fuso/medic pack, xtrail/swift pack, Green light world, mini, beetle,E type... I'm running out of room. Still on the look out for that STH S2000..

Last edited:
TorqueHappens08, I'm jelly at the entire list.

Aristo V300 :drool:

Anyway new grabs.

Photo0132.jpg

Shoulda got the SA22C RX-7 and the Pikes Peak Tacoma, oh well. The Lambo's from some random China brand. The saleslady said it's from "R&Z". ANyway it's got stickers on the bottom and I don't want to take them off because originality. It has a pull-back mechanism too :lol:

Photo0133.jpg

I need my fix for JDM cars and classic Ferraris...

Last edited:
Well just got my massive package in the mail, A birthday gift from my Good friend yumiko in kyoto. will be taking pictures...for now here is a list..

When you take pictures, bundle most of them together instead of taking individual photos of each car so we can limit some computers from dieing a horrible death. :nervous:

STUFF

There is also more...from tamiya and HPImirage..and tomica.. I feel as though i am dreaming, also went to walmart and picked up a hotwheels garage ferrari daytona, another (2nd) KPG, RX7 imsa car, subaru impreza(Amazing casting love the metal chassis( going to paint WRC blue and add paint lights etc,change out wheels, Porsche 911 GT3 rs, and 2 matchbox toyota 4 runners: proceeded to toysrus and bought a tomica impreza/evo pack, fuso/medic pack, xtrail/swift pack, Green light world, mini, beetle,E type... I'm running out of room. Still on the look out for that STH S2000..

I want to spit on your face. Really, if I had you in front of me right now I'd punch you in the face and proceed to pee on you. Got damn.

PICS.

The list reads like a phone book. :eek: An insane list! I wonder how much the freight from Japan would be. :sly:

P.S. I think Cano really is mad this time. Like for real. :lol:

My nephew had a surgery, so I wanted to get him a new toy to cheer him up? I used this as an excuse to look for bunch of Hot Wheels as well. :P

For my nephew(he's cuter than the kid in the vid!):

I think they were called pla-rail, when I was a kid in Japan? Awesome train toys. It seems that they've now combine this with(now on-topic) Tomica cars. This particular kit came with not only the train set, but with couple of Tomica cars as well. By the way, Toys R Us had everything Tomica for 25% off. I'm kicking myself for not picking up the Nissan Juke they had. ......idiot

Here's what I got for myself:

img0158bd.jpg

img0159af.jpg

img0160fy.jpg

Since I haven't noticed any angle shots of the 2002 yet:

18025831.jpg

Toys R Us had another one, but I just got the one. I know I've criticized Jun Imai's models somewhat, but his 510s are, IMO, really as good as they could possibly be. This BMW 2002, I'm not really feeling it. :dopey:

There you go, TorqueHappenS08 - now you got the Generale out of bed and he's spitting mad. LOL! What's the story behind that whole deal? WOW.
Yeah, judicious pics would be awesome - gotta see these things.

Bala - calm down, man, don't be so hurt - or so serious, either. It's just a hobby - ok, we're passionate about it, but we're also slow to react to a huge bunch of questions - especially if they've been answered before. Read the whole thread, as I did, before feeling you've earned the right to dive in and make waves. You may find your answers deep in the belly of this thread.

Tom Servo - my mistake - I was looking at an MB (or a MATCHBOX). Your's was HW. Thought for a moment you had got handy with the markers.

Bala - calm down, man, don't be so hurt - or so serious, either.

Good call. 👍 I forgot to reply his second post as well :P but the post with set of questions, I just happened to completely miss it. I wasn't ignoring, or trying to offend him.

Just went out after work and bought these. :D
IMG_1263.jpg

For those who can't really see (I do apologize about the quality). I bought:
'63 Studebaker Champ
VW Brasilia
'10 BMW M3
'73 Ford Falcon XB
Toyota AE-86
Porsche 911 GT2
Shelby Cobra 427 S/C
'11 Ken Block Ford Fiesta

I have to say, buying these have sort of been my "illegal" activity outside of home. :P Hiding it from my parents, buying it after work by borrowing my parent's car, and sneaking them inside. Snuck my recent purchases in by going to the library to get some books to cover them. :lol: On another note, while searching through a large messy bin of hot wheels, I found a Ken Block Fiesta that was missing the entire front axle and wheels without being opened and damaged. Kinda wish I got a picture of it, but of course I had nothing to take a picture of it with. Also was very tempted to buy many of the 2012 models, but I felt that the 2011 models would disappear someday, so I bought them. :)

Last edited:
AE86? Hachiroku? :odd: I didn't know it was part of that 80's thing! I never bothered to look! And the incomplete Fiesta, I thought defect made cars worth something? :confused:

P.S. I've hid a lot of stuff from my parents in my day, but Hot Wheels never made the Top 100 for sure. :lol:

AE86? Hachiroku? :odd: I didn't know it was part of that 80's thing! I never bothered to look! And the incomplete Fiesta, I thought defect made cars worth something? :confused:

P.S. I've hid a lot of stuff from my parents in my day, but Hot Wheels never made the Top 100 for sure. :lol:

Apparently the AE86 was part of the decades cars. It was the only one in the store that I was able to find. So I had to buy it, along with a much better livery than most of the other one's I've seen. About the incomplete Fiesta, would it be anything special to buy an defected one? If it is worth something (at least worth posting), I'm totally going to go back out and buy it! :sly: Also, there's a page on the hot wheels wiki of defects, so I think it'd be worth a post. :lol:

http://hotwheels.wikia.com/wiki/Hot_Wheels_Car_Errors

Apparently the AE86 was part of the decades cars. It was the only one in the store that I was able to find. So I had to buy it, along with a much better livery than most of the other one's I've seen. About the incomplete Fiesta, would it be anything special to buy an defected one? If it is worth something (at least worth posting), I'm totally going to go back out and buy it! :sly: Also, there's a page on the hot wheels wiki of defects, so I think it'd be worth a post. :lol:

http://hotwheels.wikia.com/wiki/Hot_Wheels_Car_Errors
Yeah, I'm no expert, but I remember R1600, also couple other people going on about defective cars in a sealed package before.

They'd be absolutely zero-value to me, but....... :lol:

P.S. I agree on the AE86. Nice looking model!

obviously not my collection, found it on interet :)

tumblr_m065nr7yAA1qz4s3wo1_500.png

👍

btw sorry been out this forum for soooo long a become a feed bankruptcy

Yeah errors are worth a little bit more. I get them because they are unique, hence why I bought the '41 Willeys last week that were missing parts.

Also, must find that AE86. I don't usually buy the decades cars because it's nothing more than a regular hotwheels car with special packaging and they are charging up to 3x more for them. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the club!!! :D

To begin your collection is a great idea and a fun hobby to pursure, but it can be wild and addicting, but it's fun. Whatever you collect if it's a Hot Wheels car or even a higher detail 1:18 scale car, even a RC car. These are some helpful tips when starting your garage:

Choose what type of car(s) you want to add into your collection( i.e. real cars, fantasy cars, tuner/JDM cars, muscle cars etc.) Look at some of the Hot Wheels lists of cars they have for each year, or check out Hot Wheels wiki for more information on all years HW cars are from.

Next, What are you waiting for?! GO HUNTING!!! :D Whenever you go out or even if your shopping, browse in the car asile in the toy section of K-Mart/Target/Wal-Mart or any department store, Walgreens/CVS or any pharmacy store, and the toy stores at the malls. You can always find something you like.

If you're looking at a rare or hard-to-find car(s), lookout should be like a hawk. Let's say you want a Ferarri F50, you been looking around in the single blister packs but couldn't find it, check the 5/10/20 car packs, if no success, look online at eBay or amazon or any online store.

If you don't have enough cash, try to hide your stash somewhere. If there's a bin, bury the selected car deep under the piles, if there's pegs, on the higest one in the back(tricky, with few varying results), put it on lay-a-away or write on a piece of paper and tape it on the car's blister pack(not so sure about this, as a last resort only.) Let other collectors know who claimed it first.

And check out Classic Game Review Garage on YouTube. They have some great reviews with some funny comments about each car they review. It is a cool channel to look at some cars that you want to buy. Also check out formulaonehotwheel's channel on YouTube as well, though there's no review, but the guy there has some cool rides there.

Hope this helps with your collecting journey, good luck. :)👍

Thanks for the advice mate, I plan on going hunting at Target later on today actually 👍

And I'll be sure to check out those videos on Youtube, it'll be interesting to watch

Yeah errors are worth a little bit more. I get them because they are unique, hence why I bought the '41 Willeys last week that were missing parts.

Also, must find that AE86. I don't usually buy the decades cars because it's nothing more than a regular hotwheels car with special packaging and they are charging up to 3x more for them. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I only just found out about that from your comment. A fail for me since I went out, saw it, purchased it, and was questioning myself at why my total cost was more than my previous purchase. Turns out it was $2.47 for the decades model. >_< Should have looked before I just grabbed it and bought it... I wasn't able to go back to walmart to get that Fiesta with the missing axle, but I think I'll stop by tomorrow, hopefully they don't remove the bin or someone else buys it. :/ (Wonder if it's possible to ask for a bit of a discount on defected hot wheels?)

Last edited:
Back