1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,500 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 318 51.0%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.0%

• Total voters
I picked up a Celica about a week ago I think, but you can't have it. :P

This one?

HWR8322.jpg

Did you see any others?

"You're"..... and what's this about diamonds?
You get over a thousand posts, you become a diamond member. It's in the F.A.Q.'s.;)
By the way R1600Turbo, i haven't seen any of those Celicas anywhere lately, my wal mart doesn't carry them.:indiff:

Oh. I forgot there was an Offroad series... those are gone by now... which also means there's probably no chance of a "Rally Series" then.

That BMW will be mine!

I sure am liking all the Hot Wheels BMW's that are being released.

Not as cool as I hoped, but I'll still grab like 15 of those M3s. 10 of which are for its wheels... buy the bodies off me for customs as a bulk purchase, someone.

You know, I'm still baffled as to how you found a seller who sold a lot of wheels.

I aactually talked wiuth the guy a bit. He used to customize (he even showed me some of his work, it was pretty amazing) but had no time at all now so he sold everything. I'll post the pics again just for you (:

IMG_5266-1.jpg

IMG_5270-1.jpg

IMG_5271-1.jpg

IMG_5272-1.jpg

And the Real Riders
IMG_5269-1.jpg

IMG_5274-1.jpg

IMG_5275-1.jpg

That was the first batch. Later on he posted two other lots that contained about 60 blackwall/widewhite/redline axles. I asked him if he would end early for me and he did. All in all I spent about $15 in all of that, shipping included.

Aaand I traded these for a Ramp Truck.
IMG_7426.jpg

Recently a Real Rider axle lot came up, but it went for like $40. No thanks.

Do you have anymore 7SPs? I'd like to have a set for my Vector.

@Sonygamer, I don't give 5 different pieces of crap about the flintmobile, but I'll have one, just for the sake of having one. But that's it.

Unless we make Flintmobile racers all having racing numbers and stuff :lol:

I don't give 5 different pieces of crap about the flintmobile, but I'll have one, just for the sake of having one. But that's it.

I don't particularly care for the flintmobile either. I'll probably only get one if there's nothing else on the pegs I want.

Maybe we should all make our own Flintmobile custom with "GTPlanet" livery. We all get our own racing numbers. Dibs on 17.

If the inkjet printer still works, I'll print out GTP decals for everyone. :lol:

Back