1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,499 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 318 51.0%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.0%

• Total voters
At 1ness
Muwhahahaha!!!!

It appears my planned covert operations are being executed perfectly. It is only a matter of time before i cleanse you of your ailments Harry.
There is no escape... my minions are everywhere and are very loyal to the cause (even the co-op worker).

Yours sincerely. Dr Nessy Ford.

Ahha! By geroge, Jason, Harry! We have found the culprit of these car swapping in stores within the States and North of The Border and possibly raiding international stores! đź’ˇ

Stop him! :P:lol:

a6m5
Yeah, right. I'm like a ninja. I very rarely go out looking for just Hot Wheels. Sneaky-sneaky. :D

What about a ninja that uses magic :sly:? I can make the cars I want to appear with a blink of my eye, quick snap with my fingers. Or a chant written from Ighachi, The Wise Collector Of The East.

He can bring out the rarest things to meet your desires or visit him at the highest mountain top so he can reveal the golds and diamonds that you quest for.

He'll stop At 1's minions, we must talk to him! I smell a quest. ;):lol:

Sonygamer455
Personally i think they should bring that one back and all the other Corgi castings.
Especially these!
London Taxi

London Bus. Heck yea!:dopey:

Ford Sierra!:drool::drool::drool::drool: This car really brings out my inner child!:dopey:

These cars are so underrated!:indiff: They need to bring Corgi's back!:drool:

I agree to this. đź‘Ť

McZachenF1138
Don't forget the 500SL!

Ahh, another great cast of a classic, a R129 SL. Love to see this and the Miata/MX5 NA1 come back. Hopefully as a Blvd Series cars, who knows.

Spacegoat
Yes, yes to that. đź‘Ť

I have that Benz now too. I couldn't help myself, after Cano posted that picture of it, I grabbed one from E-Bay. :D I won't "officially" get my hands on it until christmas though.

Yep, DTM battles: 192E-Class 2.6 Evo2 vs. M3 Evo E30!!! This is what I'm talking about. ;)

Now we need a MkIV Supra for the R34 GTR and NA1.5 NSX...... JDM battle!

GTPorsche
Didn't have any luck getting the game I was looking to get at Walmart, so I didn't even attempt looking at hot wheels since the place was ridiculously packed full of people that were mostly standing in the way of everything and everyone.

Man, that's the pits man :(. But everyone rejoice! Try going online and visit the stores' websites, we can see what deals or items they have in stock.

Bookmark that ish, mang.

Done. đź‘Ť
Screw you all that have, or will have, the gold Benz. I'm still missing it.

Always makes me laugh. :lol:

I wasn't really planning on getting one but after you post yesterday, I decided to check E-Bay just for kicks. There was only one available at the time, so I jumped on it.

It is allot bigger than I was expecting. The web site says it is a 1:64. It makes me wonder how big the real car must be.

Turbine-powered streamliners are enormous. Think about 8-10 meters, maybe more. As they do not have to worry about acceleration, only top speed, weight and lenght is not an issue as once you overcome inertia, you're good to go. The only thing that matters in LSR is air management.

Heads up guys!

http://www.meijer.com/s/hot-wheels-car-set-20-collectible-ford-and-gm-cars/_/R-219223

So tempting... :nervous:

Edit: Anyone want to purchase and split it up? I tried to check out and kept getting a BS "invalid address" message, and now it's just giving me an error. Maybe it's telling me not to spend the $30. :lol:

Edit 2: Can you guys keep an eye out at your Target stores for one of these? They usually put them by the registers...

$T2eC16FHJHEE9ny2p)dSBQpWUOezig~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
jpH6A.png

Didn't we bring up the idea of splitting that 20-car set a month ago?

I'm down, easily.

Last edited:
On splitting the box set, only car I'd want out of that set is the Nova you took. Sexy car. :P

I'll try to keep my eyes peeled for the 510, but I rarely go to Target anymore. :crazy:

What about a ninja that uses magic :sly:? I can make the cars I want to appear with a blink of my eye, quick snap with my fingers. Or a chant written from Ighachi, The Wise Collector Of The East.

He can bring out the rarest things to meet your desires or visit him at the highest mountain top so he can reveal the golds and diamonds that you quest for.
OK, I'm lost. :dopey:
SVX
:cheers:

Yell out if you want me to make you one; I've got tons of resources. :)
I will. Meanwhile, keep up the good work. đź‘Ť

I'll try to keep my eyes peeled for the 510, but I rarely go to Target anymore. :crazy:

No problem, trying to do a trade with a guy on HWC that has 3 of them. I'm asking for 2 of them and he wants 6 cars in return. :scared:

Edit: Warning, do NOT click on this link! :P

Last edited:
Quickly glanced through the pegs at Target, but as they refused to do any type of price matching on any Black Friday items (I attempted to get the PS3 game at the Walmart price), I didn't pick anything up. I'll go back another day when it isn't as crowded and take my time to look through everything carefully. I did see the 70 Celica and the AE86 and a few others.

So I picked up few things on Black Friday? Not a single Hot Wheel, just one Matchbox. :lol:

IMG_1354.jpg

I couldn't believe it. Stores I did check had same inventory they've had for weeks. It's the biggest sale of the year, and they didn't restock nothing. I was amazed.

London Taxi's cool though. Check out the detail! My last one had some tampo seal thing on it, which I didn't care for. I like this one a lot. đź‘Ť
I can too, and at a rapid rate.
Wow. You have mad skills. Some of those cars look amazing. đź‘Ť

Eh. Friday. We really should arrange a way of Jason grabbing stuff for us at his weekly friday meetings.

Was just there. I guess today being "black Friday" people were busy or something because only 2 guys had tables set up. I didn't grab anything for myself, but I did grab some cars for you guys to fight over. Can't post a pic since my phone isn't working, so you'll have to research them based on this description:

- 1996 First Edition Ferrari F50
- One of those gold Mercedes 2.6 Corgi castings you guys were talking about. :sly:
- And last but not least a BMW 325i which was also a corgi casting. This one is Yellow with red tampos.

You guys better want these! :P

Latest Posts

Back