1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,499 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 318 51.0%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.0%

• Total voters
In fact, and now that I think about it, I'll make you a list of the Corgi castingss I'm missing. Have you seen any more of those? And how much, more or less, for each one?

I already have it. Bite it. It's this one:

Bmw325.1.jpg

Eh. Friday. We really should arrange a way of Jason grabbing stuff for us at his weekly friday meetings.

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/30705589.jpg

Did you find anything else on my massive list, Jason?

In fact, and now that I think about it, I'll make you a list of the Corgi castingss I'm missing. Have you seen any more of those? And how much, more or less, for each one?
Not sure if there were any more. The guy I got these from was selling them 3 for $2.

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/30705589.jpg

Did you find anything else on my massive list, Jason?

Negative. Still have to print it, which I have to do at work.

If you guys can think of like 10 cars at a time you need, that works out best. Less money for me to put down up front for the cars at a single time, and the boxes to ship them to you aren't huge. You have to remember I am on a bicycle, large packages are a no-no. :lol:

Edit: Ho, Ho, Ho.

:P

When I tried thinking about a wishlist, not that I want it, but I just realized I've never even seen that Batman movie jet fighter looking thing. Have any of you seen that car/plane/whatever, or bought one?

I have found ONE. Ever. And of course I bought it.
I want another to take out of the package.

That is crazy. What is the appeal of that vehicle, or did Mattel only produce a limited number of it. I have zero attraction to it, but yeah, if I ever see one, I'd probably buy it. I don't know what for. :lol:

Because it's cool. The details on it are outstanding.
It, however, doesn't even have those little disk wheels that HW put most famously on that yellow Solar Eagle(?) thing.
It's rather pointless though; it's an aircraft without wheels that you have to set down on something after you deblister it. :lol:

That is crazy. What is the appeal of that vehicle, or did Mattel only produce a limited number of it. I have zero attraction to it, but yeah, if I ever see one, I'd probably buy it. I don't know what for. :lol:

I have one that I opened. Need to get another one, haven't seen them around lately. Did see the 1:50 scale version at my local grocery store this morning. Passed on it, went back to buy it tonight and it's gone. :grumpy:

Matchbox is also coming out with one this year, will be released in their line that has all the airplanes.

This reminds me, I picked up the 1:50 scale Bat Pod this week. :)

R1600Turbo
If you guys can think of like 10 cars at a time you need, that works out best. Less money for me to put down up front for the cars at a single time, and the boxes to ship them to you aren't huge. You have to remember I am on a bicycle, large packages are a no-no. :lol:

Edit: Ho, Ho, Ho.

:P

Hey santa, did you see any R34s or EP3 Civic Type Rs. I forgot to ask though.

It's funny. When I started collecting the thought of buying multiples of the same car because of a simple colour variation seemed really stupid.
But I bought a couple of cars today and only two are a new casting for my collection. :crazy:
But I got many of the cars I still wanted for my collection like the Celica, Gran Torino Sport and BMW colour variations I don't have yet. Sadly still no BMW Z4's. Stores here absolutely suck and due to the slow rate of getting new stock I might not even get a Z4 as the batch may have gotten completely skipped. Lame. :grumpy:

IMG_4964n.jpg

IMG_4959n.jpg

IMG_4962n.jpg

IMG_4963n.jpg

IMG_4966n.jpg

IMG_4961.jpg

I also bought a Lotus Europa, but that's because I need the wheels for a project.

Hey. Want to learn something about that Matchbox 911 GT3, Apok? The wheels in chrome aren't common..... not here anyway. It's all orange 10-spokes on that particular blue 911, so nice find 👍

Back