1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,499 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 318 51.0%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.0%

• Total voters
Nice Ferrari A6. And like Cano said, you have a rare Testarossa. How much though. :P:lol:
Thanks, broseph! :) Don't tell Cano, but it was $6.58 for the two Testarossas. :D

P.S. I probably have a handful of eBay purchases waiting to be picked up from the Post Office by now. Testarossa I consider the most beautiful Ferrari ever, and F40 is my all-time favorite Ferrari. I realized other day that I didn't have either one as a Hot Wheel. :ouch: So F40 is the next one to show up, plus few other oddball cars you don't see everyday. Stay tuned. :P

Edit: Thank you too Magic! :D Only if the real Magic Johnson put on ribbed, or anything, he'd be in better health today. :lol:

Yeah, yeah, wallet raped, yada-yada-yada, let you down, I got it. :P

Magic: Thanks man. :D If it was only the quote of the year before he actually got it. :dopey:

I'm hoping those 2013 cars will be released by this coming Friday. I will without hesitation stuff myself with those GT-500s and M3s... stock up on all those Laces. Cheaper than buying singles off ebay stores.

I'm hoping those 2013 cars will be released by this coming Friday. I will without hesitation stuff myself with those GT-500s and M3s... stock up on all those Laces. Cheaper than buying singles off ebay stores.

Won't see the M3 for another month or so.

Scribble it on with the silver Sharpie as Jason suggested.

I can't just paint the headlights. If I wanted to do that I'd have to detail everything else. Then one thing leads to another and it becomes a whole project.
I don't want to just paint the headlights because, call me silly, but I find that if you tamper with anything on the car it looses it's original factor. And to me that factor is important enough not to tamper with just the headlights.

Last edited:
Thanks!

That burago are really good quality for the good money!
Btw. That fiat is my reasonably dream car ever, hope I will own one especialy essence version is to die for :))

I never thought I'd hear Bburago and really good quality in the same sentence.
Reasonable quality for the price, maybe...

Looky what I have here. :D

704953_468104476568880_1145934100_o.jpg

I like the Ferrari, too. I'd get one when I see it.

Burago has plastic lenses! Wheels are really horrible to make up for it? :lol: Really cool though. đź‘Ť Also digging the Matchbox Porsche & whatever the model of yesteryear is.

I dig the BBurago's too (used to have a few of them when i was younger), they do have crappy wheels though :lol:, and they're the wrong scale (1/43).
Nice Testarossa a6m5 (BTW), i like the 2 colour interior. đź‘Ť

Last edited:
I have that Benz now too. I couldn't help myself, after Cano posted that picture of it, I grabbed one from E-Bay. :D I won't "officially" get my hands on it until christmas though.
Wow sounds like something i would do!:lol: You got a long time to wait bro!:lol:
Screw you all that have, or will have, the gold Benz. I'm still missing it.
Alittle jelly aren't we?:lol:
IMG_1354.jpg

London Taxi's cool though. Check out the detail! My last one had some tampo seal thing on it, which I didn't care for. I like this one a lot. đź‘Ť
Dude this Matchbox London Taxi looks just like the Hot Wheels London Taxi i own!:drool:
I already have it. Bite it. It's this one:

Bmw325.1.jpg
That BMW is a must!:drool: Of course all Corgi's are a must to me!:D:lol: My brother just got through with hunting lessons recently, if i get this vehicle i will have to make sure to tell him not to shoot it out of instinct, just because it has a painted target doesn't mean you can shoot at it!:lol:
So Jason is Santa Claus?.....................cool. :lol:

Edit: Ho, Ho, Ho.

:P
Oh it's the real Santa Claus himself.... his beard is not even real!!!!!!! :lol:

Overpaid!! :crazy:

If that's overpaying, I won't tell you how much the gold Merc from E-Bay was then. Trust me you don't want to know. :scared:
Magic: Thanks man. :D If it was only the quote of the year before he actually got it. :dopey:

You can't help yourself, can you? :lol:đź‘Ť
Wow sounds like something i would do!:lol: You got a long time to wait bro!:lol:

:lol:

I really don't mind waiting though, it'll be christmas before you know it.

I'm thinking I should make a list of what I'd like to find.. make it easier for me when I do go out with the intent to find any I want.

I'll probably end up with a huge list. It has been a few years. :lol:

It's just easier to do that then to try to remember exactly what I'm looking for.

So I have this Focus RS error. The windows were placed in slanted but that was disregarded because it was somehow still fastened even though the window is desperately fighting the chassis plate. The back wheels are jetting out as a result. Want it, Jason?

Back