1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,495 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 318 51.0%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.0%

• Total voters
"My"? No no no, Humphree, that beautified F40 is MY F40...*bangs table* MY F40!

I got my red one from a grab bag at a Thrift Store. :P

Trading the two OH5 Ferrari 599xx's I have for:

A OH5 Datsun 510 -

2009_037c.jpg

And another Lace wheel Falcon Race Car so I can have one to open for my display. :D

You need help..... from Dr. Nessy. I thought I was sick. I thought we are all sick, but you!!!!! :D

I got my red one from a grab bag at a Thrift Store. :P
What did you stick in it to break that one, huh!?

:lol:

What did you stick in it to break that one, huh!?

I don't remember, but I was pretty sure the back window got punched out somehow.

Actually, the space between the two head cushions in the interior was just the right size for the needle to sit in comfortably, and the trunk lid had to be opened for the needle otherwise it wouldn't have been able to get in.

Did someone request my assistance?

Actually, the space between the two head cushions in the interior was just the right size for the needle to sit in comfortably, and the trunk lid had to be opened for the needle otherwise it wouldn't have been able to get in.

That's exactly what i said to Farrah as i "Administered" my needle.

Last edited:
Come on man, it's all a joke that stemmed off of that 510 variant things with a different set of wheels.

And it's OK to have mega-number of cars. This is a "collectors" thread after all. :cool:

I just couldn't resist the all-gold F40. I like this Falcon better than the Super Treasure Hunt Falcon I got earlier!

Bah, XB Falcon! Gimme.
You need help..... from Dr. Nessy. I thought I was sick. I thought we are all sick, but you!!!!! :D

I'm starting to think, I need a Dr Nessy intervention, after my latest purchase. :lol: ;)

Who me? Yeah all paid for.

Now, I've got to play the waiting game. Hopefully it doesn't get lost in the mail. :scared:
I wouldn't worry about it. I had one seller on toypeddler who actually refused to sell the car, something like week or weeks later though. Explanation given was that the car listed wasn't for sale. :dunce: I hated to do it, but I left a negative feedback.

Make sure to post pictures when you get your prized set! :D:tup:

I can get that for you, but what are you going to give to me in return? :sly:

Diecast model of your car? Unless you don't have one. :scared: Although...the Tomica Limited model isn't that much more... But it's only the Fire Chief version.

Found a silver 918 and a green Carrera GT at Target. Didn't even know the 918 existed. (As a HW, I mean. I've seen the 918 GT prototype in person and it's stunning.)

Back