1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,495 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 318 51.0%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.0%

• Total voters
I'm down with splitting up a case. :P

Anyway, I went out today and came back with the new '64 Stingray I have been debating about, the MB Bat, Hot Ones Model A truck for a custom, a Gangster Grin Boulevard, and a Vector for its wheels.

But here's the goods: a variation? And my second '13 TH! Now I just need to find the Bread Box. odd:

Default title upload by motoblur by McZachenF138, on Flickr

Eh, oh well. I wasn't really expecting much value out of a fantasy car wheel variation, but I grabbed it none the less.

Nah, I'll pass on the Bread Box. For now. :P

My catch for today:

8251924660_57583c360f_c.jpg

At 1ness
Yesh.. The Doc does go a bit too far sometimes. :lol:

Ahha!!! So I ze.... :lol:

MedigoFlame
Fine, why not order two cases...or more... :P

Supra mine, Supra MINE! :P

BTW, nice 911 GT2 from the Maisto set. 👍

R1600Turbo
Cars are usually 2-3 per case. If a split were to happen each person should get ONE OF EACH. :P

Ahh man, don't be a spoil my man. :lol::P

j/k.

But I'll keep my eyes out for the 918 Spyder, I need that Porsche ASAP!

Not exactly sure what they are except for the Chevy 1500

That 2nd one from the left looks kind of interesting. Is all that gray that attaches the engine to the front of the car plastic? That black plastic ride looks kind of interesting too. Trade?

I don't think we'll ever be able to agree on how we split the thing up. :lol:

Half you guys don't speak up or somehow completely miss the posts, and a few others are too scared to ship internationally.

And I have a Bread Box if you want it...

But I said I'd buy that from you. :(

How awesome would it be to make a super accurate 'Ring diorama with the Magane Trophy, Scirocco, Z4, and others? I mean, of course you'd stick to a single corner of the track for the diorama. :P

I do not have a Scirocco. :lol:

Again, I question how Hot Wheels failed to match up gold wheels with the blue. 👎

No. :grumpy:

That's probably one of those super rare, goes for $200 cars on eBay that I just don't care about.

Silver stripe? Not a huge fan of tampo variants if thats what you are pointing out...

Ok I won't send them to you then. :)

The silver stripe was a transition from the black version.

Some others:

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_5144.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4531.jpg

IMG_4346.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

Yeah not much of a tampo variant collector unless they are completely missing. Same with different color shades. So yeah, mainly wheel variants.

My variant collecting is limited to trades/eBay now since my store access has shrank to just a few stores. :(

Yeah not much of a tampo variant collector unless they are completely missing. Same with different color shades. So yeah, mainly wheel variants.

My variant collecting is limited to trades/eBay now since my store access has shrank to just a few stores. :(

Are you still in the East Valley? I wandered out that way occasionally with little luck. But there is nothing around the house I grew up in Paradise Valley.

I am down in Phoenix all week next week for meetings but will have no time to hunt.

Yeah East Valley, but my only transportation is a bicycle. So unless I feel like going for a long ride I have basically 4 stores to look through. One of them is widely known to have an employee collector that takes all the hunts. With D cases hitting Target stores I plan on hitting the local Target on Saturday, need that '10 Camaro to match my '70 that I customized.

not sure if you guy interested in such a old stuff :) but there you go
btw I was very surprise seeing 2011 cars in the same shop after they where selling 2013 cars already
403404_10151274913241162_688435346_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, cool variants of 510s! I like the Elise from $miglo's haul, too. Never seen the first gen(if you can call it that). 👍

Back