1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,483 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 318 51.0%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.0%

• Total voters
Also, in the top image ,what are the first and third from the left and the first and second from the right based on? Are they just fantasy cars or liveried real cars?

More stuff came in the mail. Both variations of the California Custom Classic Cadillac. Got them for the same price they were when they came out in stores, w/ shipping.

Still need to rub off the rest of the glue that came from the price sticker on the gold fender version. It was on really well, so I used a hair dryer to heat up the glue and it peeled right off. :D
IMG_1891.jpg

Black fenders.
IMG_1893.jpg

Gold fenders.
IMG_1895.jpg

And a double tampo error on the gold fender version.
IMG_1900.jpg

Also, had some tax return money to play with, so I made an offer on a nice 21 car lot. Came out to $1.29 each! Should arrive at the end of this week.

Also, in the top image ,what are the first and third from the left and the first and second from the right based on? Are they just fantasy cars or liveried real cars?

All of them are fantasy cars except the one 'tween the Corvette and the Enzo, that is an unlicensed and heavily modified for salt flats racing Studebaker Hawk from the late 50s.

Unless I'm posting a pic...I'm going to be updating 1 Post a week with responses to keep the thread as light as it need be. :)

There is no real need for that man. This thread has a low participant rate already, so it would be plenty bad that one of the most active and with so much to show us and so much knowledge to share just participates once a week.

What you could indeed do is, if you want to say something and the last post in the thread is yours, edit that post and say or answer whatever you want there, that way you won't be double posting, which is really the only AUP violation you have made in this forum.

But if nothing else, please keep sharing, and I'm not talking about pics, but also anecdotes, experience and knowledge, as there is now a member base that follows this thread, and we can all at least make it our little corner. Please, by no means limit your posting to once per week.

Alright. I will post less often though. If I keep the posts down to 1-2 a day it should raise the quality of whatever I'm saying 👍

I'm very excited to be back into buying. Hunting through booth after booth at markets and antique malls for that one car your're looking for is awesome. So, I've several eBay wins this week (mostly ultra hots, but one 'vintage lot' whose listing was vague, so its a crapshoot. However...I'm really looking forward to a few weekends from now.

May 15 is the next St. Louis hotwheels club's swap meet ($3 entry)
May 22 is the next Toymanshow ($4 entry).

I'm going to have a small contest among the two shows to see which one $40 bucks will go further.

Last edited:
Alright. I will post less often though. If I keep the posts down to 1-2 a day it should raise the quality of whatever I'm saying 👍

I'm very excited to be back into buying. Hunting through booth after booth at markets and antique malls for that one car your're looking for is awesome. So, I've several eBay wins this week (mostly ultra hots, but one 'vintage lot' whose listing was vague, so its a crapshoot. However...I'm really looking forward to a few weekends from now.

May 15 is the next St. Louis hotwheels club's swap meet ($3 entry)
May 22 is the next Toymanshow ($4 entry).

I'm going to have a small contest among the two shows to see which one $40 bucks will go further.

Did you take a hiatus in buying/hunting die cast? how come you are "back at buying"?

Also, I'd say the Hot Wheels club swap meet would be the place to go. Cheaper entrance, and lots of HWs. Of course, bein' a diecast only meeting, maybe the prices will be a bit steep, and at the Toymanshow, even if entrance is a buck more, mayb e you'll find better prices when you do find little cars.

Did you take a hiatus in buying/hunting die cast? how come you are "back at buying"?

Also, I'd say the Hot Wheels club swap meet would be the place to go. Cheaper entrance, and lots of HWs. Of course, bein' a diecast only meeting, maybe the prices will be a bit steep, and at the Toymanshow, even if entrance is a buck more, mayb e you'll find better prices when you do find little cars.

1. I switch between hobbies...MTG, Hot wheels and electric R/C. I've been buying here and there, but this is the first buying spree (dropping $40/week)I've done since I bought my house in November 2009.

2. This is the first STL HW Club swap I've attended, but I've been to the toymanshow too many times. I'll take pics this year. There are 10-15 diecast only booths each show and some of them are beyond words.

I have not looked, but if there is a thread for vintage Nikko/Tyco/Radioshack R/C on GTP...I've got pics to pick. :dopey:

I also changed my GTP Avatar. Any thoughts?

@dchPSUone - Thanks...I'll be posting my vintage R/C there. If anyones a fan of early 90s tyco/nikko, I'll be uploading a few great pics tonight. Guarenteed you'll be amazed what I scored in its original box for $6 a few months ago. (Hint, it runs on treads :D)

Last edited:
After being gone for.. What, 7 months, a year mostly(?), I'm back. And I have a bit from the collection to share :D. Just need to upload first.

The crane at the front... I've been looking for it for years. Really, YEARS. It's almost mint. Other standouts are the green Z and orange Twin Mill from the Flying Colours era,and the two Matchbox/Lesney trucks, both mint.
stuff6.jpg

I'm missing the gold seville and the green Z-Whiz. Have you seen anything from my pics you'd want to trade for :D

Hello vintage case, what do we have in here?

050301_130200.jpg

050301_130500.jpg

Clockwise: Planet Scout, Flying Bug, Freeway Gas Tanker, Car Transporter

050301_130700.jpg

Minitrek, Thunder Roller, 1975 Corvette Stingray, Matchbox Rollmatics Badger (Satellite dish fell off, dunno where.), Datsun 200SX (Got a gold one somewhere too..), Matchbox Porsche Turbo.

050301_131000.jpg

Lesney Matchbox Lamborghini Marzal, Playart Marzal, Yatming Nissan Laurel 2000 SGX, Tomica Corvette, Lesney Matchbox Formula 5000, Lesney Ford Transit (boxes are long gone), Stagefright (Blackwalls)

050301_131700.jpg

Closeup of Lesney Marzal

050301_131800.jpg

Both Marzals, showcase of Lesney writing

050301_131200.jpg

Closeup of Tomica Vette

050301_135400.jpg

Torino, '57 T-bird, Dodge Marada Stocker, Z-Whiz, '56 Ford

050301_134600.jpg

Lesney Superfast Jeep, Lesney Jeep CJ6 (Red), '57 Bel Air (Excellent chassis), Alive '55 (All around excellent), another '57 Bel Air, and the real tresure of the lot, a Lesney "Matchbox" Series Petrol Tanker (As copied from bottom of vehicle.

050301_142800.jpg

Close-up of Tanker

050301_135200.jpg

Close-up of Alive '55

050301_141500.jpg

Another amazing condition Tomica, this one a Savanna RX-7, excellent Superfast Plymouth Gran Fury

I'm missing the gold seville and the green Z-Whiz. Have you seen anything from my pics you'd want to trade for :D

haha, the gold Cadoo has already found a new home, as for the green Z, I kept it because it was the plastic base version and I had the metal one; however, I think one is coming in the lot I need to go pick up, if I remember correctly, it's yours. I'll let you know what (:

Also, tasty stuff Jeboy!!! You need to do a lot of catching up, we've all posted a LOT of stuff in those months you were away, most of it pretty awesome... go back in time and chek it out.

Took a review last day before posting up, so I'm fairly up-to-date. Glad you liked that part of the collection! Any points of interest or rarity you can share on any of it?

Hello vintage case, what do we have in here?

050301_130200.jpg

050301_130500.jpg

Clockwise: Planet Scout, Flying Bug, Freeway Gas Tanker, Car Transporter

050301_130700.jpg

Minitrek, Thunder Roller, 1975 Corvette Stingray, Matchbox Rollmatics Badger (Satellite dish fell off, dunno where.), Datsun 200SX (Got a gold one somewhere too..), Matchbox Porsche Turbo.

050301_131000.jpg

Lesney Matchbox Lamborghini Marzal, Playart Marzal, Yatming Nissan Laurel 2000 SGX, Tomica Corvette, Lesney Matchbox Formula 5000, Lesney Ford Transit (boxes are long gone), Stagefright (Blackwalls)

050301_131700.jpg

Closeup of Lesney Marzal

050301_131800.jpg

Both Marzals, showcase of Lesney writing

050301_131200.jpg

Closeup of Tomica Vette

050301_135400.jpg

Torino, '57 T-bird, Dodge Marada Stocker, Z-Whiz, '56 Ford

050301_134600.jpg

Lesney Superfast Jeep, Lesney Jeep CJ6 (Red), '57 Bel Air (Excellent chassis), Alive '55 (All around excellent), another '57 Bel Air, and the real tresure of the lot, a Lesney "Matchbox" Series Petrol Tanker (As copied from bottom of vehicle.

050301_142800.jpg

Close-up of Tanker

050301_135200.jpg

Close-up of Alive '55

050301_141500.jpg

Another amazing condition Tomica, this one a Savanna RX-7, excellent Superfast Plymouth Gran Fury

Those are some nice cars, they're probably very rare now.

Sure, I might almost be 13, but who says I can't still play with Hot Wheels?

Here's my SCALE 1/8 mile dragstrip:
100_0189.jpg

100_0193.jpg

UPDATED

70s Matchbox
IMG_0288.jpg

80s Matchbox
IMG_0283.jpg

Sto-n-Go in box and loose
IMG_0287.jpg

80s Hotwheels
IMG_0297.jpg

1981 KIDCO 'VETTE and Early 80s Zee Toys
IMG_0291.jpg

@Cano Really...sweet! I'm certain now are collections are quite similar, but if you see something in my cases and I'm not too attached (like GHO and most UH)) then we can easily work something out. You mentioned not having the UH Vector? I have three (one was my filler...then I bought two) and perhaps that could go into the trade?? (the values wouldnt be even, so I'd do 2for1 with another car of your choosing)

Last edited:
Took a review last day before posting up, so I'm fairly up-to-date. Glad you liked that part of the collection! Any points of interest or rarity you can share on any of it?

Yes, the white HW Datsun... I didn't know that color variation, and it's in very good shape. Take care of that. Also, the Playart Marzal is quite rare, as is the Yatming Laurel, it is one of the oddest castings of this very often underestimated brand. You should restore that one.

Sure, I might almost be 13, but who says I can't still play with Hot Wheels?

Here's my SCALE 1/8 mile dragstrip:
100_0189.jpg

100_0193.jpg

I'm almost 29 (this saturday) and I'm still dropping my money in these things, as do many of us; and while I can't play as cool as you with a 1/8th mile track (awesome) I still do burnouts with every die cast car I grab in the kitchen table. Yeah, even bulldozers. Age has nothing to do with how cool these things are.

And you have several really cool cars. Keep it up and take GOOD CARE of them and never EVER get rid of them. When you're 29, you'll be glad you did.

@Cano Really...sweet! I'm certain now are collections are quite similar, but if you see something in my cases and I'm not too attached (like GHO and most UH)) then we can easily work something out. You mentioned not having the UH Vector? I have three (one was my filler...then I bought two) and perhaps that could go into the trade?? (the values wouldnt be even, so I'd do 2for1 with another car of your choosing)

I have the UH Vector, the one I don't have is ther SILVER Vector, which is really intresting, I had never seen it. But I'd also think they are quite rare? I don't know, let me browse trough your pictures and see what you have, as I told you, I'll also let you see what I have available for trading/sale, as soon as I go for that lot I mentioned earlier, I'll take pics and share.

Yes, the white HW Datsun... I didn't know that color variation, and it's in very good shape. Take care of that. Also, the Playart Marzal is quite rare, as is the Yatming Laurel, it is one of the oddest castings of this very often underestimated brand. You should restore that one.

I'm almost 29 (this saturday) and I'm still dropping my money in these things, as do many of us; and while I can't play as cool as you with a 1/8th mile track (awesome) I still do burnouts with every die cast car I grab in the kitchen table. Yeah, even bulldozers. Age has nothing to do with how cool these things are.

And you have several really cool cars. Keep it up and take GOOD CARE of them and never EVER get rid of them. When you're 29, you'll be glad you did.

I have the UH Vector, the one I don't have is ther SILVER Vector, which is really intresting, I had never seen it. But I'd also think they are quite rare? I don't know, let me browse trough your pictures and see what you have, as I told you, I'll also let you see what I have available for trading/sale, as soon as I go for that lot I mentioned earlier, I'll take pics and share.

Thanks, and yeah I'm keeping them :)

Last year I became immersed in track building. I built a track that took cars a minute to get around. Wish I would have taken pics...the cars would start on my ping pong table and roll for a good 15 seconds in a corkscrew to the floor than hit 4 boosters while on the ground for a good 20 seconds and then getting them back onto the table took some skill. The cars used to boosters that I stepped up because of the severe grade to get back to the finish. Found out the nerve hammer is the best all around track car, but the Heavy Silver/black Viper Concept was the fastest for in line speed. Long story short...I bought cars for about a month straight SOLELY for track use and here they are.

IMG_0300.jpg

A RLC Exclusive Dairy Delivery
IMG_0224.jpg

1993 Zylmex Mini Wild Cars (basically tootsie metal)
I remember buying this at the Dollar store years back
IMG_0303.jpg

A few of the HW Tractor Trailers
IMG_0261.jpg

1985 Super Sports Car
IMG_0301.jpg

My latest Big Lots/Family Dollar/Wal-mart purchases
IMG_0281.jpg

Last edited:
DaMN with the blister-packed cars. there are some cars there that are very desireable. The Le Car, the Workhorses flamefighter... several really cool cars, and worth a pretty penny too. Blistercard cars are another level.

EDIT: Got damn. the Super sports Cars set. Amazing!

Also, I didn't know that Zylmex also sold Tootsie versions. Odd. and for a dollar? please.

I wondered of that Datsun, good to see it's of value. :D Really, supremely surprised you said nothing more of the Lesney tanker. We have a few more Playart cars, but they don't seem to stand the test of time quite as well. Later I'll list these others out and see what you say.

The Yatming looks actually better in picture than in reality. The chassis is quite rubbish, with both axles recessing into the body.. It would be a prime restoration piece as you said, but I'm not quite sure that my step-father would appreciate the dismantling of his childhood toys, even if it's for a good cause.

As a further note, later I'll place pics up of the newer pieces of my collection: The blister pack cars.

I wondered of that Datsun, good to see it's of value. :D Really, supremely surprised you said nothing more of the Lesney tanker. We have a few more Playart cars, but they don't seem to stand the test of time quite as well. Later I'll list these others out and see what you say.

The Yatming looks actually better in picture than in reality. The chassis is quite rubbish, with both axles recessing into the body.. It would be a prime restoration piece as you said, but I'm not quite sure that my step-father would appreciate the dismantling of his childhood toys, even if it's for a good cause.

As a further note, later I'll place pics up of the newer pieces of my collection: The blister pack cars.

I didn’t say much of the Lesney tanker because, even if it’s old and all that, it’s a relatively common model among vintage Lesneys. Playarts are cheaply made cars that will crumble as soon as you put your eyes in them, but I love them. I can’t even tell a real reason, I’m just really fond of the brand. If you show us yer Playarts, I also might do so. I have several, some of them in really good shape.

You have a mean collection, diabolicwyvern. Most of the cars you have, I want. :lol:

BTW, If you, Cano, or anyone else see anything you guys want, then feel free to ask guys, I'd be willing to part with some in a simple trade. :)

EDIT: Not really into redlines or anything older than the 80's, so anything that I have or find that fits that category, I can let go.

Last edited:
Playarts from the collection:

Yellow VW-Porsche 914. Body fair. Convertible top is gone, tailight assembly is gone, windshield is mostly gone. Metal chassis however, which impressed me.

Yellow Matra Simca Bagheera. Body is also fair, all windows intact, both doors function properly.

Burgundy metallic Jaguar E-type 2+2. Body excellent, paint poor. All plastic chrome pieces intact, both separately cast headlights are also intact.

Robins-Egg Blue VW-Porche 914. Body better than the yellow one, but entire windshield/ posts are gone, as is the top.

Other points of interest to you: These failed to make the shoot, no clue why.

A full metal body/chassis Yatming Ford Mustang Turbo Cobra. I'd say this car is roughly an '82. The paint is excellent (Copper, black hood stripes), save for the abrupt impact with a hammer. *sigh* Children. Tail lights are a separate molded piece of red plastic, headlights are molded as part of the chassis and thus appear silver. It would be an EXCELLENT piece if it's not met the fate of construction tools.

Other is a Corgi Juniors WHIZZWHEELS Volkswagen 1300 Standard. Was originally a white car, either a police vehicle or perhaps a taxi based on the roof light. Painted over via blue magic marker. Headlights are molded separately from body using the window plastic, as is the Kojac light on the roof. Body is in good shape.

Any pictures you want of any, just say so. I'll host them with the blister car pics later today.

You have a mean collection, diabolicwyvern. Most of the cars you have, I want. :lol:

Thank you. I've been collecting for keeps since the Pearl Driver series came out. I used to collect baseball cards and one day I went into the hobby shop and saw HW. Picked up the Pearl Driver series Talbot Lago and have not looked back. I stopped collecting through high school and college, but was back into it shortly thereafter. Now I walk into my basment and go...where did I get the money to buy all this stuff?? Just wait though...when you hit middle age and want to buy back childhhod toys...you'll be able to just head into the basement and pull them out.

And to those of you in high school or even younger...dont get rid of your cars and certainly dont believe or listen to anyone who says your too young or old to enjoy collecting, racing or displaying them.

Last edited:
Yeah, I got tired of waiting. Time for me to bomb the thread. :D

050401_092600.jpg

Tran-Am cars. The Johny Lightning piece is of particular interest, as it isn't real, but is 90% correct. The Javelin is the first edition IIRC, though I'm looking for a correct red-front/blue-back car. They even make one? I know they have a green liveried car; my sister has it for a track machine for loops. :D The Vintage racing series locally had those three Trans-Am racers and a few vintage drag machines. I'm really hoping for a legit Penske Camaro, along with the AAR Cuda.

050401_093400.jpg

First thing off the bat is the '98 First Editions D-type. Under it is a reissue of the "Classics" series with the collector button, much similar to the HW Vintage series released in the very early '90's. Two COPO Vette's. The black one features the Walmart-exclusive Hot Wheels visor banner. Under that is a Faster Than Ever Grand Sport Vette, and under that is my P4.

050401_094900.jpg

Johny Lighnings being the feature here, with the iconic Plymouth Superbird that was restified into a NASCAR-era racer, IIRC. The Police Focus just interested me because I fancy emergency response vehicles. The two primer cars are knock-off "Deathproof" movie cars; The Nova and the Charger from the final battle of the movie.

050401_094500.jpg

Some randoms here, the '73 Falcon, '67 GTO FTE (Fave year), C4 Rally, S2000 tuner, and the FTE DeLorean (an absolute track monster.)

050401_094200.jpg

MBX '63 Hearse that was never sold in stores. Sold in three colours, pearl white, silver and black. The interior, in typical Matchbox fashion, is detailed in an amusing way: A hand is emerging from the openned coffin lid. Yeah, I have duplicates of Ecto-1, so what? The Custom GTO Wagon and the Edelbrock '57 Bel Air round out this set. The Bel Air was sold in a purple guise for K-Mart only. Good luck finding one.

050401_095400.jpg

Gold DeLorean (and I have the black one somewhere, dammit.) The BTTF DeLorean, Neon Drag Car, the Lotus Exige (this one a Walmart-exclusive license plate car), and the '84 Pontiac Grand Prix Stocker.

050401_100300.jpg

Mopars are the theme here, with '67 and '71 Chargers, a '69 Coronet Super Bee, The Duster Thruster (Blue one Walmart banner car too), and the FTE '71 Demon.

050401_095600.jpg

(Mostly) Modern Mopars Here. The K&N Challenger with excellent tampos, '92 Fox Body, '11 Charger R/T, Charger Drift Car, Challenger Drift Car.

050401_100600.jpg

Ford Muscle here. '67 Fairlane, white Torino Cobra (Here's a good one. The yellow version is Walmart only. Finding a white one WITHOUT smoked chrome on the bottom is scarcer than Hen's teeth), MBX Mustang Cali Special, and a pair of the HW Racing '69 Mustangs, the black one once again, Walmart-only.

050401_101000.jpg

And GM's. Buick GSX, JL GSX, HW '83 Silverado has good air suspension details and is a License Plate car as well, '68 442 which is incredibly similar to the Treasure Hunt version, and a pair of '70 442's.

050401_102100.jpg

2003 First Edition 1970 Daytona. Favourite Hot Wheels casting of all-time, a dream come true. Under that is Paradigm Shift (bought because... Hey, it's see through. On the lookout for the full-clear Stock car as well), under that is a fully wrongly-packaged vehicle ('69 C-10 labelled as Isuzu Vehicross, really?!), old MBX Days Of Thunder movie promotion car, and finally a NASCAR 50th Anniv. special edition with 19998 being made. Not bad, eh?

050401_101300.jpg

Hot Wheels Modern Classics Datsun 280Z, Larry Wood Garage Bone Shaker, Larry Wood Garage '57 300C Hemi, and the Hot Wheels Hall Of Fame Legend series Twin Mill.

050401_101700.jpg

Oh, yeah, the 300C is a signed car too. 1 of 2500 if I heard right :D

050401_102500.jpg

Finally, my Treasure Hunts: 3 of the '57 Bel Air, including the short Blister Pack, Midnite Otto, which is from 2003 and a Real Riders STH, a '58 Impala, the other '68 442, and the '64 GTO.

So, that's what I want to show for now. There's loads more though. ;)

050401_102100.jpg

2003 First Edition 1970 Daytona. Favourite Hot Wheels casting of all-time, a dream come true. Under that is Paradigm Shift (bought because... Hey, it's see through. On the lookout for the full-clear Stock car as well), under that is a fully wrongly-packaged vehicle ('69 C-10 labelled as Isuzu Vehicross, really?!), old MBX Days Of Thunder movie promotion car, and finally a NASCAR 50th Anniv. special edition with 19998 being made. Not bad, eh?

I collected that entire see-through series. The other cars are a green scion and I think a red nerve hammer. I'll have to check. First series that I've found all in store in a long time.

BTW, If you, Cano, or anyone else see anything you guys want, then feel free to ask guys, I'd be willing to part with some in a simple trade. :)

EDIT: Not really into redlines or anything older than the 80's, so anything that I have or find that fits that category, I can let go.

You sure? Because of course I see stuff I'd like to get my hands on (:

Playarts from the collection:

Yellow Matra Simca Bagheera. Body is also fair, all windows intact, both doors function properly.

Other points of interest to you: These failed to make the shoot, no clue why.

A full metal body/chassis Yatming Ford Mustang Turbo Cobra. I'd say this car is roughly an '82. The paint is excellent (Copper, black hood stripes), save for the abrupt impact with a hammer. *sigh* Children. Tail lights are a separate molded piece of red plastic, headlights are molded as part of the chassis and thus appear silver. It would be an EXCELLENT piece if it's not met the fate of construction tools.

I didn't know there was a Playart Bagheera, I only have the Majorette version. Pic! Also, I know exaclty the Mustang model you are talking about, it is indeed a great piece, a pity it met the hamer :indiff:

Also, I want that JL Sunoco Camaro :drool:

I didn't know there was a Playart Bagheera, I only have the Majorette version. Pic! Also, I know exaclty the Mustang model you are talking about, it is indeed a great piece, a pity it met the hamer :indiff:

Also, I want that JL Sunoco Camaro :drool:
Well.. This is quite embarassing. Step-father didn't like that I was displaying "his" vehicles (He gave them to my sister and skipped me entirely, funny enough. Guess I have enough Hot Wheels.) and he took that entire case back to storage with the other one at his Mother's house. What a prick.

Meanwhile, JL has been doing a few knock-off cars from the more recent series which is entertaining. You saw the Penske Camaro, the two Deathproof Movie cars, and the Superbird modelled after the restored/restified NASCAR. They also released a '77 Dodge Monaco Police car that looks unmistakably like the '74 Dodge from Blues Brothers. Weird. Apparently they obtained the rights to the General Lee/ Dukes Of Hazard franchise and will (if they haven't already) do a re-molded General Lee Charger. I'm curious what's next.. Maybe F&F look-alikes.

Also, I didn't know that Zylmex also sold Tootsie versions. Odd. and for a dollar? please.

I can send you a pic of the back of the package to show they are Zylmex. And no question they are tootsie types- molded chassis with metal axle/wheels.

A few Dairy Delivery (top two are short cards)
IMG_0308.jpg

A few Nissan Trucks
IMG_0312.jpg

Promtional Cars
IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

Treasure Hunts (These are ones I've found in store over the years)
IMG_0310.jpg

A few Nascar
IMG_0317.jpg

A few rarer loose cars
Cal. Custom with smaller yellow TWs Beach Patrol
Target Convertible collection Roll Patrol
The Simpsons Baja Breaker
Rollerblade decal Ford Aerostar
Hot Wheels 25th Anniversary Chevy 5 pk Split Window '63
2006 Dropstars Series #1 (TRU Collection Starter Set Exclusive) 300C w/ FTEs
IMG_0322.jpg

Enjoy!