10/20/2007 Demo

• Thread starter M5_dude
  • 897 comments
Mx²;2801220
Anyone else notice the turn signal lights in the HUD camera?

I saw your post about it after i posted it myself, so thats why i deleted my last post. I think it might be a future add for Pit Stops, doesnt seem to have any function at the time.

A little annoying thing is.... still no Reverse lights =/

Mx²;2801220

Yeah, I posted about that a few pages back, I wonder what the deal is with them?

Looks like it was taken down because I cannot see it in the store, is anyone else able to download that didn't get it yesterday?

Looks like it was taken down because I cannot see it in the store, is anyone else able to download that didn't get it yesterday?

I can still see it available in the Japanese store.

Mx²;2801220

I saw your post about it after i posted it myself, so thats why i deleted my last post. I think it might be a future add for Pit Stops, doesnt seem to have any function at the time.

A little annoying thing is.... still no Reverse lights =/
:lol:

I was about to respond wondering how quickly we will see people post complaining that the turning lights don't work like what we saw in GT4 threads on the reverse lights not "working". :D

Next people will complain that the AC vents don't move, the outside temperature reading isn't accurate, you can't turn on the interior lights, the glove compartment won't open... and so on and so on and so on. :)

Ah well, at least there is the racing to fall back on... and driving a real car for all the times one feels the need to use a turn signal, warn people behind you that you are going in reverse, move the AC vents, etc etc etc. :)👍

I think I read somewhere that GT TV will be filled with first broadcasts over time, maybe during the Tokyo motorshow? I can't find that info anymore though.

A hq video would be great by the way ... 👍

EDIT: I just finished downloading GT's vid. Nice work, good combination of views, car sounds, AI and so on. 👍

Sadly when I tried to video it, it turned out black and white :scared: I will try again though, hopefully my Dad can help me fix it.

EDIT: Also one more gripe sadly, on interior view looking behind the smoke that you kick up is not visible, anyone else getting this?

And if you feel like mucking around in your car, drive down the pit lane, there is no auto driver so you can do donuts (sort of...) and other things down there. That is if you want some fun. :D

:lol:

I was about to respond wondering how quickly we will see people post complaining that the turning lights don't work like what we saw in GT4 threads on the reverse lights not "working". :D

Next people will complain that the AC vents don't move, the outside temperature reading isn't accurate, you can't turn on the interior lights, the glove compartment won't open... and so on and so on and so on. :)

Ah well, at least there is the racing to fall back on... and driving a real car for all the times one feels the need to use a turn signal, warn people behind you that you are going in reverse, move the AC vents, etc etc etc. :)👍

I spend four hours today trying to get the i-drive to work in the BMW 135i and moving the analog sticks around does no good what so ever. I'm quite frankly disgusted, Clarkson is right when he says the I-drive is far to complicated, I even phoned up BMW customer service to have a good old fashioned moan about it, but they just called me weird and hung up on me.

:dunce:

Scaff

I spend four hours today trying to get the i-drive to work in the BMW 135i and moving the analog sticks around does no good what so ever. I'm quite frankly disgusted, Clarkson is right when he says the I-drive is far to complicated, I even phoned up BMW customer service to have a good old fashioned moan about it, but they just called me weird and hung up on me.

:dunce:

Scaff

hang on a sec... you actually called BMW costumer service cause of the GT5:P game?

hang on a sec... you actually called BMW costumer service cause of the GT5:P game?
I think GTP needs a [SARCASM];)[/SARCASM] tag. :D

BTW: Thanks Scaff, glad someone else finds the humor in it all. :)👍

Oh... and I'm not sure which is worse... an i-Drive that's working, or an i-Drive that isn't. ;)

Is it just the 7 cars on the home page that are in it or are there more, you are talking about f430's alot, are they in it.
Will there be a fastest lap leaderboard soon.

No F430 in this demo dude. You have to wait for Prologue or GT5 itself.

...and which car is coming soon? I dont actually have the demo (seeing as i dont even have a PS3; im waiting for GT5 or FFXIII) so i would like to know if it is a vehicle other than the seven vehicles announced for the demo.

Thanks speedster

And this is for the folks that dont have the demo and want to see some HD videos as opposed to Youtube.

http://stage6.divx.com/user/zac319/video/1758558/Gran-Turismo-5-Prologue-Demo---Main-Menu

I know this is a weird thing to notice but the tarp over over the Subie is beautiful. Yes Im focusing on the tarp of all things.

Pffff, I can't seem to create an Japanese account :boggled:.

I get stuck at step 6 where I have to answer a question to retrive your password. I guess You have to use some fandom Japanese characters but

I don't know where I can find these characters. :ouch:

Tried everything but the only thing I get is that virtual keyboard with the ABC on it, no characters. :confused:

Stupid me!

:)

Pffff, I can't seem to create an Japanese account :boggled:.

I get stuck at step 6 where I have to answer a question to retrive your password. I guess You have to use some fandom Japanese characters but

I don't know where I can find these characters. :ouch:

Tried everything but the only thing I get is that virtual keyboard with the ABC on it, no characters. :confused:

Stupid me!

:)

no you don't I used English characters , have you put numbers and characters in your password?

As has already been said, don't use the racing tyre's. It's pretty hard on N2's, you have to concentrate and make every overtaking manouver count.

With N2 tyres it is harder, but then you notice they DON'T have N2 tyres. when slower cars than yours start catching up or passing you.
(this can be seen best with the GTR)

And when you use N2 it's when you notice just how careless the AI can be, or the oposite (never passing you sometimes, even though their car is faster.)

But when it does get close to you, more often than not it will bump you.

I think the AI is running on racing tyres, just going much slower than the car should.

I'm not impressed with the AI. It's a bit better, but that's about it.
But like i've said before. give us an online carreer mode, and AI is pointless.

Latest Posts

Back