1000 Silver Chrome Paints Needed

• Thread starter madeye
  • 126 comments
United Kingdom
Walsall
Adam_Ace-----
All im looking for is Silver Chrome paints.

Let us know what you'd like in return.

I can trade most things except for tickets which i don't have (yet)

Im after silver chromes to paint ALL my cars in silver chrome paint

Hope you guy/gals can help :)

:cheers:

Trade Schedule

Fri 23rd March - tadlock-Sent
Sat 24th March - Milldrum-Sent
Sun 25th March - Outeke -Sent
Mon 26th March - Totzke8-Sent
Tue 27th March - sikbeta -Sent
Wed 28th March - latoslapise-Sent
Thur 29th March - genuino-Sent
Fri 30th March - nt1138 -Sent
Sat 31st March - oldbloke007

Sun 1st April - paulamag
Mon 2nd April - Dooblewasur
Tue 3rd April - FREE
Wed 4th April - FREE
Thur 5th April - FREE
Fri 6th April - FREE
Sat 7th April - FREE

Last edited:
You're painting all your cars Silver Chrome?! :crazy:

To each their own! Just make sure you wear sunglasses when you go into your garage! :cool:

Send a FR to my 2nd account PSN GTP_tadlock and I'll send some over after reset.

Send me a FR too. I'll help.

You might want to delete some of your other paints for room.

Send a fr to Outje1067 and I get you 5 paints later today for free.

Cheers 👍

Milldrum
Send me a FR too. I'll help.

You might want to delete some of your other paints for room.

I will send one or two i know its not alot but....

Dont delete the paints send them to someone

Thanks guys ill add you all in a bit.

Yea Tad i really like the colour lol plus when i double my cars ill know which is the double

Yeah i wont delete my paints ill just give em away like i usually do :)

To the guys helping let me know what you would like. I got DLC paints so i can maybe paint a car and send or just ask for anything else you want.

added you all.

ive got over a 1000 paints. some rare paints aswell thanks to Tad

im in the process of making a database of my stuff on mygrantuismo.net so you can can easily pick what you need.

To the guys helping please mention what you'd like in return ok. It doesnt feel right you just giving me stuff for free for some reason haha

Im off to bed now gotta be up for work at 4am so ill add you tomorrow.

👍

I can send some, and I would like a white coffee, 1 sugar..... add NT1138 👍

Hi mate.
Add oldbloke007 and I will send over some chromes. If you could put a note with f/r to remind me would be appreciated.
Nothing needed in return.:)
Cheers mate.👍

To the guys helping please mention what you'd like in return ok. It doesnt feel right you just giving me stuff for free for some reason haha

Im off to bed now gotta be up for work at 4am so ill add you tomorrow.

👍
I'd like ONE MILLION dollars! :eek: :dopey: :dunce:

If that doesn't work out and you really need to clear your conscience, drop by my trading thread occassionally and make a car donation. Thread is in signature. :sly:

But seriously not looking for anything in return. 👍

madeye

👍

My friend Outeke has provided me with the last thing I wanted. He is a star. So I need nothing in return thanks. Giving to you is my way of giving back.

I'll give you 10 paints per DLC painted car I want, couldn't use my own paints since the First Pack was released :( like in October :eek:

Can add me as well bud, I got gold and silver chromes as not use ok. Psn r-smales and i send some over. A rally car in dlc be nice if possible !!!

Oh I sent by accident 3 silver and 2 chrome. :lol:

If you need more, I can send 5 silver tomorrow too.

THAT is going to be ALOT of chrome! I was dupping chrome and matte paints for the last few months, so I have 30 Silver Chrome, 25 Gold Chrome, and 5-6 of almost all the mattes available. I can send 5 Silver Chromes to you everyday starting today. I think I can send 5 before 6:00 p.m CT, and I know I can send 5 chromes after. I'll take a look at your garage to see if there is anything of interest. If not, just hit me back later, no biggie. How does 10 Chromes per car/ticket sound? Send a FR to my trade account: mrbshadow.

Next Wednesday I'll start sending, I owe a guy 5 more that will be delivered tomorrow, after that, paints will be all yours :cheers:

All im looking for is Silver Chrome paints.

Let us know what you'd like in return.

I can trade most things except for tickets which i don't have (yet)

Im after silver chromes to paint ALL my cars in silver chrome paint

Hope you guy/gals can help :)

:cheers:

It would benefit you greatly to set up an alt account with a backup file. Send 5 silver chromies to it and copy the save file to a thumb. Then, send 5 to your account and copy the 5 paint account to your HD again! Would be happy to send some, for a ICBM key (Seriously, just the key.) Or a 0cubed Stratos not in York Green. Or nothing. :)

Last edited:

It would benefit you greatly to set up an alt account with a backup file. Send 5 silver chromies to it and copy the save file to a thumb. Then, send 5 to your account and copy the 5 paint account to your HD again! Would be happy to send some, for a ICBM key (Seriously, just the key.) Or a 0cubed Stratos not in York Green. Or nothing. :)

1000 (Paints) /5 (Chips per day) = 200 days :eek:

asking in the marketplace = hmmm.... less than 200 days for sure :D

1000 (Paints) /5 (Chips per day) = 200 days :eek:

asking in the marketplace = hmmm.... less than 200 days for sure :D
I meant those 5 as a supplement to whatever you get from the marketplace! 👍

Hey my friends.

My Ps3 packed up on me a few days ago. Im waiting for a replacement which i will get this saturday fingers crossed.

Sorry for the delay in getting stuff sent back to you guys i will sort you out i promise.

I have my game saves backed up twice one on usb and the other on the playstation network so my game progress is safe thankfully.

Hey my friends.

My Ps3 packed up on me a few days ago. Im waiting for a replacement which i will get this saturday fingers crossed.

Sorry for the delay in getting stuff sent back to you guys i will sort you out i promise.

I have my game saves backed up twice one on usb and the other on the playstation network so my game progress is safe thankfully.

Bad planning to break your ps3 after such a big request, right?! :lol: :lol:
Hope your back up soon again!

Good luck

Back