1000 Silver Chrome Paints Needed

• Thread starter madeye
  • 126 comments
Haha I knowww such bad timing. My discs don't seem to read think the laser went on it :(

I got my ps3 from GAME in the uk and I think they going into administration soon so I hope I get it replaced. Some major game studios have stopped supplying them with latest games and stuff aswell so not looking good for them.

I'm just dreading reinstalling all the gt5 game data again its gonna take ages lol.

Updated first post with a trade schedule. Ive done it by replies in this thread as i wont know who sent what first or last so i think this is the best way to go about it. Some of the guys i haven't added yet so some of the filled slots may be free depending on the trade.

Ill be getting my PS3 back this Saturday (24th March) if i get it back earlier ill move the days forwards.

Again sorry for the inconvenience i haven't done a hit and run job if that's what your thinking. Tad will be able to confirm my trustworthiness i hope :)

Good luck with the PS3 Silver Surfer it's a pain when they go. You don't need to send me anything just trying to help with the mission 👍

Yeah for me too, I don't need to be in your schedule.

They where gifts. Orange gifts!

Outeke
Yeah for me too, I don't need to be in your schedule.

They where gifts. Orange gifts!

Gimme gimme! I'll take them spots. I want a Vettel, a F1 2007 and a Veyron. Oh wait, you can't trade them. Ok then. I guess I will take nothing as well. My orange friend has given me enough already. :)

Also Op, when you do get back up and running, I will send more when I'm free.

I'm guessing it's a whole lot of chrome waiting for you, lol!. Sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your PS3. I also see I'm on the schedule for April 3rd. I'll send you some silver chrome starting on that day. Do you have any Ruf cars in 0/0/0 condition? I'm collecting those right now, all but the 3400S. We can do 10 paints for 1 car, and I can toss in some extra chrome for free to get you to your goal. Send a FR to mrbshadow when you get a chance.

yea I got 2 of em. They aren't in 0/0/0 condition though.
My ps3 will be done by Friday so I'll move the trades a day forward for you all.

yea I got 2 of em. They aren't in 0/0/0 condition though.
My ps3 will be done by Friday so I'll move the trades a day forward for you all.

What kind of Ruf's are they. I might still be interested in 'em if there are no permanent modifications done to them.

Hi mate.

Have just sent f/r to send some silver chromes.
I see you have me on your schedule for the 1st but I don't need anything in return thanks.:)
Will send a few over next week or so as I get time.
Cheers mate.👍

In just a few hours ill have my PS3 back. Can't wait!!!!!!

To the first person on my list look out for some gifts in your giftbox soon :)

Can I take all these free days?

Thur 5th April - FREE
Fri 6th April - FREE
Sat 7th April - FREE
Sun 8th April - FREE

really want some DLC painted cars and 2 guys already screwed me :(

I also need to be removed from your list please. I need nothing. Thanks for the offer. 👍

Ive sent gifts to Tad and Milldrum today

I told you you will be getting atleast one thing for all the paints you are sending me :P

Hope you like the SLS AMG painted in DLC paint with silver chrome rims ;)

Sikbeta yeah you can have them slots if no trades are going on on that day :)

madeye
Ive sent gifts to Tad and Milldrum today

I told you you will be getting atleast one thing for all the paints you are sending me :P

Hope you like the SLS AMG painted in DLC paint with silver chrome rims ;)

Thank you for the blue devil. I like it a lot. :)

10 more sent.

Hey my friends. Ive just finished my 13 hour shift at work finally. Its been such a long day. Ill send today's gifts sometime this evening :)

5 paints for a car sounds fair. Can be painted any colour you ask for including dlc paints. Just let me know what you want and ill get it done for you :)

Please don't send any goodies to the account you received the paint from.
It is my send-sub, nothing will be accepted on that account.

If I have the change, I will send another 5 paints! 👍

I would send 5 chrome for just a regular Acura HSC. No permanent upgrades tho. I don't care if it's used.

I'll send a request from MontalvoMC.

Last edited:
Back