OCD Cars only 0/0/0 please

• Thread starter sikbeta
  • 61 comments
When you can start sending cars? think I already have you in my FL, will send FR from where I need the cars to be sent :cheers:

sikbeta
Sorry man, can't do that, I have a month completely scheduled for trading and I can't send anything besides what I'm offering until I complete all my car/ticket trades

Alright I'll need a couple days to grind Seasonals for some cash I'll start sending asap

I want Premium cars, all of them (below 950k Cr) painted with those awesome DLC paints with different rims painted as well and a few Standard cars too, those don't need to be 0/0/0 👍

You should make a separate mygranturismo page with all the cars that you got now with DLC paints 👍

I can barely update the one I have now, I can't see myself doing it on another profile for cars with dlc paints :lol: it's an excellent idea though 💡

I can send you some cars. There's a link in my signature to all my DLC cars. Take paint if that day is open or I will send for free.

I can send you some cars. There's a link in my signature to all my DLC cars. Take paint if that day is open or I will send for free.

Thanks alot man :bowdown: they're all :drool:

Ahrweiler-TownSquare-2.jpg

This one is just amazing! :drool:

i can send you whatever car with DLC u need
all im looking for a few tickets 78,79,80,81,82,83

let me know

LanceVance could you get me a car in Flourescence 003? I dont have much to give.

I can send you the Awesome car Lance sent me 👍

Need more ?

Hi mate, I'm sending a gift to my best traders, done with Sharky, Chris and tomorrow will be Duck, do you want a car or ticket to be delivered your way? ;)

i can send you whatever car with DLC u need
all im looking for a few tickets 78,79,80,81,82,83

let me know

We can do a couple of trades if you can wait some days 👍

Wanna trade it for teh Bugattiz :dunce: :lol:
Yes ... :rolleyes::lol::dunce:

:embarrassed: pick up a ticket plz, or anything you want :bowdown:

Hmmm... I have all of the XFR 👍 pick any you want plz

Do you have a shot of every car with every stock colour ? :scared:

For now my favourite is Indigo

Do you have a shot of every car with every stock colour ? :scared:

For now my favourite is Indigo

XFR yep, Indigo Metallic will be then :) it's going to be delivered on Thursday because tomorrow I'll send a lvl19 ticket to Duck :D

XFR yep, Indigo Metallic will be then :) it's going to be delivered on Thursday because tomorrow I'll send a lvl19 ticket to Duck :D

Do you know what other stock XFR paint chips look like ? I already got in Ultimate Black (green ticket) and Indigo ("Car").

Cheers :)

ps - I thought about it for a bit more , forget the XFR , get me a FD35 ? from Asparindegavibnweifb :lol: , I forgot the name of dealer but if you remember , a tuner brand and their only product was a yellow RX-7 with a Ice Tea Botle on side :)

Sorry

Do you know what other stock XFR paint chips look like ? I already got in Ultimate Black (green ticket) and Indigo ("Car").

Cheers :)

ps - I thought about it for a bit more , forget the XFR , get me a FD35 ? from Asparindegavibnweifb :lol: , I forgot the name of dealer but if you remember , a tuner brand and their only product was a yellow RX-7 with a Ice Tea Botle on side :)

Sorry

I have the Premium ('07 I think) and the Standard ('04), which one would you like? :D

I have the Premium ('07 I think) and the Standard ('04), which one would you like? :D

07 PLEASE , "just buy it change oil and send" :)

unfortunally today nothing to no one but tuesday I think ... :S

Alright mate, tomorrow you'll get the car, It'll come from PMC_910 and the Cervo I need it in my alt-account ;)

@Lance

Your car had been delivered, I had to send it to your alt-account-1 because I couldn't find the other one, did you erase me from your FL? :(

Back