1000 Silver Chrome Paints Needed

• Thread starter madeye
  • 126 comments
Thanks for alll the paints guys. Ive started to paint the cars its so time consuming haha. My goal is to paint and upgrade the cars as i go along.

Ive sent a car and paints to Outeke today. Next person on the list will get em tomorro morning after work.

Ill add people tomorrow aswell didnt get a opportunity today. Sorry.

Next person in line is latoslapise

Check your PM when you get a chance.

Once i complete the rounds ill start again from the start and repeat.

Thanks for alll the paints guys. Ive started to paint the cars its so time consuming haha. My goal is to paint and upgrade the cars as i go along.

Ive sent a car and paints to Outeke today. Next person on the list will get em tomorro morning after work.

Ill add people tomorrow aswell didnt get a opportunity today. Sorry.

Thanks, but like I said, you wasted a car and paint, since you send it to my garbage bin. Next time don't be stubborn and listen when people say you don't need to send anything in return :scared:

Last edited:
First 5 Silver Chrome Paints Sent 👍

thanks for the R8 '09, a real beauty :drool:, wanted it in the other account though, but no problems :cheers:

Thanks alot guys. Im nearly done sending the first round of gifts. Ill start again in 2 days :)

Been busy at work this week at IKEA aswell. Its the stores 21st Birthday so a huge sale going down, you can buy stuff for 21p, 21 pounds or on some products get 21% off. If anyone lives in the Midlands pop down to the store (IKEA Wednesbury/Birmingham) for some savings :P

haha

Thanks alot guys. Im nearly done sending the first round of gifts. Ill start again in 2 days :)

Been busy at work this week at IKEA aswell. Its the stores 21st Birthday so a huge sale going down, you can buy stuff for 21p, 21 pounds or on some products get 21% off. If anyone lives in the Midlands pop down to the store (IKEA Wednesbury/Birmingham) for some savings :P

haha

I better not tell my lady at home, she might book a trip to it.

:lol:

haha

Some peoples see it like this "ikea"..I see it like this IKEA..and then come my gf...WTF jippikajeee jaijaijaijaaaiii can I can I PLS PLS "IKEA"..

Thank his holiness upstairs that my wife is not on GTPlanet. If she knew about an IKEA sale, :scared:

Op, please don't send me a car. I do not need it and would be greedy to take it.

Hey dude,

Fr me at duffman71, and I will send you them for free from time to time.

Cheers

Hey guys lol. You should be OK as this sale is only for the store in Birmingham. Its been open for 21 years.

Ill add you all in a bit. I just got back home.

To all who are saying you dont want a car. You know my policy already. Ill always gift you a car and paints to show my appreciation. If you dont need it or want it you can do whatever you want with it. Even trade it for something else that you need :)

But yeah ill add all the new guys in a little while and ill update the first post aswell.

EDIT: Let me know what DLC colour you like you can see images from this thread for easy viewing https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228849

haha

Sent 5 more, if it was the Ikea in Nottingham I would've bought them down by hand, only 20 minutes away, cheers for the Audi mate 👍

I think i got 2 of these http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=836

Ill have to check for you coz im not 100% sure. They wont have any changes done to em plus they might still need oil changes. Ill let you know a definitive answer tomorrow mate.

Shoot a FR to my Trade Account: mrbshadow. I can start sending you some chrome in a few days. I'm mainly after Ruf's with all 0's now, but if you don't have any right now, I'm sure we can work something out for the paints. I don't need any DLC painted cars; have plenty of those already, and I have all the DLC paint to make more.

+ 10 more.

Have you chromed a Honda Life Step Van yet? I've heard that it looks really good. ;)

Back