1000 Silver Chrome Paints Needed

• Thread starter madeye
  • 126 comments
25 or 30 sent (lost count). How many have you collected so far?

Just sent you 5 of 'em. I'll send you 5 each day for the next few weeks or so. I'm also curious to see what the count is right now.

Please don't gift me some random car, DLC painted or not (I have plenty of DLC paint); I'd much rather it go to someone that actually wants it. If you do send me something, then I'd have to find someone that wants it and open up a trade slot for them, and that might cause problems for me with my trade schedule.

I'm mainly after RUF's right now (all but the 3400S, don't want that one). I'm almost done with the CTR2's, so if you come across any RUF BTR '86 or RUF RGT '00 in 0/0/0 condition, I'd be interested in them (if I don't have them in that particular color that is). Otherwise, I'm good if you don't send anything for the paint anytime soon. Just willing to help out really; I don't trade paint that much so it's not that big of a deal to me. If someone does approach me wanting paint, I'll just let you know and squeeze them into the schedule.

I am after these paints, but no big deal if you don't have any of 'em. I'll get them eventually:
Matte Brown
Matte Light Gray
Chameleon Blue
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
Formula Chameleon Green
Reflex Spice

JBanton
If you have this I'll give you 20 silver chromes.

Where is the photo from please? If its a Subaru color then it will be easier to find.

Also to the Op, I am not sending today or tomorrow. But I'm sure that is ok. :)

Where is the photo from please? If its a Subaru color then it will be easier to find.

Also to the Op, I am not sending today or tomorrow. But I'm sure that is ok. :)

I put it on the subaru without taking its details or duping it :(.

So what color is it when you look at it in your garage?

It's the shade of "Light Blue Metallic" that's in the picture, I sent the car to another account yesterday and received "obsidian Black Pearl" though :(

Add fr for follwoing psn's and I'll send 5 any day I don't do other paint trades ...if your gifting dlc paints am happy to accept 'em sprayed on Saleens, Celica 1600GT (TA22) '70, A/C Cars 427 '66, Shelby Cobra 427 '66, or other high end cars and classic muscle cars. Don't worry about keeping count though, happy to help. Love to see some pictures of the end results.

eddie_blackadder
Lord_Percy01
Fisho_Man
Frank_Furt70

JBanton
It's the shade of "Light Blue Metallic" that's in the picture, I sent the car to another account yesterday and received "obsidian Black Pearl" though :(

Can you set the exact car to share? Then send me a FR and I will find your paint.

5 more paints sent bud, will do again after reset ok !!!!

could use any car not in my sig as well bud if can ok !!!

Last edited:
@madeye - you are in luck. I have 20 silver chromes ready to send straight away. I will require payment, of course.

Please send me a list of:

-Any 0/0/0 cars you have
-Any Nismo cars
-Any matte, gold chrome, or rare paint items
-Any interesting cars (old, rare, fast)

I am ready to trade right now.

Thanks.

Sent you 5 before the reset yesterday and then another 5 after the reset. I'll send you 5 more tonight when I get back on the PS3.

So, how much chrome do you have now?

Another 15 sent. How many have you received so far? It's got to be 200+

8 more sent. If I have time I will add up all the numbers so far. Then I will post the count.

It will be- 822 to go.

Then the next person should post- 5 sent, 817 to go.

*822 is not the number. I haven't counted yet.

Sent 2 chromes this morning since I didn't get a chance last night. I was not able to send anymore; said you were full! That must be a lot of chrome.

I agree on the countdown. Would be cool to see. I can send 5 more after the reset today, but only if it's cool to do so. I'd rather wait to see where you are at and that you've cleared your account to start receiving more chrome paint chips.

Gift box still full. Left message on PSN to come check into thread.

tadlock
Gift box still full. Left message on PSN to come check into thread.

It's still full. I sent 5 x Silver Chromes to Simple Matt. I will do a count soon. I just need the time.

Hey guysss. Im really really sorry for not keeping the thread updated. Ive recieved 513 silver chromes thanks to alll your help.

Ill set up the countdown thing in a bit aite.

madeye
Hey guysss. Im really really sorry for not keeping the thread updated. Ive recieved 513 silver chromes thanks to alll your help.

Ill set up the countdown thing in a bit aite.
513?! Wow!!! The countdown would be great. 5 more sent.

Edit: Another 5 more sent!

Last edited:
Back