1st Annual Fall Roadster Battle! FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!!

You're good on time. :) Hour and change left if you're posting a tune and/or a pic! Getting down to the wire.

6323727804_90b9f90aa8_z.jpg

Vehicle: Honda S2000 '06
Power: 279 BHP
Weight: 1235 kg
P Points: 450
Colour: GT Flourescence 004-W
Purpose: Annual Fall Roadster Battle

Parts you need:
GT Auto
Rear Wing Type B

Tuning Shop
Window Weight Reduction
carbon Bonnet
Rigidity Improvement
Stage II Engine Tuning
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Medium Tires

Tune Settings:
Aerodynamics
Rear 5

Engine
Power Limiter
Power Level: 97.5%

Drivetrain
LSD
IT: R 8
AS: R 14
BS: R 9

Suspension
Fully Customisable Kit
Ride Height: F -17 R -13
Spring Rate: F 8.6 R 6.5
Dampers(E): F 7 R 3
Dampers(C): F 6 R 1
Anti-Roll Bars: F 4 R 2
Camber: F 2.2 R 1.8
Toe: F -0.20 R 0.10

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Balance
F 6 R 4

Last edited:
Click share than the tab on the right I think than make sure it's in bb code and choose the size and copy paste it here

That should just about do it for the tuner portion! Once I am home I will get everything finalized and post the poll for the photos.

Once again, tuners please make sure you add the drivers and share your cars. Drivers please make sure you have space on your friend list to add the tuners. Deadline for times and drivers choice selections will be in two weeks. We will check progress in the middle of next week to determine if we need an extra day. Best in mind you need to complete testing for all cars entered for your times to count and to be eligible for your driver reward.

No disrespect to any drivers but I don't add anyone. I will accept your request no prob and should have space in my list for u.

DigitalBaka can you please remove all tuners from the list who failed to submit tunes.
Will make it a bit easier to keep track of who I've tested and figure out exactly how many entries there are needing testing. Thanks.

That should just about do it for the tuner portion! Once I am home I will get everything finalized and post the poll for the photos.

Once again, tuners please make sure you add the drivers and share your cars. Drivers please make sure you have space on your friend list to add the tuners. Deadline for times and drivers choice selections will be in two weeks. We will check progress in the middle of next week to determine if we need an extra day. Best in mind you need to complete testing for all cars entered for your times to count and to be eligible for your driver reward.

Not yet bud. We both know I've got just under 4 hours to call it good.

Unless you were going off of GMT, in which case my bad but the car's been done all day, just haven't slapped the sheet together.

madmyk....waaa happend? It was a great tune. For all the testers out there it was the best MG you'd ever drive :dopey:. I don't know why he didn't get it posted, but he has been swamped at work and life... :(

ERmm…RJ, you do realise there's a PP cap of 450PP right? What the hell is that S2000 doing with 535PP?

ERmm…RJ, you do realise there's a PP cap of 450PP right? What the hell is that S2000 doing with 535PP?

Typo. I copy old sheets then fix them, guess I fixed everything except the PP rating XD. It's only 262hp with no downforce, how WOULD it be 535PP?

Fixed now.

Typo. I copy old sheets then fix them, guess I fixed everything except the PP rating XD. It's only 262hp with no downforce, how WOULD it be 535PP?

How would I know?! :lol: I don't memorise the car stats and their performance figures like you do…but that does mean I can't tune without a PS3 like you do. (I can't tune full stop, to be honest.)

But you should have remembered the PP cap. Just sayin'.

And what happened to that CH MX5? Ditched it along with the Chaser?

How would I know?! :lol: I don't memorise the car stats and their performance figures like you do…but that does mean I can't tune without a PS3 like you do. (I can't tune full stop, to be honest.)

Still should be pretty dang obvious that a car that weighs over 2000lbs and has under 300hp as well as no downforce isn't going to hit 535PP.

But you should have remembered the PP cap. Just sayin'.

YEAH BUD. I TOTALLY FORGOT THE PP CAP. TOTALLY. THAT'S WHY THE CAR ON SHARE IS BUILT WITHIN THE LETTER OF THE RULES. :rolleyes:

And what happened to that CH MX5? Ditched it along with the Chaser?

Backburner rather, same for the Chaser. They'll get done, just not yet. Actually the MX-5 came out for a quick test in this, turned out there's not enough go and not enough grip, so it's well off pace.

OK, editing now...everyone got a couple more hours since I was out for the evening and it seems RJ took full advantage. :D I will let everyone know once the photo poll is available.

Still should be pretty dang obvious that a car that weighs over 2000lbs and has under 300hp as well as no downforce isn't going to hit 535PP.

YEAH BUD. I TOTALLY FORGOT THE PP CAP. TOTALLY. THAT'S WHY THE CAR ON SHARE IS BUILT WITHIN THE LETTER OF THE RULES. :rolleyes:

Backburner rather, same for the Chaser. They'll get done, just not yet. Actually the MX-5 came out for a quick test in this, turned out there's not enough go and not enough grip, so it's well off pace.

Why do you like the 535PP mark so much anyway? Is there something special there?

Oh alright, you've made your point! I'm just saying that you need to be more careful with things like this.

……you do realise, whenever you put something on the backburner, it seems to not see daylight again for quite some time…but the MX5 was tuned for CH tyres, not the sport mediums. Or did you adapt it for the new tyres?

Why do you like the 535PP mark so much anyway? Is there something special there?

Yes, a happy accident really. Our flagships wound up right around that mark when the PP system came out, as went for most people in a psuedo race series I was in at the time. 535 tunes will work at 525, at 550, etc. It's a nice happy medium that's close to the limit of S3s but rarely past it.

Oh alright, you've made your point! I'm just saying that you need to be more careful with things like this.

It's called OH HEY I'M ALREADY LATE FOR A DEADLINE, PUSH IT OUT OF THE DOOR ALREADY.

……you do realise, whenever you put something on the backburner, it seems to not see daylight again for quite some time…but the MX5 was tuned for CH tyres, not the sport mediums. Or did you adapt it for the new tyres?

Yes, I do realize that. Now ask me if I care.

As for the tires, yeah. Tried optimizing it for S2s, cured the understeer, still had less grip and was 4mph down on the main straight.

Alright! The photo poll is up and ready to go! Head here to cast your vote!

You may select up to your top 5. Tuners, please do not vote for your own. :sly:👍 Feel free to let people know about the poll or bump the thread whenever, but try not to sway the results. I want everyone to have a fair shot.

If anyone was curious, the fastest in my testing was the '03 S2000 Type V. Untuned it was still a good half second faster than my mildly tuned '06 but still short of an under-PP 111R. Sorry to those that wanted to use one but the "no targas" rule was put in place to specifically eliminate the Elise and it's variants because I felt they were a bit too dominant. :embarrassed: We have quite a few S2000s and NC Roadsters but I'm glad we stirred things up for some of the quiet cars in the garage. True to form, ol' Harv found my oddball and I'm glad to see some standard cars make the rounds.

Tuners, as always, fantastic job and I thank you for your participation. I see some minor bugs to work out for next year but I hope you will look forward to FRB 2.0! Also, I'm working on another similar event; keep an eye out for it come Spring! Same idea but you'll get to bring your big guns! :sly:

Drivers, it is on you now. Thrash these cars and tell us who survives. If you have friends that want to join and test, by all means the more the merrier. Just be sure that all drivers understand they need to test the complete list of entries before November 20. I think we should have plenty of time if you do 1-2 per day.

Best of luck to everyone and my thanks once again!

Last edited:
You son of a... The same car as me only with a tiny smidgen bit more HP. Onboy it looks like you are going to be testing a head to head car battle after all lol

Yours also doesn't rev to 5 digits.

This is also ignoring the fact that there are four '06s and a total of five AP2s. I could've done a '99 but that didn't show up first, the '01 did. Problem? :P

If it's any consolation, I would've gone for an AP2 if the powerband didn't suck and it actually had some life to it.

Lol ya I not really mad you can choose anything you want I just came so close to being the only '01. Idk how yours is but mine is quick when you drive proper and quite skiddish if you drive to aggressive which will make for an interesting shootout due to all the different testers driving styles.

Lol ya I not really mad you can choose anything you want I just came so close to being the only '01. Idk how yours is but mine is quick when you drive proper and quite skiddish if you drive to aggressive which will make for an interesting shootout due to all the different testers driving styles.

Your setup stuck on my car felt like it understeered hard but put down a fairly respectable lap time anyway.

Then I spent a bit playing with absolutely insane setups, stumbled on almost what I have here but with more camber (2.7/4.5 or something) and smacked it by .2s. The final revision is faster. You maaaaaaay have some competition. :sly:

Rotary Junkie
Your setup stuck on my car felt like it understeered hard but put down a fairly respectable lap time anyway.

Then I spent a bit playing with absolutely insane setups, stumbled on almost what I have here but with more camber (2.7/4.5 or something) and smacked it by .2s. The final revision is faster. You maaaaaaay have some competition. :sly:

Praiano get on this! Your the only one who has tested my car with great time so far.

Praiano get on this! Your the only one who has tested my car with great time so far.

EDIT, CORRECTION:

Now it's OK , sorry for this, me too i've mixed RJ and VTiRoj...... I'm not the first one to do this :):) and they stand beside in my friend list too, that's why... Now it's ok, i've tested RJ S2000 '01. I've spent a lot of time 20 laps i think, before to go down the 1'25". The car is very sharp and showed oversteer at acceleration and when you change quickly of direction in the chicane. When you accustomed to the car ,it's possible to go as fast as the others ,but it's still difficult to repeat 2 consecutive good fast laps. The car only use 5 gears on 6 , it help to control the accel oversteer, but it's not good to explore the power that only stand in the high RPM above 8000rpm only.

new2bc.jpg

Last edited:
Nooooo………Temetias, you useless fool, Y U MISS DEADLINE?!?! :lol:

And wooo, I'm 3rd last, yippeee…………

……though I never planned on my bleedin' Eclipse to get close to any of the cars entered…

I need friend requests to come my way, I will send request to other drivers shortly, they might be able to help me with some of the rides.

I need friend requests to come my way, I will send request to other drivers shortly, they might be able to help me with some of the rides.

Just so you know, all cars are on share, you don't need to build them. 👍 Or did you know that already? In which case, I feel a bit like an idiot. :dopey:

@Onboy. Have you put the right tires on your car yet? It was still running sport soft yesterday.

Oh just change it yourself! :lol: Nope, I haven't changed it yet, no time for PS3 now. It'll be done tomorrow.

Back