1st Annual Fall Roadster Battle! FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!!

Wooooo praiano drove my car the fastest. All I gotta do now is have everyone else do the same and get everyone to like my picture and I'll clean this up lol.

krenkme
madmyk did not make the final deadline, but I drove it and Praiano drove it.... Madmyk was occupied with life to get his car in on time, if DB would let me or Praiano host his car would that be okay? It's a fun car. :dopey:

I know that Praiano at least has had the car since before the deadline as it has been in his time sheet. If nobody else has a problem with that I would be ok to allow it but it would need to be ok with all of the tuners. We had this happen once before in a previous shootout where the entry was not officially allowed but I will leave it to those participating. Let me know if you guys will be ok to allow madmyk's MG or not, let me know privately if there are any dissenting votes.

DigitalBaka
I know that Praiano at least has had the car since before the deadline as it has been in his time sheet. If nobody else has a problem with that I would be ok to allow it but it would need to be ok with all of the tuners. We had this happen once before in a previous shootout where the entry was not officially allowed but I will leave it to those participating. Let me know if you guys will be ok to allow madmyk's MG or not, let me know privately if there are any dissenting votes.

I don't get how this was a problem. He had the tune done and allowed others to test it but for some reason didn't have enough time to type the tune here?

Praiano had it before the deadline, and sometimes life does bite you in the ass unexpectedly. I'm OK with it being allowed entry. It would be nice to have at least one british car as a part of the shootout.

For who want to test the madmik car officially or not , i have it already on share . I love this car the way it is now.

Fine with me. Why didn't he post it again. Was life really that tough he didn't have like 5min to type it here or ask praiano to do it or was it he was still testing and got really busy around the due date?

Fine with me. Why didn't he post it again. Was life really that tough he didn't have like 5min to type it here or ask praiano to do it or was it he was still testing and got really busy around the due date?

He send it to me during the tuning period asking my opinion, and i stay with the car.The car is very cool to drive. That's why i have it till now.

Ok so I assume he was still testing and just bad timing right around the final date made him miss posting it

He sent me the car before the deadline. I ran it and sent it back as is (wish I would have kept it). It's a tune that was there before the deadline he just couldn't post it in time do to the real world. It's not the fastest, but it might have a shot a drivers choice for the ride.

In the interest of making a quick decision I'm going to allow madmyk's MG into the competition. Drivers please note that Praiano will be hosting the car along with his Benz and raver's Vette. Thank you, Praiano! :bowdown:

Praiano or krenkme, if possible could you post the specs for the MG here? I know myk is busy with what sounds like a big project (and I know how implementations can go :yuck:) so if one of you could do that it would be appreciated I'm sure. Myk, if you are able please send me a picture and I'll see if I can edit it into the poll.

Also for the drivers, as soon as you complete your testing let me know what you would like for a reward car. Again, you may select any premium car up to 500,000cr.

I can't commit to a race and I'm not too good.

Well, good or not feel free to keep an eye out for the next event and toss an entry into the hat! I'll be back with my delusions of tuning grandeur so you won't be dead last. :embarrassed:

Well I have now tested everyone's car except Jackthalad, never got a reply from him.

Thanks for your efforts! If you can, please test madmyk's MG. Praiano has been kind enough to host it and you should have him already added. Also, select your top three drivers choice cars and let me know what car you'd like from the NCD. 👍

Last edited:
Ok now ,with Jackthalad time.

S2000 '06 too heavy in the chicane ,that's why the 1'25"097 time ... for the rest, very good car.

lastder.jpg

@Detoxification
Again not to take anything away from my garage mates fine tune, but could you please re-visit your results for tris_73's tune?

I find it highly unusual that his tune is 2 seconds faster than all the others, especially considering how tightly grouped you have the rest of the times.

Not saying your listed time is wrong but would like some sort of explanation as to why his tune is so much faster for you vs all the other quite similar cars.

Thanks for your efforts testing and hope we see more from you in the future.👍👍

Note: looking at your results I'm wondering if you possibly had SRF on by accident when testing both tris_73's and praiano63's times as they both seem to fall outside the expected range compared to your other times. Just a thought.:sly:

Last edited:
CyKosis 1-2 BigBerry.

Come on folks, don't let me get beat by the Thistle Hugger..!! :sly:

{Cy}
Don't worry your not getting beat by the Scot, nope your just getting beat by a yank and a girl!:lol:

Don't worry your not getting beat by the Scot, nope your just getting beat by a yank and a girl!:lol:

I'll take that. I'm only 2 or 3 tenths behind ACSR, which I'm frankly delighted about, and Dragonthing's car is a pure pleasure to drive. And to think she was gonna jack it in...

{Cy}

In the interest of making a quick decision I'm going to allow madmyk's MG into the competition. Drivers please note that Praiano will be hosting the car along with his Benz and raver's Vette. Thank you, Praiano! :bowdown:

Praiano or krenkme, if possible could you post the specs for the MG here? I know myk is busy with what sounds like a big project (and I know how implementations can go :yuck:) so if one of you could do that it would be appreciated I'm sure. Myk, if you are able please send me a picture and I'll see if I can edit it into the poll.

Also for the drivers, as soon as you complete your testing let me know what you would like for a reward car. Again, you may select any premium car up to 500,000cr.

I'm not home right now, but if praiano does not put it up by the time I get home I most certainly will. Thanks 👍

Here are my finals times for this shootout. I drove some cars again and again this week end but no better times for nobody. I have to stop here because i can't drive this track anymore, no more fun for me so my test is over.

My driver choice is:

1°) Honda S2000 03' / Johnnypenso-yuritardid. For me the perfect S2000 tune, the car is sharp, allow you to attack anytime staying safe and inline. Shifting down under strong braking direct to the apex, good grip and throttle control mid corner, early acceleration out corner without oversteer ,just a normal to not kill the car then you can use it to correct your driving line, and finally the gears well spreaded to use the right RPM at the important parts of the track.

2°) Xdesperado67 / Chevrolet SSR '03. Heavy but very good grip , well balanced tune. Fun to drive at this low PP, i would like to see a 500 pp or more version.

3°)madmik / MG MGF ’97 . It's not as fast as the others japanese roadsters , but it drive so good , so well balanced ,that it was a great pleasure for me to drive it.

Congratulation to everybody. :)👍

><((((°> °°°°°°

lastl.jpg

Hey man, think you may have missed my car.

Well I have now tested everyone's car except Jackthalad, never got a reply from him.

My car is on share, doi you have me as a friend?

Jackthalad
Hey man, think you may have missed my car.

My car is on share, doi you have me as a friend?

You don't like to read do you. He said he missed it by mistake and tested and added it in like a max of four post ago.

You don't like to read do you. He said he missed it by mistake and tested and added it in like a max of four post ago.
Your right I dont like reading.

he was talking to two different people.

No you never added me Jack

Ok just added you now.

Ok now ,with Jackthalad time.

S2000 '06 too heavy in the chicane ,that's why the 1'25"097 time ... for the rest, very good car.

Cheers m8 👍

Autumn Ring Fall Shootout Results

I use a DS3 with sensitivity set to 4 and triggers for gas and brake

Rotary Junkie - RKM Motorsport
Honda S2000 '01 1:24.947
My second to last car tested. On my very first lap of the day ran a 1:25.5xx and right then I knew the car was working well for me. It may be a little tight and reluctant to rotate the backend for me to drive faster here but very fast and easy to drive regardless.

praiano63 - Praiano's Tunes
Mercedes-Benz SLK Kompressor '98 1:26.709
A little loose all around. Needed to drift around the track to get the best times also as a DS3 user it was difficult to apply power early on corner exits. None of this is bad though as it was fun to drive and I enjoyed it here.

Onboy123 - Outlaw Motorsports
Mistubishi Eclipse GTS '03 1:27.566
The only FF car entered. It has a good balance of grip and looseness but if I carried to much speed or braked late the car tended to push when I got the speed right on corner entry and exit it turned and performed well.

CyKosis1973 - The Hill
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 1:25.720
I like this one. Car feels alot like my own entry only a little tighter feel. Fun and easy to drive

tris_73 - Outlaw Motorsports
Honda S2000 '06 1:25.694
I think this one works better with a wheel. I couldn't get the power down smooth enough to drive it to its potential I'll blame it on my own lack of skills because its a 1:24.xxx car.

XDesperado67 - Outlaw Motorsports
Chevrolet SSR '03 1:26.427
(see favorites )

krenkme - Clueless Tunes
Chrysler Prowler '02 1:27.459
Thanks for bringing this car to the shootout. Its a very fun car to drive with a great tune. Don't like the wing though

bigberry - Cone Killer Racing
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 1:25.889
(see favorites)

VTiRoj - RKM Motorsport
Honda S2000 '06 1:25.398
Dragonthing - RKM Motorsport
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 1:25.818
Indy Racerfan - Cone Killer Racing
BMW Z4 '03 1:26.744
sean10mm - MisTrial Mountian Tunes
Honda S2000 '06 1:25.879
ACSR421 - Outlaw Motorsports
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 1:25.470
Added my time and after 3 laps I'am done driving here, fatigue has set in. I think after testing the other excellent entries I need to trade a little grip for better rotation in order to get faster times out of this one.

Shmogt - Team Shmo
Honda S2000 '01 1:25.237
Johnnypenso
Honda S2000 '03 1:24.873
(see favorites)

-raVer- (shared by praiano63) - Outlaw Motorsports
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible '54 1:31.856
Jackthalad
Honda S2000 '06 1:25.803
madmyk (shared by praiano63)
MG MGF '97 1:26.441

My Top Three
XDesperado67 - Outlaw Motorsports
Chevrolet SSR '03
This one ton monster had me grinning ear to ear around the track.
It does things no truck has a right to from gliding thru the esses
to stopping all its mass quickly while remaining firmly under
control. It also helps that I'm a Texan who can't live without a
truck IRL. If a cowboy needs his horse us Texans need their trucks
so forgive me if I'm a little biased.- great job X
Johnnypenso
Honda S2000 '03
My fastest time and this one had the right mixture of grip and
looseness to allow me to push it hard around the track.-great job
very fun for my style.
bigberry - Cone Killer Racing
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07
A very difficult decision as all the tunes entered are very good
and any one of them could have landed in this spot for me. It
really is that close. I gave the nod to Bigberrys Miata like
Johnnypensos S2000 it had the right mixture for my style and it is
very fun to drive.

Prize car choice : Benz SLS :)

Last edited:
@DigitalBaka and praiano63
Madmyk's car, is it supposed to be the MG MGF '97 or the MG TF160 '03?
The list on the first page here says MGF and praiano's results show MGF, but the car praiano has on share and the tune praiano posted are for the TF160.:confused:

@DigitalBaka and praiano63
Madmyk's car, is it supposed to be the MG MGF '97 or the MG TF160 '03?
The list on the first page here says MGF and praiano's results show MGF, but the car praiano has on share and the tune praiano posted are for the TF160.:confused:

This is the car he wanted to submit for the shootout, he sent me this car , i didn't build it.
Just need to forget this "T" in the middle and it's perfect. :):)👍👍:):)

Back