2013/14 Premier League and General Football Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ross
  • 3,859 comments
  • 149,871 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remaining fixtures for the top 3:

jVsZBGc.jpg
 
Ahh crap, can't see any upsets happening.
 
Everton might get a result against City.
Maybe a draw, and that would be just enough, but even then we still have Chelsea to worry about.
 
Every game from here on out is going to be tough. Obviously our matches against Man City and Chelsea are the ones what stand out, but that match against Palace at there ground is going to be a tricky one aswell.
 
My confidence about Arsenal winning the FA Cup is rapidly vanishing :(.

I have very little faith in the squad any more after the recent debacles and their belief in themselves is deserting them. Add to that our tactically inept and stubborn manager, then two simple games are looking like mountains to climb.

I just want to win the FA Cup, reach top 4 and then Wenger to walk out.
 
So sacking Hughton was a bit stupid, can see them going down now, with they're run-in they are in big trouble!

No real surprise to see Sherwood replaced at the end of the season...his managerial stint hasn't quite worked out...
 
So it's been confirmed that Jay Rodriguez will be out for up to six months with an anterior cruciate ligament injury. Absolutely gutted for him as it means he misses the World Cup.
 
Im gutted for him as well, would've been a good player at the tournament im sure...
 
Im gutted for him as well, would've been a good player at the tournament im sure...
It makes Hodgson's choice of picking strikers easier though.
 
Aww ive just remembered that he is in my Dream Team as well and I only just picked him in the last window two weeks ago :irked:
 
Aww ive just remembered that he is in my Dream Team as well and I only just picked him in the last window two weeks ago :irked:
I've just swapped him out for Lambert as I had 0.8 Million spare lying around.
 
Our strikers are certainly showing their true class today. Firstly, Suarez stopped in the park to play football with a little lad with down's syndrome just because he noticed he had a Liverpool ball.
65sdzMg.jpg

Then there's Sturridge meeting and pranking some of the kids at a local school.
 
So I don't know if United fans know but Bebe is having a great seen in Portugal where he is on loan for the season, 12 goals scored, 9 in his last 11, he is up for young Portugese player of the year and they are saying he could play in the World Cup, I know he was rubbish when he signed but it seem he is maturing now and I think Moyes should give him another chance next season...
 
5-1 wow, with the most attacking line up possible i was worried Spurs would lose, haven't seen the match apart from the goals so not sure how good the performance was. (Can't be terrible anyway!)
 
That's 1/9th of your PL goals this season :eek: :lol: :crazy:
Adebayor got the same amount of goals from open play tonight, as Soldado has all season.
 
Soldado: TOTALLY WORTH IT!! :lol:
 
Jesus Christ on a tricycle this weekend's game is MASSIVE. Liverpool's biggest game since Athens 2007.
 
Jesus Christ on a tricycle this weekend's game is MASSIVE. Liverpool's biggest game since Athens 2007.

Couldn't agree more, I know I will be nervous that's for sure, but hopefully the players won't be and rise to the occasion and deliver. 👍
 
Cellino has said that he has bought 75% of Leeds, which is good news in the short term because it gives them money they can use to pay wages but its bad in the long term because Cellino is a headcase and a serial sacker of managers...
 
Couldn't agree more, I know I will be nervous that's for sure, but hopefully the players won't be and rise to the occasion and deliver. 👍

Just seen this from today. D'OH!
BktKoVVCIAAizQ9.jpg
 
Just seen this from today. D'OH!
BktKoVVCIAAizQ9.jpg

Well I expected him to play against us this week to be honest, they made sure he would be fit and ready for us. Regarding the picture, well look who is in the background. :sly:
 
As a Chelsea supporter, I need a draw more than anything but, I honestly wouldn't mind Liverpool edging out a victory.
 
Rather amusing error on the BBC Football webpage has put forward the start time of the forthcoming fixtures by 7 minutes apiece, resulting in a 1337 kickoff time for the big game on Sunday...

lcVevV4.jpg
 
They're all being delayed by seven minutes as a tribute to the Hillsborough 96 as it's the 25th anniversary this weekend. That particular game was called off in the 7th minute due to the disaster taking place.
 
Rather amusing error on the BBC Football webpage has put forward the start time of the forthcoming fixtures by 7 minutes apiece, resulting in a 1337 kickoff time for the big game on Sunday...

Hoping for a 1337 result :D

Kick off times are all 7 minutes late due to 25th anniversary of Hillsborough.

Justice for the 96. YNWA.

Edit... treed :lol:
 
They're all being delayed by seven minutes as a tribute to the Hillsborough 96 as it's the 25th anniversary this weekend. That particular game was called off in the 7th minute due to the disaster taking place.
Wow, I didn't realise that!
 
10171697_315948481888857_4144453761818400013_n.jpg

This is one of the most emotional pictures that I've seen in quite some time. Considering he was a survivor of Munich '58.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back