2015 Fantasy Formula 1 - Standings in OP

And I'm also thinking of switching to a Mercedes Power Unit. So yeah, sorry Merc P.U users, I've ruined it for you's. :P

Works out fine for me, I'm planning on sticking with Ferrari power at the moment.

Edit: While I'm thinking about it. @True-blue-8. Can we expect any change in the driver/engine prices when the transfer window opens after the Spanish GP? (Yes, I know it's a little way off but hey, never hurts to plan ahead :P)

GTP ID - jake2013guy
Team Name - Wilson Racing
Team Nationality - English
Driver 1 - Sebastian Vettel (£20M)
Driver 2 - Felipe Nasr (£5M)
Driver 3 - Kimi Raikkonen (£12M)
Driver 4 - Max Verstappen (£5M)
Engine - Mercedes (£35M)

Works out fine for me, I'm planning on sticking with Ferrari power at the moment.

Edit: While I'm thinking about it. @True-blue-8. Can we expect any change in the driver/engine prices when the transfer window opens after the Spanish GP? (Yes, I know it's a little way off but hey, never hurts to plan ahead :P)
Yes mate prices will be changing too. I'll out up a draft so people can have a look first and make sure it's fair enough.

@True-blue-8 Dirty, I'm 5th, not 4th! SVT Cobra GT has 184 points while I have 183. So I'm 5th, not 4th!
Apologies that was the one column I forgot to change :P will change it now 👍

Well, Honda has proven to me they deserve to be kept, so that *should* free up some cap space for me to hunt down a few drivers and ruin their season.

So, uh, if you want someone not to win the WC, just tell me and I'll buy them! :lol:

Well, Honda has proven to me they deserve to be kept, so that *should* free up some cap space for me to hunt down a few drivers and ruin their season.

So, uh, if you want someone not to win the WC, just tell me and I'll buy them! :lol:

Sebastian Vettel. ;)

So why would you be in a thread about F1? Results are banned from thread titles if I recall correctly... but otherwise one's own common sense ought to prevail.
Because I'm part of this. Furthermore why are you bringing this back up. It was last round.

Because I'm part of this. Furthermore why are you bringing this back up. It was last round.

I replied to a post you made in this thread.

It continues to strike me as odd that you might want to avoid the actual F1 results but that you'd browse the Motorsport forum - most particularly the Fantasy F1 thread which, by it's very nature, is driven by those results.

I wasn't trying to avoid the results. I know the results are gonna be posted. I was just stating that some of us sleep during the races. So maybe it would be consideret to put them in a spoiler.

And how long after each race would we have to wait for you to watch it? Will you post when we are allowed to discuss results openly?

You can't possibly have an expectation of coming to the motorsport section of this site, let alone an F1 specific thread, and not have the result spoiled for you. I don't even visit the site if I know I going to watch a race or qualifying on delay.

I didn't say you couldn't discuss them openly. I never once said that. Furthermore why is this still a problem. We discussed it last round. It was dropped.

I didn't say you couldn't discuss them openly. I never once said that.

...some of us haven't watched it yet. So put the results in a spoiler.

You did ;)

Furthermore why is this still a problem. We discussed it last round. It was dropped.

You replied two posts ago. Without wishing to go any further after this point... it's fair to ask that results aren't in thread titles and, as I said, I believe that's the policy here. Asking people to Spoiler results in a thread whose very progress is based on those results seems a bit odd. Keep out of the thread until you're ready to see results - that's my advice.

Yes I agree silly of me to look.

Ah, there we are then :D

Last edited:
All I said was the results should be put in a spoiler to be respectful to those of us who have not watched the race and would like a little bit of time to watch the race.

You replied two posts ago. Without wishing to go any further after this point... it's fair to ask that results aren't in thread titles and, as I said, I believe that's the policy here. Asking people to Spoiler results in a thread whose very progress is based on those results seems a bit odd. Keep out of the thread until you're ready to see results - that's my advice.
I agree with what you're saying here. But like I said a moment ago. All I'm asking is for a little but of extra time to watch the race for those of us that the race is on at 2AM.

Ah, there we are then :D
I've said it was silly of me. I said it a few posts ago. I never said it wasn't.

All I'm asking is for a little but of extra time to watch the race for those of us that the race is on at 2AM.

Oh for crying out loud... you have all the time in the world to watch the race as you choose. You can also choose whether or not to enter threads where you know by their very raison-d'etre that results will be discussed.

Oh for crying out loud... you have all the time in the world to watch the race as you choose. You can also choose whether or not to enter threads where you know by their very raison-d'etre that results will be discussed.
I'm aware of that. I'm just saying be consideret. I've dropped it and so has everyone else. You're the only one that brought it back up.

upload_2015-4-23_16-0-54.jpeg

I'll make an driver change:

GTP ID: Harsk100
TEAM NAME: Harsk World Motorsports
Driver 1: Lewis Hamilton £38
Driver 2: Nico Roseberg
Driver 3: Sebastian Vettel
ENGINE: Mercedes £35

Latest Posts

Back