2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
Anybody have a date for the unveiling of the Multimatic Ford GT GTE?

If GTLM's numbers could be at least increased 12-14...I'd do a Irish jig. Is it going to happen? Probably not, but I'm hopeful. I can't wait for the FIA GT3 gates to be opened for GTD though...honestly I wish TUSCC was just GTE (GTLM) and GT3 (GTD)...GT racing works so well in America while we never manage to truly get a hold on Prototypes...

Anybody have a date for the unveiling of the Multimatic Ford GT GTE
Best guess is the Friday before Le Mans.

Tudor yes, but if you want to use your car in Le Mans then you are required to conform to that side of the planet,
The restriction is on the bodywork only. The IP2/DP/'Murica car will be able to run it's IMSA spec engine but will have to leave the "brand identity" bodywork at home and run the chassis constructors LM spec.

Magnus Racing has a Detroit tie-in this weekend, in the form of “Magnus the Shark,” the official mascot of Detroit’s SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium. No, this is not a typo and no, John Potter didn’t specifically petition the aquarium to get the name change. "Like any creative endeavor, the time has come for us to jump the shark

:lol: My sides

The GTP name is being considered for the new P/DP class. http://sportscar365.com/imsa/tusc/detroit-pre-race-notebook-2/
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
conan_thank-you.gif

THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTP IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Last edited:
Interesting comments from Calvin Fish all but confirming the Mazda will be switching to a new engine very very soon.

And Alex Job has ordered 2 new 911 GT3's

Interesting comments from Calvin Fish all but confirming the Mazda will be switching to a new engine very very soon.

And Alex Job has ordered 2 new 911 GT3's
Glad that AJR is going to the proper Porsche...which looks epic. :drool:

Any idea as to what engine Mazda will be using? Glad it sounds like they're tossing the diesel which is WAY TOO production based.

A 4cyl turbo is the rumor.

Edit: Most likely a MZ-R which was used in the Dyson days and is now used in Indy Lights.

Last edited:
Racing back to the checkers with slicks on a wet track and a Chevy Silverado parked on the track protecting the 58 car. Heylen was injured and the Chevy was off the ground when it was hit by Davison who had crashed into the wall at the S/F line.

Heylen treated and released from the infield care center.One or two firefighters are also being treated and one may have been transported to a hospital.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE ASTON THAT GETS TRASHED IN THIS ******* SERIES?! :banghead: 🤬 :banghead:

EDIT: Dumb crash...just...just a dumb *** crash.

Last edited:
Back