2016 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 10,093 comments
That was all on the 41. Hed been pushing Byron really hard for a few laps before that, and once they had the 3 truck tandem that was all she wrote.

EDIT Theres the big one.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Grant Enfinger! He did really well today. And props to Spencer Gallagher for his runner-up finish too.

Jayski just reported this. WOW

"hearing Biffle will leave Roush Fenway Racing and go to a second team fielded by JTG Daugherty Racing. No word if the team would secure a charter."
Hoping this means Bubba Wallace jumps ship to Penske or SHR (but Roush will probably speed him up to cup)

If anything, Buescher will go to the 16, Reed will be promoted to the 99 for a fourth team, Wallace Jr. will go to the 34, and Gaulding/Majeski will be the new kids at Roush in the 60 and 6, respectively.

I think.

If anything, Buescher will go to the 16, Reed will be promoted to the 99 for a fourth team, Wallace Jr. will go to the 34, and Gaulding/Majeski will be the new kids at Roush in the 60 and 6, respectively.

I think.
I'll buy it because NASCAR will hype the holy loving heck out of Wallace in the 34. Which just so happens to be the number of a certain NASCAR Hall of Famer that Wallace drove a tribute to at Martinsville a few years ago :sly::D

Roof flaps have done their job so far this week. Lets hope it stays that way... Aside from the impending big one, it should be a great race.

Latest Posts

Back