2024 Ferrari F80 - LaFerrari replacement (F250)

Thankfully, it does!
Cool 👍 It looks so much better in black.

My instant impression when I first saw the car was 'Wow!', but the more I look at it, the more I don't like it - though I reckon a 10 y.o. me would have loved it, and I like the fact that Ferrari have pushed the boat out stylistically and gone for something quite outlandish with this car; there's plenty of other 'beautiful' Ferraris, this one is more of a showstopper IMO.

If anyone wants a laugh, go onto GT7 and search for F80 to reveal some attempts at creating the F80 look on other Ferraris. :lol:

Last edited:
I deciphered it for you
I'd say that looking like a 90s GTP car in 2024 (even divorced from the context of the entire rest of Ferrari's current lineup suffering from having an interchangeable aspect to them as this thread spent most of the first page talking about) is quite the opposite of "generic"; and suggests to me that you in fact have no idea what the meaning behind my post was. I'd even say that your repeated attempts on "translating" my thoughts on the car's design into something else entirely just makes you look like a fool.

But do keep whining about how many cylinders it has. That definitely wasn't an argument that was dumb in this exact market space 40 years ago.

Last edited:
Back