2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 3,352 comments
I think the weirder aspect of this is, like Noem's dog story...why do you even relate this? It's not secretly taped audio...he's volunteering this anecdote unprompted. Maybe Vance is an asshole. Vance is probably an asshole. But what value is there in gloating about being an asshole? These are the kinds of things that destroy kids sense of self worth.
The people they're trying to capture act just like that. That's something my parents would've said when I got on their nerves. That sort of "tough love" or "tough guy" attitude is exactly who they're after.

Wow, what a ********. I get kids annoy you when you're on the phone, and my kid is no exception, but a more appropriate response is, "hey dad's on the phone, I'll talk with you in a second."

Those kids were screwed up the moment they were born to those two idiots though.
And even if you did actually tell your kid to shut the hell up for a minute - and as a parent, I've done it dozens of times - you don't then OUT YOURSELF IN A BOB-DAMNED PRESS CONFERENCE.

And even if you did actually tell your kid to shut the hell up for a minute - and as a parent, I've done it dozens of times - you don't then OUT YOURSELF IN A BOB-DAMNED PRESS CONFERENCE.
To be fair, it's only a bob-damned podcast. He probably figured he was amongst friends.

Trump has been "tweeting" like mad today & carried it into his "press conference". It's the same things we've heard a bunch of times, but this stood out to me.
Press Conference
WE ARE A PARTY OF COMMON SENSE, AND I AM A PERSON OF COMMON SENSE…
Truth Social
If Kamala has 1,000 people at a Rally, the Press goes “crazy,” and talks about how “big” it was - And she pays for her “Crowd.” When I have a Rally, and 100,000 people show up, the Fake News doesn’t talk about it, THEY REFUSE TO MENTION CROWD SIZE. The Fake News is the Enemy of the People!

Come on man, nobody buys that BS that any of your rallies have ever been big enough to fit a football stadium. Guy is obsessed with the biggliest of numbers no matter how easily disproved they are.
Michael-Lark-Photography-129-A7309884-10-9-21-Texas-vs-OU-39-Pano-copy-6cb85c04c6.jpg

I am finding myself wondering whether the VP candidates are just useful distractions for the primary candidates. Notice how we've spent little time focusing on Trump or Harris recently?
Quiet before the storm? Feels like someone is trying to find dirt on Kamala, but are reaching. She doesn't have kids for the media to attack. So, I guess media are sticking to the VPs for election action?

Vance is attacking the fact she has no kids.
Come on man, nobody buys that BS that any of your rallies have ever been big enough to fit a football stadium. Guy is obsessed with the biggliest of numbers no matter how easily disproved they are.
Michael-Lark-Photography-129-A7309884-10-9-21-Texas-vs-OU-39-Pano-copy-6cb85c04c6.jpg
They're still going by that Roger Stone Copacabana beach pic.

Last edited:
Trump has been "tweeting" like mad today & carried it into his "press conference". It's the same things we've heard a bunch of times, but this stood out to me.

Good choice of picture and side of the field! That looks to be from the top row or near it. That is close to where I sat for my first RRS.

EDIT: I found a picture from that game on Wikipedia. I am somewhere between the Coke Zero sign and the RRS logo on the top right corner of the stands.

TX_OU_Red_River_Shootout_in_Cotton_Bowl_seen_from_fair_grounds_-_with_arrow_showing_50_yard_line.JPG

Last edited:
MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell reviews Trump's press conference and doesn't seem to be happy about the softballing from O'Donnell's fellow journalists.

24 minute video (although personally, I fast forwarded through the Kamala Harris speech when she came on).

Last edited:
MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell reviews Trump's press conference and doesn't seem to be happy about the softballing from O'Donnell's fellow journalists.

24 minute video (although personally, I fast forwarded through the Kamala Harris speech when she came on).

I think I like this guy. He's absolutely right, the media licks Trump's ass all the time and they give him way more airtime than he deserves and they completely normalize his antics. Absolutely disgusting.

Conservative Mesa mayor John Giles says Trump is a far-right threat to democracy and supports Biden's CHIPS act which funds US semiconductor research and manufacturing. He's pledged his support for Kamala.

I missed this Colorado Congressional District 4 primary debate last May 31.

It's an hour long video but Channel 9's moderator Kyle Clark was taking no prisoners. Lauren Boebert wasn't happy. (However, she eventually won the primary with 43% of the vote.) Regardless, I'd like to see more moderation like this please.

Last edited:
I missed this Colorado Congressional District 4 primary debate last May 31.

It's an hour long video but Channel 9's moderator Kyle Clark was taking no prisoners. Lauren Boebert wasn't happy. (However, she eventually won the primary with 43% of the vote.) Regardless, I'd like to see more moderation like this please.

These people are so ****ing stupid. How the **** do they get elected?

Back