Later:

IMG_20240921_183520.png

Last edited:
Calvinball...

Trump walking off stage:

View attachment 1391024

Later:
View attachment 1391028

Two women just died in Georgia, and not because they were far along. One didn't even need an abortion, she needed a D&C, the embryo was dead. The second was told that she might die if she got pregnant, she got pregnant, and as soon as she realized it she tried an abortion on her own and died. Both of those were entirely predictable events given the abortion ban.

I guess Trump just wants to make stuff up and hope that people aren't reading these stories.

Edit:

Also Roe didn't even prevent states from banning late term abortions. That's just made up also.

Last edited:
Two women just died in Georgia, and not because they were far along. One didn't even need an abortion, she needed a D&C, the embryo was dead. The second was told that she might die if she got pregnant, she got pregnant, and as soon as she realized it she tried an abortion on her own and died. Both of those were entirely predictable events given the abortion ban.

I guess Trump just wants to make stuff up and hope that people aren't reading these stories.

Edit:

Also Roe didn't even prevent states from banning late term abortions. That's just made up also.
Every bit of his statements on abortion is made up. This guy openly says, "legal scholars, men, women, Republicans, Democrats, everyone says it should be with the states". Just absolute ignorance b/c abortion is overwhelmingly supported across the country whether it's gender, age, race, political party; only hard line Republicans do not support it whilst moderate Republicans favor it 67%.

The line, "You will no longer be thinking about it b/c it's with the states" completely misses the fact that that is exactly why everyone thinks about it b/c certain states are not only flat out banning it, but wanting anyone associated criminalized as well.

Last edited:
Every bit of his statements on abortion is made up. This guy openly says, "legal scholars, men, women, Republicans, Democrats, everyone says it should be with the states". Just absolute ignorance b/c abortion is overwhelmingly supported across the country whether it's gender, age, race, political party; only hard line Republicans do not support it whilst moderate Republicans favor it 67%.

The line, "You will no longer be thinking about it b/c it's with the states" completely misses the fact that that is exactly why everyone thinks about it b/c certain states are not only flat out banning it, but wanting anyone associated criminalized as well.

These two women's deaths are making national headlines and Trump's just... acting like it's not. I guess some of his followers really are that insulated.

The whole segment is good, but I've timecoded Seth's segment to a part where JD Vance is doing some amazing things.

Question: "Do you not also have a job to fact check them first?"
Vance: "Well I think the media has a job to fact check the residents of springfield, not lie about them"

This is Vance completing the get-out-of-truth-free circular reasoning. It's not Vance's job to tell the truth, it's the media's. Vance, I have a follow-up question, should we listen to the media? What would any of those audience members tell me if I asked them if I should listen to the media?

As an aside, who even is the media anymore, definitely not Fox according to these people.

This is how you can tell this is a religion. These people are cheering that the only people they're supposed to listen to are openly telling them they're lying and it's not their job to do otherwise. They WANT to be lied to, and they want to be given permission to believe those lies.

Right after that, Vance does another thing that's amazing. He says even though the law says these Hatian immigrants are here legally, the law is illegal. This again circular reasoning. The whole problem is that they're "illegal" immigrants. When it's pointed out that that's not technically true, the definition of "illegal" they're using is revealed to not be the actual definition of illegal. It's something else. Illegal means it's something they don't like, and it's being used to reclassify legal immigrants as illegal ones based on whether anyone likes them. Since everyone aside from natives in the US ultimately can trace their lineage (and yes these people care about lineage) back to immigrants, that means anyone and everyone here is only ok to be here as long as MAGA likes them. Once again, this is straight up cult behavior.

I think it's interesting that Vance is getting better at stoking the cult.

Last edited:
Well I think the media has a job to fact check the residents of springfield, not lie about them
The right-wing media Vance? B/c that's whose been pushing said lies.

But, no JD, it is your job as a politician to verify as well.

Back