2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 3,763 comments
MAGA: Commie Kamala is a evil coward for ducking the press!

Also MAGA:

Screenshot_20241001-233835.png

Last edited:
Huh, seems like every problem in America is directly Kamala Harris' fault.
Just parroting his leader.

I mean, we're gonna try to say school shootings are an effect of the open border b/c it allows trafficked guns? JD should know better; the most deadly school shootings were legally purchased weapons, whether by the killers themselves, stolen from a relative, or purchased for them by someone else.

Ugh. So apparently Walz said that you can't yell fire in a crowded theater.

no-no-newspaper.gif
If he wanted to defend free speech, maybe should've brought up Trump attacking 1A through saying criticizing SC judges should be imprisonment, burning the flag should be a year in jail, or that media companies should have their licenses revoked for daring to attack him.

If he wanted to defend free speech, maybe should've brought up Trump attacking 1A through saying criticizing SC judges should be imprisonment, burning the flag should be a year in jail, or that media companies should have their licenses revoked for daring to attack him.
Jon Stewart specifically brought this one up as he even threatened late night comedians who criticised him. Walz should've mentioned all of this.

Last edited:
I thought everything was Joe Biden's fault??
Haven't you heard? Ever since Biden dropped out, it's actually the Vice President who controls the groceries, gas, energy, trades, war, etc. policies.

It's been harped so much, I've decided to just adopt their line of reasoning & believe all of Trump's "accomplishments" are actually Pence's.

Latest Posts

Back