Have you voted yet?

• Yes

• No, but I will be

• No and I'm not going to

• I can't - I don't live in the US

• Other - specify in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.
Update:

Guys, it's actually all just a big misunderstanding. Trump didn't know Hitler's Generals were Nazis.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
He likely didn't also know that many of Hitler's top army staff disliked and distrusted him, were only following his orders because they were forced to either swear a blood oath of loyalty or have all their land and possessions seized and be expelled from the country (and likely be shot in the back on their way out), and their attempt to get rid of him once he became too much of a liability was only foiled by an exceptionally well-built conference table.

I can see the first two points playing out quite similarly, though given how flimsy modern office furniture is point three might end differently if it were to ever come to that extreme of a measure.

Meanwhile, for those wondering which side of the didn't know/don't believe it/don't care debate the governor of New Hampshire falls into:

Nothing will change these degenerates' minds.

Just look at the excuses given about the "enemy within'" statement. "Oh, he meant immigrants". No, he specifically said Adam Schiff & Nancy Pelosi's name. "Oh, he's just speaking in hyperbole, he doesn't really mean that". Why are these people trusting him to carry out anything else he claims, then. When do we get to the part where the cult decides to congregate & leave....

Evidence that Brian Kilmeade and FOX are either:
1) completetly uneducated
2) extremely stupid
3) totally aware and totally distorting the truth to fool the viewers
4) a little bit of all but with the wrong mix.

again: how is it that anyone listening to this kind of statement not react like LLCoolJ ?
anyone going along with it can be categorized in 2)

EDIT:
A) The fact that trump said what he said, is cringe-worthy, whether he knows it or not, whether it's unintentional or worse yet intentional... that alone should disqualify him from running
B) the fact that Brain Kilmeade/Fox try to cover up the statement, put on some red lipstick over it with some smoke and mirror effort to fool the blind sheeps, that alone makes them a bunch of reprehensible beings...
C) when nobody is calling out and pointing out these sort of cheap shots, and leaving it out there unchecked or even reporting about it at face value without any analysis, makes everyone complicit, whether directly involved or not...

when A, B, and C happens, even the original statement is totally untrue, somehow become legitimized and accepted as benign...

I hate to overact over minute things, but this is a slippery slop we have gotten ourselves on... why are we not saying that we are completely sliding from the top...
I guess I am not the only one who thinks we shouldn't take that statement so lightly... Why are Israelites and Jewish people supporting trump anyways?

Last edited:
Oh well America, you're screwed.
Please don't take the rest of us down with you.

Can we build a wall around the US? Try to keep the madness contained.

hope is long gone... This is what we have to fight with since 2015

and many of us know a lot of them, how can we educate them and let them see how much of a dimwits they are ?!

Last edited:
Connecticut is offering early voting for the first time in a presidential election, so I voted today. A woman in line ahead of me casually said to the officials that she would come back on election day to see if they really crossed her name off and "joked" about ballots being shredded. I know who she voted for.

Pretty interesting statistic even if not exactly relevant to the actual election. Somehow I don't think it would be so one-sided across the board if a "dictator for a day" wasn't on the ballot.

(Note that the last category encompasses all minor parties, which is where the worst of the worst tend to congregate - I suppose a group that calls themselves the "Crystal Party" requires little introduction or explanation on why they're into Trump.)

Back