Have you voted yet?

• Yes

• No, but I will be

• No and I'm not going to

• I can't - I don't live in the US

• Other - specify in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.
Update:

Guys, it's actually all just a big misunderstanding. Trump didn't know Hitler's Generals were Nazis.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
He likely didn't also know that many of Hitler's top army staff disliked and distrusted him, were only following his orders because they were forced to either swear a blood oath of loyalty or have all their land and possessions seized and be expelled from the country (and likely be shot in the back on their way out), and their attempt to get rid of him once he became too much of a liability was only foiled by an exceptionally well-built conference table.

I can see the first two points playing out quite similarly, though given how flimsy modern office furniture is point three might end differently if it were to ever come to that extreme of a measure.

Meanwhile, for those wondering which side of the didn't know/don't believe it/don't care debate the governor of New Hampshire falls into:

Nothing will change these degenerates' minds.

Just look at the excuses given about the "enemy within'" statement. "Oh, he meant immigrants". No, he specifically said Adam Schiff & Nancy Pelosi's name. "Oh, he's just speaking in hyperbole, he doesn't really mean that". Why are these people trusting him to carry out anything else he claims, then. When do we get to the part where the cult decides to congregate & leave....

Back