Have you voted yet?

• Yes

• No, but I will be

• No and I'm not going to

• I can't - I don't live in the US

• Other - specify in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.
Serious questions:
Why do people on the right keep on saying ballots are being shredded or burnt or dumped somewhere in nature...
So they can claim Democrats are the ones "disposing" their votes & that's how they win.
They keep on saying there are videos or evidence of it..

Next time I will ask them to prove it to me.
I would be it's some sort of made up Photoshop video
The videos are almost always edited or based on an assumption to "confirm" their bias.

Ever see the one that focuses on someone dropping off a box during the night to a counting station after voting stopped? They'll claim that's a box of fake votes for Dems. In reality, that's just how it works because it takes hours for that box to clear security before it gets send to be counted.

Remember, there's also always a good chance projection is at hand. "Votes by dead family members" was a thing until multiple cases arose where it was Republican voters committing such acts. Then the right's talking heads stopped claiming it.

Screenshot-20241025-103001-Samsung-Internet.jpg

It is the damnedest of shames that they don't make those inhumane glue traps for rats this big.
Unfortunately Andy's from my state so I'm sorry for this :(

In more somber news, if democracy dies in darkness as the Washington Post's motto declares, then someone just turned out the light. My guess is owner Jeff Bezos:

Last edited:
It was obviously 29 million people, dressed head to toe in Maga merchandise. You just didn't see them b/c the corrupt media wouldn't let them into the state.

I think it's relatively simple. Authoritarianism.

We have a significant segment of the US population that thinks that the problems they're afraid of are to be solved with a stick, and the rules are to be ignored if they're in the way. That's Trump. They still don't understand, or even begin to think, that they could be on the receiving end of the stick. They haven't stopped to question whether what they're afraid of is real, whether the rules are protecting them, or whether a stick is actually a good idea to use.

They think they need their leader to be a jerk who pisses people off, and they instinctively want to side with the person who does that.

I defy anyone to listen to Tucker Carlson talk about how the US is an unruly little girl who needs a "spanking" when "daddy" Trump "gets home" and not see the exactly point about authoritarianism I was making above. Tuck is a disturbed individual, but the crowd seems to follow his basic ideology, that all is right in the world when you have a strong father figure who beats his subjects for stepping out of line.

there are so many opportunities for people to get educated and to learn and fact check as much as they can, i am really not sure why people on the right are so stuck on with their own believes and so rigid, unwilling to have an open mind...

The Mooch is one person is giving me hope that more people can be like him, but he is well spoken and educated, who was once corrupted:

Again with these Conservative thugs.

Of course Trump chimed in "Only US citizens should be allowed to vote". Well they're trying to you jackass!!! Your sleazy henchmen keep trying to stop them from voting.

Harris and Trump are split nationally in the NYT Sienna poll of 80,000 people. This is the last NYT Sienna poll before the election.

If this is true, it suggests a Trump win. Harris cannot be dead even nationally and still win the EC, which has a republican lean to it. All of the battleground states lean red compared to national averages. So she needs to be leading by something like 3% nationally to be even in battleground states.

I think there is no way this poll is correct. The reason is because I simply refuse to believe that Harris is set up to underperform Hillary at a national level. This poll suggests that Harris is so unpopular that she is at risk of losing the popular vote, and I just don't think that's a credible scenario. If my position turns out to be correct, it means that there is a pro-Trump selection bias in at least this one specific poll.

If my position is not correct, the US has lost its damned mind and is about to elect a maniac clown.

Last edited:
Back