5 Chromes or Mattes for your cupcar! now with car lottery!

Hi mate, I have the RENAULTSPORT Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24v #22 Yellow cup car and would like 2 gold chrome, AMG Monza Grau , Matte Orange and a Reflex Spice.

i have the mm-r cup car #11 its a zero mile zero switch car add my psn can send tomorrow after reset

that´s great. tell me which paints you want and pick a lottery number.

(1)(2)(5)

I´ll send you the paints tomorrow after I have received the car. I´ll PM you the details and I will send out FRs.👍

ok. charlespipesjr has the (5) and the slot on the 9th. So there´s still the chance to get 5 gold chromes or any other 5 paints after the reset in 2 hours. Only 2 lottery slots left, join as longs as it possible.

Wanted Cars

NISSAN mm-R Cup Car ‘01

#6 - Silver / Purple
#8 - Grey
#25 - Gold
#41 - Light Blue
#77 - White

RENAULTSPORT Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00

#5 - Red
#55 - Blue

RENAULTSPORT Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V

#3 - Silver
#5 - Red
#66 - White

VOLKSWAGEN New Beetle Cup Car ‘00

#2 - White
#11 - Blue
#18 - Yellow
#20 - Purple
#21 - Silver
#23 – Green

open tradingslots:

10th:

The Lottery

(1) PROFESSOR-HAZE
(2)
(3) jhonno
(4) PROFESSOR-HAZE
(5) charlespipesjr
(6) FastOldHippy

Last edited:
Hi mate, I have the #99 Pink Renault Clio Cup Car, which I can trade today, If so I would like 2 gold chrome and matte yellow, brown and dark grey, and can I take number 1 in the lottery please :D

Hi mate, I have the #99 Pink Renault Clio Cup Car, which I can trade today, If so I would like 2 gold chrome and matte yellow, brown and dark grey, and can I take number 1 in the lottery please :D

excellent,you´re the man. the legendary pink clio cupcar, thanks a lot. I will send you the 5 chips today.👍

thanks to PROFESSOR-HAZE and charlespipesjr for the smooth transactions.

next available slot tomorrow. 5 paints and a lottery ticket for your cupcar!

I have the red Renault. Not sure if its a Lutecia or Clio, but I can confirm tonight for you. (I think its a Lutecia...)

I would like 2 silver chromes and 3 mattes for it, okay? :)

yes, that´s ok. I PM you the details and I will send you the paints tonight before the reset.

thank you!

your lottery number is the (2).

THE LOTTERY

(1) PROFESSOR-HAZE
(2) diegorborges
(3) jhonno (banned but not forgotten!)
(4) PROFESSOR-HAZE
(5) charlespipesjr
(6) FastOldHippy

Number 4 wins.

dice4.jpg

PROFESSOR-HAZE is the winner!

new lottery starting tomorrow!

cheapchrome.jpg

Paints
cheap chrome!
5 chromes or mattes for 1 car

gold and silver chrome and all different kinds of mattes available

Gold Chrome • Silver Chrome
• AMG Monza grau magno•Matt Black•Matte Black•Matte Blue•Matte Brown•Matte Dark Blue•Matte Dark Green•Matte Dark Grey•Matte Dark Red•Matte Dark Silver•Matte Green•Matte Grey•Matte Light Blue•Matte Light Green•Matte Light Grey•Matte Light Red•Matte Light Silver•Matte Orange•Matte Pink•Matte Purple•Matte Red•Matte Silver•Matte White•Matte Yellow
•Reflex Purple•Reflex Spice•Maziora Plreadesli•Azurro Nuvolo Iridescente and many more all Audi R8 LMS Race Car colors and all Suzuki GSX-R Coloors available.
Total: 1160

I will trade 5 paints for following cars

NISSAN mm-R Cup Car ‘01

#6 - Silver / Purple
#8 - Grey
#25 - Gold
#41 - Light Blue
#77 - White

RENAULTSPORT Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00

#5 - Red
#55 - Blue

RENAULTSPORT Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V