5 Chromes or Mattes for your cupcar! now with car lottery!

In response to earlier posts I can send you the Lupo Green #8 on 24th for the following...
AMG Monza Grau Magno
Azurro Nuvolu Iridescente
Mashies Pireadesli
Matte Pink (!)
Reflex Purple

Will come back with paints for Veyron and Camaro LM when back at PS3...oh...and the free car which I think will be the Bentley Speed 8 :)

In response to earlier posts I can send you the Lupo Green #8 on 24th for the following...
AMG Monza Grau Magno
Azurro Nuvolu Iridescente
Mashies Pireadesli
Matte Pink (!)
Reflex Purple

Will come back with paints for Veyron and Camaro LM when back at PS3...oh...and the free car which I think will be the Bentley Speed 8 :)

ok, I´ll send you the paints before reset time. thank you!

Bentley Speed 8, kein Problem!👍

Right for two tone Red Veyron could I have following paints....

Matte Dark Green
Matte Dark Grey
Matte Green
Matte Grey
Matte Light Green

Veyron scheduled for Friday 25th...sorry!

Got paints in previous post, thanks 👍 ...owe you Green Lupo on 24th.

Last edited:
Right for two tone Red Veyron could I have following paints....

Matte Dark Green
Matte Dark Grey
Matte Green
Matte Grey
Matte Light Green

Veyron scheduled for Friday 26th...sorry!

Got paints in previous post, thanks 👍 ...owe you Green Lupo on 24th.

ok! since no one else needs some mattes or chrome I might be able to send you this shipment before reset time today. 26th Bugatti!👍

Last edited:
no one wants 5 chrome? I throw in 5 pairs of soft race tires for the next 3 deals.

so please cash in your tickets, cupcars, camaros, bugatti and some car.

As previous posts, paints required for the other Camaro LM race car...

Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
Chameleon Orange
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
Formula Chameleon Green
Reflex Spice

Can send car on Saturday 26th. As a reminder Lupo Green 24th and Veyron on 25th.

Can I stake a claim to the bonus Bentley 8 speed now ;)

Oh, and I can now get a two-tone blue Veyron from my UCD if you need it in exchange for some of them last colour shift paints I need. Let me know if that is a version you are after?

As previous posts, paints required for the other Camaro LM race car...

Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
Chameleon Orange
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
Formula Chameleon Green
Reflex Spice

Can send car on Saturday 26th. As a reminder Lupo Green 24th and Veyron on 25th.

Can I stake a claim to the bonus Bentley 8 speed now ;)

Oh, and I can now get a two-tone blue Veyron from my UCD if you need it in exchange for some of them last colour shift paints I need. Let me know if that is a version you are after?

ok, I´ll write that down. Sure any Bugatti welcome, I don´t have any blue dual-tone atm. So bring it.

5th car coming in saturday, so you will get your Bentley on Saturday. But I will put my bentley in my online-showroom so you can do some testdriving.

Thanks by the way for letting my Bob doing his job online. I´ll return the favor whenever possible.

bernmarktgasse3.jpg

3 chromes or mattes for your car or ticket!

get your paints now.​

Last edited:
cheapchrome.jpg

Paints
cheap chrome!
5 chromes or mattes for 1 car

gold and silver chrome and all different kinds of mattes available

Gold Chrome • Silver Chrome
• AMG Monza grau magno•Matt Black•Matte Black•Matte Blue•Matte Brown•Matte Dark Blue•Matte Dark Green•Matte Dark Grey•Matte Dark Red•Matte Dark Silver•Matte Green•Matte Grey•Matte Light Blue•Matte Light Green•Matte Light Grey•Matte Light Red•Matte Light Silver•Matte Orange•Matte Pink•Matte Purple•Matte Red•Matte Silver•Matte White•Matte Yellow
•Reflex Purple•Reflex Spice•Maziora Plreadesli•Azurro Nuvolo Iridescente and many more.
Total: 1160

I will trade 5 paints for following cars

NISSAN mm-R Cup Car ‘01

#6 - Silver / Purple
#8 - Grey
#11 - Orange (Cream)
#25 - Gold
#41 - Light Blue
#77 - White

RENAULTSPORT Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00

#5 - Red
#55 - Blue
#99 - Pink

RENAULTSPORT Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V

#3 - Silver
#5 - Red
#22 - Yellow
#66 - White

VOLKSWAGEN New Beetle Cup Car ‘00

#2 - White
#11 - Blue
#18 - Yellow
#20 - Purple
#21 - Silver
#23 – Green

Slots:

you have to send first!

5th:
6th:
7th:
8th:
9th:
10th:

bugatti-veyron-chrome-1.jpg

Last edited:
no problem, since you forgot about the yellow lutecia I owe you (number 9 dark yellow, still requested in your post1), why don´t you cash in a cupcar for 3 paints? then you will get the yellow Lutecia, 3 paints and the chance to see if the luck is on your side.:sly:

I am a fair sportsman and I will throw a dice.👍

no problem, since you forgot about the yellow lutecia I owe you (number 9 dark yellow, still requested in your post1), why don´t you cash in a cupcar for 3 paints? then you will get the yellow Lutecia, 3 paints and the chance to see if the luck is on your side.:sly:

I am a fair sportsman and I will throw a dice.👍

I could sent u the Nissan MM cup car '01 #63 silver but have the feeling that i am getting ripped of (again) lol

sent me a pm when u are not to busy and we will arrange something 👍

I could sent u the Nissan MM cup car '01 #63 silver but have the feeling that i am getting ripped of (again) lol

sent me a pm when u are not to busy and we will arrange something 👍

well I think you like getting ripped of, you are dutch, aren´t you? lol

just tell me on which slot you are betting, I give you a free ride. We can trade for cars later. and please skip the yellow lutecia from your requested list.

(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)

well I think you like getting ripped of, you are dutch, aren´t you? lol

just tell me on which slot you are betting, I give you a free ride. We can trade for cars later. and please skip the yellow lutecia from your requested list.

(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)

Lol because i am dutch i bet 3 (always in the middle here ) already put the pending on :D

Lol because i am dutch i bet 3 (always in the middle here ) already put the pending on :D

ok, now you have to wait until 5 other people have joined the lottery. this may take a few weeks or months since the marketplace is already dead now. To speed up things I will give 5 paint chips for the next 5 lottery fans, so that good old jhonno don´t have to wait so long. lol

so come on guys, limited time only 5 paints for your cupcar!

I need a few more Matte chips so I'll clear out the UCD a few times & see what I can find for you. 👍

Back