5 Chromes or Mattes for your cupcar! now with car lottery!

cheapchrome.jpg

Paints
cheap chrome!
5 chromes or mattes for 1 car

silver chrome and all different kinds of mattes available

•Silver Chrome
• AMG Monza grau magno•Matt Black•Matte Black•Matte Blue•Matte Brown•Matte Dark Blue•Matte Dark Green•Matte Dark Grey•Matte Dark Red•Matte Dark Silver•Matte Green•Matte Grey•Matte Light Blue•Matte Light Green•Matte Light Grey•Matte Light Red•Matte Light Silver•Matte Orange•Matte Pink•Matte Purple•Matte Red•Matte Silver•Matte White•Matte Yellow
•Reflex Purple•Reflex Spice•Maziora Plreadesli•Azurro Nuvolo Iridescente and many more.
Total: 1050

I will trade 5 paints for following cars

Standard Cars

Nissan
mm-R Cup Car ‘01
grey#8 orange-cream #15 silver-purple #6 white #77 black #90

Renaultsport
Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00
silver #3 white #66

Clio Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00
blue #55 white #66 pink #99

Subaru :
Impreza WRX STi (Type-II)´02

Volkswagen:
Lupo Cup Car ´00
green

New Beetle Cup Car´00
red #2, blue #11, lime green #17, yellow#18, white #20, black #23

or any Bugatti Veyron or Camaro LM Race Car!

or any birthday ticket or ticket 1000

Last edited:
sorry im convincing my friend to trade my bugatti back to me

Hello.

I could use: 1x matte orange, 1x matte yellow and 3x Azurro Nuvolo Iridescente.

For a ticket 1000? I can send earliest on monday. 👍

PSN: ozea

sure, since I know that I can repaint those Camaros, I can´t get enough of them. I´ll write you down for the 21st and send you the paints asap. Today or tomorrow, have to check if I have already send out some paints over the account we are connected. thank you for coming back!

Still okay for trade on Camaro RC tomorrow after reset? Same account as before?

Hi dr m. I have a bugatti veyron that I would like to trade for 5 chrome paints please . Ps3 I'd is same as my forum name. I can send immediately.

Hi dr m. I have a bugatti veyron that I would like to trade for 5 chrome paints please . Ps3 I'd is same as my forum name. I can send immediately.

a pleasure to do business with yout. thank you!:)

still 5 chromes available before the reset!

Lupo Green #8 has just come into my UCD so have bout it. Do you want to trade for some of the last matte's I need?

Good for Thursday 24th to same accounts as before...let me know if you are interested.

I also have a Veyron in Lt Red/ Dark Red if you want that as well?

Lupo Green #8 has just come into my UCD so have bout it. Do you want to trade for some of the last matte's I need?

Good for Thursday 24th to same accounts as before...let me know if you are interested.

I also have a Veyron in Lt Red/ Dark Red if you want that as well?

Sure I´ll take both cars, just tell me which chips you want and you will get your paints asap. Btw I give out a free car for 5chromedeals, so you may want to cash in your Camaro twice.:sly:

Sure I´ll take both cars, just tell me which chips you want and you will get your paints asap. Btw I give out a free car for 5chromedeals, so you may want to cash in your Camaro twice.:sly:

Sure, you can have another Camaro but I will have to get back to you on all three now with regards available slots...sorry I'm to old for all this multi account stuff so only using 1 slot per day! Also not sure how you work it, other than wasting a slot sending it to you second user first?

Looking like 24th, 25th and 26th but may have to put one back a day to complete pending trade?

I will reply with list of paints tomorrow if that's okay...Do I get to pick freebie car LOL

Last edited:
no hurry with the dates, I know I´ll get the cars. that´s fine.

and of course you have a free pick, you can have a Fiat 500 or an X1, it´s your choice.

cheapchrome.jpg

Paints
cheap chrome!
5 chromes or mattes for 1 car

silver chrome and all different kinds of mattes available

•Silver Chrome
• AMG Monza grau magno•Matt Black•Matte Black•Matte Blue•Matte Brown•Matte Dark Blue•Matte Dark Green•Matte Dark Grey•Matte Dark Red•Matte Dark Silver•Matte Green•Matte Grey•Matte Light Blue•Matte Light Green•Matte Light Grey•Matte Light Red•Matte Light Silver•Matte Orange•Matte Pink•Matte Purple•Matte Red•Matte Silver•Matte White•Matte Yellow
•Reflex Purple•Reflex Spice•Maziora Plreadesli•Azurro Nuvolo Iridescente and many more.
Total: 900

I will trade 5 paints for following cars

Standard Cars

Nissan
mm-R Cup Car ‘01
grey#8 orange-cream #15 silver-purple #6 white #77 black #90

Renaultsport
Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00
silver #3 white #66

Clio Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00
blue #55 white #66 pink #99

Subaru :
Impreza WRX STi (Type-II)´02

Volkswagen:
New Beetle Cup Car´00
red #2, blue #11, lime green #17, yellow #18, white #20, black #23

MISSING PREMIUM CARS

Ford Focus RS WRC07 '08
Honda NSX Epson Super GT '08
Honda NSX Takata Dome Super GT '06
Lexus SC430 Denso Dunlop SARD Super GT '08
Lexus SC430 Eneos Super GT '08
Nissan GT-R Xanavi Nismo Super GT '08
RE Amemiya RX-7 AsparaDrink Super GT '06
Subaru Impreza WRC2008 '08
Suzuki SX4 WRC '08

or any Bugatti Veyron or Camaro LM Race Car!

or any birthday ticket or ticket 1000

bugatti-veyron-chrome-1.jpg

Back