5 Chromes or Mattes for your cupcar! now with car lottery!

well, I think you called it deep red chocolate. or is your veyron not made out of the finest weed. If that´s so I have to rethink our deal. I thought I could smoke that car. That´s bad news man. You really know how to bring me down.

:lol: hahaha :sly: You just need to accept FR on PSN, then I'll load up the game & send you the car. I'm fairly sure I only drove it once to the hydro shop, it has less than 20k's on the clock I believe. 👍

I have the midnight Purple II and III paints if thats any good to u for a 2 for 1 chrome or 1 for 1 trade??

If not i do have the mm-R Cup Car ‘01 #90 (black) and Lupo GTI Cup Car ´03 #78 (blue)

I only really want a single chrome tho for making my prized XJ220 look awesome lol

I would be interested in both. But I also can give you 1 chrome for free after the reset. or 5 for the black mm-R or 10 for both!

If u wouldnt mind giving me a Chrome i would really appreciate it. sure u dont want one of MNP's in return for it? or i have the weird paint u get off the Cerbera 12, just so u can have summat in return

If u wouldnt mind giving me a Chrome i would really appreciate it. sure u dont want one of MNP's in return for it? or i have the weird paint u get off the Cerbera 12, just so u can have summat in return

no problem, send nothing or whatever you want. PSN: DrMabuse666. I´ll send you 1 chrome after reset time in about 60 min!

Will give Clio Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00 number 22

for

1 x Matte Light Red
1 x Matte Blue
3 x Silver Chrome

Can trade in half an hour or any time after that.

My PSN ID is Skithepowder.

Will give Clio Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00 number 22

for

1 x Matte Light Red
1 x Matte Blue
3 x Silver Chrome

Can trade in half an hour or any time after that.

My PSN ID is Skithepowder.

I only have one slot open for after the reset, I am not quite sure if I can give you all your requested colors, chances are good but I am not 100% sure. If you don´t mind getting 1-2 mattes a day later, we can schedule a trade for the next hour.

no problem, send nothing or whatever you want. PSN: DrMabuse666. I´ll send you 1 chrome after reset time in about 60 min!

added u on my GF's account bud. i found the blue Lupo on there too :D she wont miss it, she's as dumb as a sack of rocks lol

Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00 (#99 in GAYPink) u have also the color chips of that car ? :D

I am not quite sure, but I think all the cup cars have no specified color name. So the car is propably just pink without the colorname "gay pink". lol

and you don´t get color chips for cup or race cars.

so sorry no gay pink, chitty brown or puke green available. lol

but I can send you some matte pink if you want.

I am not quite sure, but I think all the cup cars have no specified color name. So the car is propably just pink without the colorname "gay pink". lol

and you don´t get color chips for cup or race cars.

so sorry no gay pink, chitty brown or puke green available. lol

but I can send you some matte pink if you want.

thanks for the offer but was afraid of that so i traded to be sure the complete car just a minut ago with someone :cheers:

I am quite confident that I will also find someone who wants to get rid of his gay pink Lutecia cup car for a couple of chromes or mattes. So we can start some funny gay races online. lol

I am quite confident that I will also find someone who wants to get rid of his gay pink Lutecia cup car for a couple of chromes or mattes. So we can start some funny gay races online. lol

Do you not think that could be read as homophobic and get you banned? :ill:

nope, I am not homophobic, so why should they bann me. Its just a nice joke between jhonno and me over a nice color named pink. Or is the word gay forbidden here in the forum? same as **** and ****?

I don´t think so!

No, it is not forbidden, but implying that anyone who has a 'pink Lutecia cup car' is 'gay' and that the races in which they take part are 'gay races' could be interpretted as exactly that. It may be wise to rephrase next time.

well gay isn´t a bad word. it has plenty of different meanings. Maybe you should take a look in the dictionary. So you might come to the conclusion that your posts here are far more homophobic than mine. You seem to have a real problem with the word without knowing his different meanings. So please let the freedom of speech to those who knows the different meanings of the word gay.:)

You seem to have a real problem with the word without knowing his different meanings. So please let the freedom of speech to those who knows the different meanings of the word gay.:)

Er, yes, OK !
Oh and 'gay' can be male or female, so neither 'his' nor 'her' should be used in this context, but instead, try 'its''.
;)

I have black Lupo Cup Car VW

Can I have 2 Silver Chromes, Matte Red, Matte Yellow, and Maziora Andromeda.

PSN: I-Steal-TeeVees

Last edited:
I have black Lupo Cup Car VW

Can I have 2 Silver Chromes, Matte Red, Matte Yellow, and Maziora Andromeda.

I am not quite sure if I have that Maziora Andromeda, if you can change that one to any other matte. I could send you the colors after the reset tonight.

PM me when you are interested and I´ll send you the details.

still one slot with 5 silver chrome

and one slot with 18 different mates and silverchrome

open for today!

so cash in your cars for 5 paint chips!

Standard Cars

Nissan
mm-R Cup Car ‘01
blue #38 grey#8 orange-cream #11 red #15 silver-purple #6 white #77
Renaultsport
Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00 all numbers except #33
Clio Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00 all numbers except #3, #22 and #33
Subaru :
Impreza WRX STi (Type-II)´02
Volkswagen:
Lupo Cup Car ´00 green
New Beetle Cup Car´00 lime green
or any Bugatti Veyron!

you´re always welcome.

thanks a lot for a very smooth transaction.👍

so there´s still one tradeslot open for today.

So who wants some chrome or mattes?

Back