5 Chromes or Mattes for your cupcar! now with car lottery!

sure no problem, I´ll PM you the details and I will send you 5 chromes before reset time in 2 hours. You can send the car when your tradingwindow is open again!

thanks for trading!

hi

i have the mm-R Cup Car ‘01 however i can only send the car on the 21st February.

if you're happy with that i would like:
2 silver chrome
Matte Grey
Matte Light Grey
Matte Green

What do you say?

hi

i have the mm-R Cup Car ‘01 however i can only send the car on the 21st February.

if you're happy with that i would like:
2 silver chrome
Matte Grey
Matte Light Grey
Matte Green

What do you say?

which color has your mm-R cup car? If I still need it we can schedule a trade for the 21st, no problem.

I still need that one and I can wait until the 21st, so I write you down for that day and I´ll PM you on 19th/20th for the details.

deal?

I still need that one and I can wait until the 21st, so I write you down for that day and I´ll PM you on 19th/20th for the details.

deal?

OK thats fine, however i'll double check if i have the right car then get back to you.

sorry about this.

the mm-r cup car is dark orange and no.10

sorry I have that one already. thanks for your offer!

I've got the mm-R blue Cup Car #38 available for a silver chrome and some mattes

tell me which colors you need and we can work something out for today or tomorrow!

i got a dark blue bugatti 352 miles,1196hp. lookin for chrome and black matte chips

everyone wants black matte, so I am a little short of that color so I only can offer you a trade for the 19th, please tell me which 5 paint chips you want. maybe I can squeeze you in today or tomorrow!

Last edited:
tell me which colors you need and we can work something out for today or tomorrow!

I'd like a chrome or two. I have the following mattes already so would like something different; black, blue, purple, dark red, dark blue or dark silver. Will take what you have though.

Can send car Friday 7.00AM UK time 👍

I'd like a chrome or two. I have the following mattes already so would like something different; black, blue, purple, dark red, dark blue or dark silver. Will take what you have though.

Can send car Friday 7.00AM UK time 👍

ok, fine by me. I´ll send you the details via PM and the chips today or tomorrow. thank you!:)

there are still 3 chromeslots open for today

2 slots with 5 chromes

and 1 slot with 5 chrome or 1 of following mattes: light green, dark green,light red,blue, light silver, dark silver, light grey,grey, dark grey, brown, yellow, white

cheapchrome.jpg

I will trade 5 paints for following cars

Standard Cars

Nissan
mm-R Cup Car ‘01
grey#8 orange-cream #11 red #15 silver-purple #6 white #77
Renaultsport
Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00 all numbers except #33
Clio Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00 all numbers except #3, #22 and #33
Subaru :
Impreza WRX STi (Type-II)´02
Volkswagen:
Lupo Cup Car ´00 green
New Beetle Cup Car´00
red #2, blue #11, lime green #17, white #20, black #23

or any Bugatti Veyron!

or any birthday ticket or ticket 1000

Hi me again, i have a bugatti veyron, tuned and in plum crazy (purple) :D

2 silver chrome
Matte Grey
Matte Light Grey
Matte Green

for a Bugatti Veyron. I´ll PM you the details and I will send the paints today.

There are still 2 slots open for today with 5 silver chrome.

cheapchrome.jpg

Paints
cheap chrome!
5 chromes or mattes for 1 car

silver chrome and all different kinds of mattes available

•Silver Chrome
• AMG Monza grau magno•Matt Black•Matte Black•Matte Blue•Matte Brown•Matte Dark Blue•Matte Dark Green•Matte Dark Grey•Matte Dark Red•Matte Dark Silver•Matte Green•Matte Grey•Matte Light Blue•Matte Light Green•Matte Light Grey•Matte Light Red•Matte Light Silver•Matte Orange•Matte Pink•Matte Purple•Matte Red•Matte Silver•Matte White•Matte Yellow
•Reflex Purple•Reflex Spice•Maziora Plreadesli•Azurro Nuvolo Iridescente and many more.
Total: 900

I will trade 5 paints for following cars

Standard Cars

Nissan
mm-R Cup Car ‘01
grey#8 orange-cream #15 silver-purple #6 white #77 black #90
Renaultsport
Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00
silver #3 white #66
Clio Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00
blue #55 white #66 pink #99
Subaru :
Impreza WRX STi (Type-II)´02
Volkswagen:
Lupo Cup Car ´00
green
New Beetle Cup Car´00
red #2, blue #11, lime green #17, white #20, black #23

or any Bugatti Veyron or Camaro LM Race Car!

or any birthday ticket or ticket 1000

trade my mazda furai, Gallardo and a the color shift paint chameloen blue

furai is gun metal gray and 5 silver chromes and matte black

Me again, I have the Camaro LM Race Car, as shown in my GT Profile (if I remember correctly).

I'll take Chrome, Matte Black, Matte White, Matte Light Silver and Matte Light Blue if you are interested.

Can trade MONDAY 21/2 if you want to?

Last edited:
sure, since I know that I can repaint those Camaros, I can´t get enough of them. I´ll write you down for the 21st and send you the paints asap. Today or tomorrow, have to check if I have already send out some paints over the account we are connected. thank you for coming back!

Latest Posts

Back