550PP 2WD Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Red Bull Ring

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 295 comments
Cargo's gearbox helped me get out of turn two, though I tweaked the final gear just a tad longer. So did hitting the yellow stone just right to get a good bounce.

How and why, is there a Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 in the top ten when the fella can't even drive the thing well enough for 1st place!!!!!!!!???? :boggled: :irked: 🤬

And at the end of the replay it crashed my PS3, had to reset and lost a lot of mileage. :mad:

(obviously I know why, BUT WHY??? cheating is pointless)

Last edited:
How and why, is there a Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 in the top ten when the fella can't even drive the thing well enough for 1st place!!!!!!!!???? :boggled: :irked: 🤬

And at the end of the replay it crashed my PS3, had to reset and lost a lot of mileage. :mad:

(obviously I know why, BUT WHY??? cheating is pointless)
I wish i could run the 2J. :indiff: Also, is there any way to jump down to the bottom of the rankings just to see how many people are competing?

I had a look and it was quite funny to watch. All those driving aids and racing tyres, you can see he needs them :lol: I'm just glad he didn't quite push me down a spot!

I wish i could run the 2J. :indiff: Also, is there any way to jump down to the bottom of the rankings just to see how many people are competing?
I wanted to know that too and ran a very slow time in the other seasonal @ Suzuka 2014, and am now about rank 70.000.
It was quite painful, driving round the racetrack in 6th gear @ 25% throttle :-D

I wanted to know that too and ran a very slow time in the other seasonal @ Suzuka 2014, and am now about rank 70.000.
It was quite painful, driving round the racetrack in 6th gear @ 25% throttle :-D
So you are last? Lol!

Slowly chipping away.. 1:32.704 for now. I can still see improvements though. The drive out of the second corner is a true lap breaker

Edit: tried your tune @Stotty and managed 1:32.618. I was in for a few 32.5's straight after but we all know what happens when we get excited!

Last edited:
Managed to find an hour after work and quickly got down to a 1'32.628. Then spent the next 30 laps running within 0.1 of that on numerous occasions with T2 splits that varied by 0.3.

Eventually put 3 decent sectors together for a 1'32.389 and 18th.

Pretty chuffed with that - and finally feel I've got the hang of RBR :)

Tune as before, but now using a car with no chassis strengthening and LSD accel at 15. Car is flipping awesome to drive :D

Great lap @Stotty 👍

Lapping 1:32.6** and T2 splits varying by 0.3 sounds very familiar :banghead:...:lol:...👍.

I had my last improvement changing to LSD accel 15 also!..Car seems to like it 👍.

I don't like T1 or the final corner! :mad:...:lol:

:cheers:

I'm rank 74.572 with 2:56:709. Shockingly, I am NOT the last one. There is somebody with a Range Rover who took 19 Minutes, but even he is not last. The Last one took 22 Minutes with a Sirion X4.

I will beat this record with 1 hour soon :D I just let the car slide over the start line and go take a nap and then come back so bam I will be last :D

Tune as before, but now using a car with no chassis strengthening and LSD accel at 15. Car is flipping awesome to drive :D

In your first tuningpost i read that you already use LSD accel at 15. Do you correct the first post ?

And yes i agree, this car is flipping awesome to drive :D

Does anyone know why this event three weeks running ?

I found the car had a some mid corner understeer with chassis strengthening... I could get the car turned in well enough, but soon as I picked up any gas it started to push... so I built another car without chassis strengthening and the push went away :)

If anyone is interested, this is my tune for the NSX 👍

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car at RBR.

No body rigidity improvement <---Thanks @Stotty 👍

550pp, 478bhp, 1143kg.

85/85
6.21/7.00
2/2
3/3
3/3
0/0
0/0

Racing Brakes 3/1

Trans

Initial FG: 3.300
Max speed 124mph (Min)
1: 6.053
2: 4.630
3: 3.732
4: 3.110
5: 2.655
6: 2.252
FG: 2.500

LSD: 15/11/5
Triple clutch

Power 93.4%. Everything standard.

Stage 3 weight reduction.

DF 350/600 MAX

Hope it helps 👍

So when you guys say accel at 15, do you mean initial torque?

This seasonal has gone from fun to head bangingly annoying. Been in front you sw and Stotty about 20 times today all the way to the last corner.. 3 gear? 4th gear? I don't bloody know.

Pretty sure I stuffed a top 10 lap too. It had a 20.874 first sector :banghead:

So when you guys say accel at 15, do you mean initial torque?

This seasonal had gone from fun to head bangingly annoying. Been in front you sw and Stotty about 20 times today all the way to the last corner.. 3 gear? 4th gear? I don't bloody know.

Pretty sure I stuffed a top 10 lap too. It had a 20.874 first sector too :banghead:

No, I made a mistake :embarrassed:.... there was a 15 in my LSD settings though :lol:...👍

Same here mate. I've been well up on my PB going into the last corner and stuffed it up :banghead:...:lol:.
With my trans, I'm taking the last corner in 3rd. But as I say, not my strongest corner! :dunce:...:lol:.

Keep at it!

If anyone is interested, this is my tune for the NSX 👍

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car at RBR.

No body rigidity improvement <---Thanks @Stotty 👍

550pp, 478bhp, 1143kg.

85/85
6.21/7.00
2/2
3/3
3/3
0/0
0/0

Racing Brakes 3/1

Trans

Initial FG: 3.300
Max speed 124mph (Min)
1: 6.053
2: 4.630
3: 3.732
4: 3.110
5: 2.655
6: 2.252
FG: 2.500

LSD: 15/11/5
Triple clutch

Power 93.4%. Everything standard.

Stage 3 weight reduction.

DF 350/600 MAX

Hope it helps 👍

I dont know why, to me appears 485bhp instead 478bhp. Can u help me?

Back