60 gear, 10 Museumcards, 10 horns or 5 special paints for a cheap car in your OCD!

@Rob
just tell me what you want in return and we can work something out!

@MrM3X4
sure, I write you down for July 30th and I will send you a FR later! 👍

@Rob
just tell me what you want in return and we can work something out!

You tell me when. (I'm booked 2nd and 3rd free after that.👍) I'd like Matte Yellow Matte Orange Matte Purple Reflex Spice and Flipflop Yellow please. :)

I have the vw ghia in zypressen/togaweiss
I'll trade for carbon helmets and double stripe pro

I have the vw ghia in zypressen/togaweiss
I'll trade for carbon helmets and double stripe pro

when it is fresh from the OCD with 0 miles / 0 switches then that´s great! 👍

Please send FR to PSN: Abstruso and PSN: DrMabuse666. Send the car to Abstruso, DrMabuse will send the 2 sets. When can you send the car?

I can get you the
VW Kharman Ghia Coupe (Type-1)´68
Kirschrot

Price - freebie. Just send an FR to my account listed under my icon, and it's yours.

Can send in about 3 hours.

I can get you the
VW Kharman Ghia Coupe (Type-1)´68
Kirschrot

Price - freebie. Just send an FR to my account listed under my icon, and it's yours.

Can send in about 3 hours.

FR sent! :)

my PSN: Abstruso!

Thank you very much! 👍

I can send you the Golf in Alpinweiß on this coming Wednesday, put me down. 👍

Hi! I can trade

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale´63 in Rosso Alfa

Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 in Riverside Gold Metallic

Jaguar E-Type Coupe´61 in Opalescent Silver Blue Metallic

...in my OCD. I can also look at my 2nd account.

3 paints what I can take, but not sure if just these and can I think more? (There is only 3, I know):

Matte Black (Mat, Matt, Matte)
Matte Lime Green (is it Light, not Lime?)
Passionate Pink (Lexus LFA)

Greetings :)

Well, that´s great! 👍

I can give you 15 paint chips for the three cars on August 3rd, 5th & 6th! :)

I have plenty of Matte Black, Matte Light Green and Passionate Pink available. Check the link in my signature to see which paints are special! ;)
Just name me 15 paint chips and I will send them on the 3 dates. Or I can give you paints and gears for the cars. Whatever you want.

btw you don´t need to check your second account when it is on the same PS3, the OCD is only different on another PS3. ;)

Wow nice, thanks! Nice to have 15 more (special) colours, as I have only Gold, Silver and all of Midnight Purples, even if MNP aren't specials! I just check it (other account's OCD) and were like "wtf, why are these cars in same colours", but now I know xD And what days I can send the cars? I can send today the first, if you want.

Hey you live in Germany, what's your timezone? I don't know, I'm stupid :D But I live in Finland, 3+ GMT in summer (2+ in winter time).

Greentings from Starkiller, this'll be my first (without 2 own account duping ;)) trade in GT5, but you can trust me. :)

Edit: Just bought the cars you need, didn't even take them to my use (went straight to my garage) :D

Last edited:
You´re welcome Starkiller. Happy to have you on board. 👍

you can send the cars whenever you like.

I will send you on August 3th,5th & 6th these colors:
(M) Matte Light Blue
(M) Matte Blue
(M) Matte Dark Blue
(M) Matte Light Green
(M) Matte Green
(M) Matte Dark Green
(M) Matte Yellow
(M) Matte Orange
(M) Matte Light Red
(M) Matte Red
(M) Matte Dark Red
(M) Matte Pink
(M) Matte Purple
(M) Matte Brown
(M) Matte Black

just let me know when you prefer some others. ;)

Well, unfortunately I am stupid too. :lol: I only know that I live in the CEST zone, Central European Summer Time and that it is 13.36 right now. :)

You´re welcome Starkiller. Happy to have you on board. 👍

you can send the cars whenever you like.

I will send you on August 3th,5th & 6th these colors:
(M) Matte Light Blue
(M) Matte Blue
(M) Matte Dark Blue
(M) Matte Light Green
(M) Matte Green
(M) Matte Dark Green
(M) Matte Yellow
(M) Matte Orange
(M) Matte Light Red
(M) Matte Red
(M) Matte Dark Red
(M) Matte Pink
(M) Matte Purple
(M) Matte Brown
(M) Matte Black

just let me know when you prefer some others. ;)

Well, unfortunately I am stupid too. :lol: I only know that I live in the CEST zone, Central European Summer Time and that it is 13.36 right now. :)

I'll think about the paints. :)

It's 14.43 here so I'm always a hour before you! Loser! LOL :D

I also have the claret Interceptor,I'll let you suprise me this time.:dopey: I can send it across on the 5th. And I can send a cotswald blue E-Type on the 6th.

I also have the claret Interceptor,I'll let you suprise me this time.:dopey: Is the 5th okay?

that´s great! 👍

unfortunately for paints the earliest possible date is the 7th! If you want gear, horns or cards in return then I can deliever sooner. Shall I write you down for the 7th?

Yep thats cool by me 7th and 8th then? 👍 I got the E Type in Cotswald Blue aswell.

Back