60 gear, 10 Museumcards, 10 horns or 5 special paints for a cheap car in your OCD!

Sir I'm about to get on GT5,any car you want specifically at this time?

sure, I need that one! 👍

what can I offer you in return?

@mralexf1

since I have all tickets, chances are good that I have bd ticket 2004. :lol:

I write you down for the 17th!

Surprise me I'm not collecting so I dont realy want/need anything.

@Rob192005

Best choice! ;)👍

@amzgspider

please send a FR to DrMabuse666. I will send you a collection of the finest helmets and suits in approx.12 hours. Any favourite colors?

thank you all for the hot cars! :)

I have Cuba in giacial blue metallic I will sent it to you for free

that´s very kind of you! thank you very much! 👍

I will fire some mattes/chromes in your direction when I have some free slots, with a little bit of luck it will be this year. :lol:

we are already PSN-Buddies :cheers:

my PSN: Abstruso ;)

I have the following if you're still searching:
Opel Speedster Turbo Calypso Rot, Colmarblau
RUF 3400S Dark Blue, Yellow
RUF BTR´86 Black, Light Green, Light Yellow
RUF CTR2´96 Pink, Yellow
RUF RGT Black, Light Blue, White
VW Golf IV R32 Moonlight Blue Perleffekt

I have the following if you're still searching:
Opel Speedster Turbo Calypso Rot, Colmarblau
RUF 3400S Dark Blue, Yellow
RUF BTR´86 Black, Light Green, Light Yellow
RUF CTR2´96 Pink, Yellow
RUF RGT Black, Light Blue, White
VW Golf IV R32 Moonlight Blue Perleffekt

that´s great! 👍

I am still searching for them! Do you have any of them in 0 miles, 0 switches?
UCD with 0 switches is also ok, but I want at least one car of 3400S/CTR/R32 with 0 miles,I don´t have a 0/0 version of these cars atm.

we can make a bigger deal for gears and cars/tickets if you want to.

I still owe you one set of gear for your last car in the OP. Just tell me what you need and we work something out. I will surf the UCD in the next days, so probably one or two will pop up there. But I will be interested in at least 5 of these car, I will tell you which one I need shortly before you send them.

I also have checkered and glitter sets available now for 60:1 trades. ;)

that´s great! 👍

I am still searching for them! Do you have any of them in 0 miles, 0 switches?
UCD with 0 switches is also ok, but I want at least one car of 3400S/CTR/R32 with 0 miles,I don´t have a 0/0 version of these cars atm.

we can make a bigger deal for gears and cars/tickets if you want to.

I still owe you one set of gear for your last car in the OP. Just tell me what you need and we work something out. I will surf the UCD in the next days, so probably one or two will pop up there. But I will be interested in at least 5 of these car, I will tell you which one I need shortly before you send them.

I also have checkered and glitter sets available now for 60:1 trades. ;)
Unfortunately none of these are 0 miles, but all are 0 switches and unused. I've since added a link to my gear in my sig to make it easier for you. There's quite a bit being added at the moment, so you may want to check before sending :) I'll still be happy to send you these cars, but I'm already booked up to the 10/8

Unfortunately none of these are 0 miles, but all are 0 switches and unused. I've since added a link to my gear in my sig to make it easier for you. There's quite a bit being added at the moment, so you may want to check before sending :) I'll still be happy to send you these cars, but I'm already booked up to the 10/8

hm, that is not looking too good. I only have the Stormline set on my quick-gear-send account, which I have to send you for the Mini Marcos. So I can offer you only one set of gear for each car. Bad deal for you, you will find better oppertunities in the marketplace. My car trading slots are also filled up until August 18th, so I think I can not make you an accurate offer for the cars. :guilty:

But at least I know where to get these cars in the future, when they don´t pop up in my UCD. :)

So thanks for your offer! 👍

I was looking for that Ford Ka. I saw three in my ucd today(black,blue and yellow):lol: I'll keep trying.👍

hm, that is not looking too good. I only have the Stormline set on my quick-gear-send account, which I have to send you for the Mini Marcos. So I can offer you only one set of gear for each car. Bad deal for you, you will find better oppertunities in the marketplace. My car trading slots are also filled up until August 18th, so I think I can not make you an accurate offer for the cars. :guilty:

But at least I know where to get these cars in the future, when they don´t pop up in my UCD. :)

So thanks for your offer! 👍

Hey, no worries. Let me know how it goes...I may still be able to help you :)

that´s nice of you. thanks!

maybe I switch Mark001´s Mini on the 4th to one of the BTRs or R32s! 👍

I will see what goes on in my UCD. The wanted car link in my signature is always up-to-date. I will focus on trading for the 0/0 OCD cars atm. :)

so who has some of the cars in the OP and wants to cash them in for gears/horns or museum cards ???

I see you're trading for gears..If you need any let me know, I will send some sets over to you.

I see you're trading for gears..If you need any let me know, I will send some sets over to you.

that´s nice of you, thanks! 👍

I have 100% gear on my main account, but sending from there (6MB file!) tooks ages.Therefore I have some sets on my second account for quick-trading. So I wouldn´t mind when you could send me another set over.

I have so far on my second account:

helmets: Aqua, Carbon, Cross, Divider, Downforce, Fast Rain, Glitter, Stormline, Trickster, Wonderland or Wrap
suits: Blaze, Checkered, Double Stripe Pro, Foehn, Intersection, Mistral, Spiral or Scorpion.

PSN of my second account is DrMabuse666, I think we are already connected.

One set is more then enough! I am just too lazy to send them myself. :lol:

that´s nice of you, thanks! 👍

I have 100% gear on my main account, but sending from there (6MB file!) tooks ages.Therefore I have some sets on my second account for quick-trading. So I wouldn´t mind when you could send me another set over.

I have so far on my second account:

helmets: Aqua, Carbon, Cross, Divider, Downforce, Fast Rain, Glitter, Stormline, Trickster, Wonderland or Wrap
suits: Blaze, Checkered, Double Stripe Pro, Foehn, Intersection, Mistral, Spiral or Scorpion.

PSN of my second account is DrMabuse666, I think we are already connected.

One set is more then enough! I am just too lazy to send them myself. :lol:
No problem I will send some over in few hours.👍

I've got your Stratos in blu with 0/0/0, but haven't got another trade slot until 19/8

that´s great when nobody else offers me the Blu Stratos until the 4th! We will switch it with the Mini Marcos you have to send! So I could complete my Stratos 0/0 collection. :) We can talk about further trades at the end of august! ;)

@thugdevotion

thanks! 👍

Back