60 gear, 10 Museumcards, 10 horns or 5 special paints for a cheap car in your OCD!

@Rob192005

Best choice! ;)👍

@amzgspider

please send a FR to DrMabuse666. I will send you a collection of the finest helmets and suits in approx.12 hours. Any favourite colors?

thank you all for the hot cars! :)

Thanks I didnt know how nice some of that gear is I realy liked the rain helmets:)

Hi,

I have 2 cars you might need:

Lotus Europa Special´71
Roman Purple

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack´71
Mood Indigo Metallic

Both new and 0 changes ofcourse.

I would like to trade them for 10 horns a car.
You can find my Horn collection here
Please PM me if you are ok with the trade.

I can send 3 and 4 august.

there´s still a lot of gear and museumscards available for your cheap OCD car.

I will also include the Alfa Spider to the wanted list!

@Mark001

That´s great, maybe I will go for a BTR or R32, I have the Stratos already!

@Gtam

nice! I will send you another 10 horns on 3/4th! 👍

@amzgspider

Comlete Fast Rain sent! Enjoy! :)

Hi,

I have 2 cars you might need:

Lotus Europa Special´71
Roman Purple

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack´71
Mood Indigo Metallic

Both new and 0 changes ofcourse.

I would like to trade them for 10 horns a car.
You can find my Horn collection here
Please PM me if you are ok with the trade.

I can send 3 and 4 august.

That´s ok. I can send you 20 horns August 5th-8th. If that´s ok with you we have a deal!👍

Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto´66
Rosso Farina

Mini Marcos GT´70
Mid Chrome Yellow

Volkswagen Golf I GTI´76
Lhasa

Thank you! :)

I have it.If you´re interested we can trade this 3 cars :)
If you want send me a FR since 18:00h Spanish Hour ;)

That´s ok. I can send you 20 horns August 5th-8th. If that´s ok with you we have a deal!👍

Yes I confirm this trade, also did it in your PM, my schedule:
03 Aug: Lotus Europa Special´71 (Roman Purple) - DrMabuse666 - 10 horns
04 Aug: Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack´71 (Mood Indigo Metallic) - DrMabuse666 - 10 horns

Add me on PSN: goukipau
Like I said before, check my horn collection in my signature. :)

You can put me down for the Verde Muschio Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto´66. It would have to be 21st though.;)

You can put me down for the Verde Muschio Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto´66. It would have to be 21st though.;)

lol, which month? :lol:

there will be a new OCD on 21st, so maybe we can trade some RUFs or Camaro SS´69 then. We can trade on August 21st, no problem but not for the Spider! 👍

Ohh hmm. I hadn't quite worked that out,how do you know this? I do have a couple of RUF's and a tuxedo black Camaro (0 switches but ucd miles.).I already bought the Spider I guess it's mine now.:lol:

Ohh hmm. I hadn't quite worked that out,how do you know this? I do have a couple of RUF's and a tuxedo black Camaro (0 switches but ucd miles.).

Well I think PD will renew the OCD all 2-4 weeks, so chances are good, that you will have a lot new 0/0 cars to trade on August 21st. There were no RUFs and Camaros in the OCD in the last turns, so maybe they will be in the next OCD! ;)

This is true but on that it should be done next week then if you're right.;)

This is true but on that it should be done next week then if you're right.;)

well we don´t know when PD gives us a new OCD, sometimes it takes two weeks, sometimes a month.
We will see. My only hope is that they don´t forget the Bugatti this time. :nervous:

They have had it in there twice already sir,I had 3 Veyron's before my game went under..:(

Great, I am interested! What do you want in return?

I´m interesting in helmets,specially Aqua,Cross, and Fast Run for 3 cars (It´s means,1 pack for 1 car,not 2 packs like you wrote in your first message for make some reasonable the offers).
I see you can trade 11th August,12nd and 13rd,for me perfect,because in these dates i have not trades to do.If you have a prefference in the order (for example 1st the Duetto,then the Marcos and then the Golf) say me ;)
I don´t know if you send me a FR in PSN,but,if in 20:00 Spanish hour you don´t send me the FR,i´ll send you the FR after send me a private message with your PSN ID :)
See you soon :)

I´m interesting in helmets,specially Aqua,Cross, and Fast Run for 3 cars (It´s means,1 pack for 1 car,not 2 packs like you wrote in your first message for make some reasonable the offers).
I see you can trade 11th August,12nd and 13rd,for me perfect,because in these dates i have not trades to do.If you have a prefference in the order (for example 1st the Duetto,then the Marcos and then the Golf) say me ;)
I don´t know if you send me a FR in PSN,but,if in 20:00 Spanish hour you don´t send me the FR,i´ll send you the FR after send me a private message with your PSN ID :)
See you soon :)

I can send you the gear tonight. I can trade gear anytime. You can send the 3 cars whenever you like. August 11th-13th is quite late but still fine. I have already send you a FR from my main account where you can send the cars to. I will send you the gear from my subaccount PSN: DrMabuse666. I will send you a FR from that account and some gear in 2 hours from now. and please pick another 3 sets from my list. ;)

Thank you! 👍

@Rob

really? I thought this time was the first time they miss the Veyron, but I may be wrong. btw I have 35 Veyrons but "only" 28 two-tones. ;)

I can send you the gear tonight. I can trade gear anytime. You can send the 3 cars whenever you like. August 11th-13th is quite late but still fine. I have already send you a FR from my main account where you can send the cars to. I will send you the gear from my subaccount PSN: DrMabuse666. I will send you a FR from that account and some gear in 2 hours from now. and please pick another 3 sets from my list. ;)

I can send you the cars today,tomorrow and the next day.There aren´t trades to make with different people,so i can send you the cars ;)

I can send you the cars today,tomorrow and the next day.There aren´t trades to make with different people,so i can send you the cars ;)

that´s perfect! 👍

When you are onlie tonight I can send you all the gear for the 3 cars. You just have to empty your gift-box after 50 items.

and just to confirm the three cars have all 0 miles and 0 switches?

In how many hours are you online on your PS3? These different time zones always confusing me. :lol:

Yeah,all cars are 0/0,bought today in the morning only for have more paints for different uses like wheels and bodys,because I have one with miles (specially a white GTA with more than 300.000km) and i prefeer have cars with miles for do the game more real :)
In 45 minutes i´ll enter in PSN for send you one car,tomorrow at the same hour another car and the last car.All in the same hour.I don´t know what time is in Germany,but in Spain when i´ll send you the cars,it´s 20:00 ;)

Yeah,all cars are 0/0,bought today in the morning only for have more paints for different uses like wheels and bodys,because I have one with miles (specially a white GTA with more than 300.000km) and i prefeer have cars with miles for do the game more real :)
In 45 minutes i´ll enter in PSN for send you one car,tomorrow at the same hour another car and the last car.All in the same hour.I don´t know what time is in Germany,but in Spain when i´ll send you the cars,it´s 20:00 ;)

0/0 is perfect! 👍

well, it seems like we are in the same timezone! :)

please send the cars always to my Abstruso account! I will send Aqua/Cross/Fast Rain and 3 other sets from my Mabuse Account. Please check the OP what styles are available and name me 3 more.;)

If you need more sets we can make further deals for the Corvette Coupe, The Ginetta G4 or the Triumph Spitfire from your OCD. Just let me know the colors and we can work something out! :cheers:

Actually in my OCD there are:
Volks Karmann - Kirschrot
Lotus Europa - Lagoon Blue
A112 Abarth - Metallized Gray
Superbird - Moulin Rouge
Cougar - Cinnamont Frost
G4 - Cirrus White
E Type - Oppalescent Dark Green Metallic
2002 - Chamonix
Vette C2 - Ivy Green Metallic
Stratos - Lancia Dark Blue
Esprit - Red
Le Mans GTO - Silvermeist Gray
Elan - Brunt Sand
Alfa Gulia Speciale - Bianco Gardenia
Alfa GTA - Rosso Alfa
Alpines - Bleu Alpine

I must see the Spitfire´s colour.I can say at the moment it has a rare colour,like pink but it isn´t pink.I don´t remember the colour name :S :S

So,i´ll send you first the Duetto to the Abstruso´s account now at 20:00,¿right?
EDIT: 3 more styles? Wonderland,Storm Line and Wrap

Last edited:
Actually in my OCD there are:
Volks Karmann - Kirschrot
Lotus Europa - Lagoon Blue
A112 Abarth - Metallized Gray
Superbird - Moulin Rouge
Cougar - Cinnamont Frost
G4 - Cirrus White
E Type - Oppalescent Dark Green Metallic
2002 - Chamonix
Vette C2 - Ivy Green Metallic
Stratos - Lancia Dark Blue
Esprit - Red
Le Mans GTO - Silvermeist Gray
Elan - Brunt Sand
Alfa Gulia Speciale - Bianco Gardenia
Alfa GTA - Rosso Alfa
Alpines - Bleu Alpine

I must see the Spitfire´s colour.I can say at the moment it has a rare colour,like pink but it isn´t pink.I don´t remember the colour name :S :S

So,i´ll send you first the Duetto to the Abstruso´s account now at 20:00,¿right?
Thanks for the list!

It doesn´t matter which car you send first. I like all three! :)

Golf, Spider or Mini, they are all awesome. 👍

I may be also interested in your Vette C2 and maybe two other cars.

How many of the gear I have to offer do you need?

I have these styles available:

helmets: Aqua, Carbon, Cross, Divider, Downforce, Fast Rain, Glitter, Stormline, Trickster, Wonderland or Wrap
suits: Bi-Color I, Blaze, Checkered, Double Stripe Pro, Foehn, Intersection, Mistral, Spiral or Scorpion.

All helmets sets less Granito and Gravity will be welcome.Same condition with suits ;)
Alfa Spider Duetto sent to Abstruso´s account ;)

Edit: Spitfire´s colour is called Maple

All helmets sets less Granito and Gravity will be welcome.Same condition with suits ;)
Alfa Spider Duetto sent to Abstruso´s account ;)

Edit: Spitfire´s colour is called Maple

ok I send you 6 sets for the first 3 cars today. Then I will check tomorrow which other cars of you I might need. then we can make another session tomorrow at 20.00 spanish time. I will send Aqua/Cross/Carbon/Fast Rain/Glitter & Trickster helmets today.
Your gift box is already full btw.:lol:

Perfect,i´m going to buy all cars in case there is in this week an OCD update :) money in my account no shortage and if i´m short 2 races in the seasonal event with the Enzo will be sufficent hahahahaha
So tomorrow i´ll send you the Golf

yes, the OCD is very nice this time. lots of awesome cars for very small money. Bad thing is that you don´t need to race anymore. You are always at 20 Million cash. :lol:

I make 1 race in 30 GT5 days, I am just skipping the races to surf the UCD!:dopey:

And after a lot of Enzo Grinding, the new seasonals are great. I love to race with the Karman Ghia atm. 👍

@Joswagen1991

thanks again for trading, I will PM you tomorrow and we meet again online at 20.00! 👍

It´s good becaus in this time the cars are very cheap and it isn´t need to do much races in the seasonal events,not like before times,specially WRC Cars,LM Cars...

EDIT: I only have 18.794.268,so imagine the number of cars that i have...Only 63 Premiun and 535 Standard :P :P
Ok,at 20:00 or similar hour i´ll send you the Golf or the Marcos,like you want ;)

Back