60+ New GT5 Screens on IGN

• Thread starter Jakemania
  • 64 comments
The grass model is really good. it's not copy past "texture" every 6m.
Now it's with lot of various lines and ground quality.
the border of asphalt is great too.
Before we can see square grass texture, now it's look real from sky view.đź‘Ť

Well, I've noticed the XBox having brighter colors in general, but I can still see why someone would call it "cartoony". Although, I prefer to call it beautiful.

All multi platform games are noticeably darker on PS3, GTA4 comes to mind, the PS3 just seems to have sharper contrast and deeper blacks which allow it to get the fat juicy colors it displays, all these pics were made to PC spec, but the game itself, will be alot darker on the PS3.

It's largely the colours with that TG track shot, you're all used to seeing it all washed out and through the blue filters that the TG crew religiously use. Fiddle with the colour settings on your monitor, or run it through photoshop and you'll find it looks much better.

I'll concur with this. Upon changing my screen from the default 'Graphics' setting to the 'Standard' setting, the colors aren't made to pop as much, and the picture suddenly looks a lot more realistic. This makes me wonder about what kind of video settings on my TV I will need to alter to have the ideal display of GT5.

I paid attention to the sky and grass today while driving and I have to say... I think the grass and sky colors were pretty much spot on. The only difference was the amount of clouds which seem absent in that screen. That's fairly irrelevant though of course since that obviously changes from day to day ;)

Back