600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit 2014

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 231 comments
Used a stock (other than ss tires) ZZII for this one. Managed a 204.724 at 572 PP. Will give it another go with a tune on it and see where I land. I like this little car.

This have nothing with racing, sry. Put an 607bhp car on those weak tyres?!

All I can hear/see how tyres are singing, on a braking my car is everywhere, I can't remember when I hit correctly a apex...sry but this is not for me racing or been competitive, this is just pure luck to finish a single lap!!

This is just crap (sry for my bad words). I'm in GT from day one till now, but last 3/4 SE are just stupid!! Me personally can't see normal logic put stronger cars on weaker tyres and then"go race", WHAT???!!!!

Low strong car, (let's say a car with 350bht), ok, I can understand that we will have sport tyres, then you can adjust the right balance of the car etc, but those weak tyres on a car that have over 600 but?!?

Sry but this have nothing to do with"the real driving simulator", and as I can see, all big tuners and GT lovers are more and more not racing this game for a reason-this SE doesn't make any sense!

Everyone will be with me now when I say, so far the best SE was Laguna Seca- Honda Weider!!! The thread have over 100 pages, endless tunes, tension, competition and most of all- Sense, racing sense!!

From that event till now-BS!!

I hope the upcoming events will have some sense that we can really be competitive to race and actually have our car under control!!!

Happy"racing"!

Always the same bunch of "broken" cars that are so much faster than the rest with the same PP... ZZII, GSX-R/4, NSX LM Road car, Chap 2J... PD should try to level them more!

What was wrong with the tyres?

Nothing with tyres with the SE! To you is normal that you drive a car that have over 600bhp but is on sport tyres?! You think that you maxed out the ZZII, that you did your best lap or performance?! I don't think so!

Nothing with tyres with the SE! To you is normal that you drive a car that have over 600bhp but is on sport tyres?! You think that you maxed out the ZZII, that you did your best lap or performance?! I don't think so!

I like a car to feel like it's alive, not as if it's on rails.

Fitting racing tyres to non-racing cars is not normal. Sports tyres are the best non-racing tyres.

Myself, I would have preferred Sports Medium or Hard.

Fitting racing tyres to non-racing cars is not normal. Sports tyres are the best non-racing tyres.

Myself, I would have preferred Sports Medium or Hard.

The NSX is a concept car but in this SE wears Super sport tyres, so, that's normal or to you?!

Your argument is not correct. I'm saying that a car with 600+ bhp should have better tres for better handling, grip, not another way! If you feel comfortable driving like
This, fine by me!

Wow. 2:02.281 with shaunm80 tune. I'm a full two seconds faster than a certain alien on my friends list. Lol! But i know he will kill that time soon. ;)

This have nothing with racing, sry. Put an 607bhp car on those weak tyres?!

All I can hear/see how tyres are singing, on a braking my car is everywhere, I can't remember when I hit correctly a apex...sry but this is not for me racing or been competitive, this is just pure luck to finish a single lap!!

This is just crap (sry for my bad words). I'm in GT from day one till now, but last 3/4 SE are just stupid!! Me personally can't see normal logic put stronger cars on weaker tyres and then"go race", WHAT???!!!!

Low strong car, (let's say a car with 350bht), ok, I can understand that we will have sport tyres, then you can adjust the right balance of the car etc, but those weak tyres on a car that have over 600 but?!?

Sry but this have nothing to do with"the real driving simulator", and as I can see, all big tuners and GT lovers are more and more not racing this game for a reason-this SE doesn't make any sense!

Everyone will be with me now when I say, so far the best SE was Laguna Seca- Honda Weider!!! The thread have over 100 pages, endless tunes, tension, competition and most of all- Sense, racing sense!!

From that event till now-BS!!

I hope the upcoming events will have some sense that we can really be competitive to race and actually have our car under control!!!

Happy"racing"!

Have you ever driven a car in real life?

You seem to only be happy when you're driving a car that's on super grippy tyres. But real cars don't drive like that... in a real car you need to manage the weight transfers and grip on entry and exit.

If you want to jump in a car and simply mash the throttle, I think you're playing the wrong game.

Have you ever driven a car in real life?

You seem to only be happy when you're driving a car that's on super grippy tyres. But real cars don't drive like that... in a real car you need to manage the weight transfers and grip on entry and exit.

If you want to jump in a car and simply mash the throttle, I think you're playing the wrong game.

15 years with driving license, 8 years illegal racing experience etc etc...

Don't come me with that BS, I know the things are going. You wanna say that it's ok to put on let's say Audi LM sport tyres and racing with it?! The ZZII have 607 bhp, You Know That's a lot bhp for those tyres even in real life?!

The ZZII have 607 bhp, You Know That's a lot bhp for those tyres even in real life?!

A La Ferrari or McLaren P1 has close to 1,000bhp... and they run the equivalent of sports hard tyres...

Edit; A Ferrari 458 has almost 600bhp and runs comfort softs...

Last edited:
A La Ferrari or McLaren P1 has close to 1,000bhp... and they run the equivalent of sports hard tyres...

Edit; A Ferrari 458 has almost 600bhp and runs comfort softs...

I can Xy that those tyres are specially made for those typ of cars as for Bugatti as well.

Ferrari has PZero soft tyre or Potenza or other manufacturers which provides the best grip for this car. In real life all TC and other stability assistant help keep the car stable at high speeds and still slides like on ice so I don't have to tell you that the reality in game is bit different then in real life!

ZZII with over 600 bhp, 4wd, tourqe that your brain comes through your brain on sport tyres?! Here, in this SE is under powered.

That's my opinion and I've alot messages that I've recive support my opinion!

I can Xy that those tyres are specially made for those typ of cars as for Bugatti as well.

Ferrari has PZero soft tyre or Potenza or other manufacturers which provides the best grip for this car. In real life all TC and other stability assistant help keep the car stable at high speeds and still slides like on ice so I don't have to tell you that the reality in game is bit different then in real life!

ZZII with over 600 bhp, 4wd, tourqe that your brain comes through your brain on sport tyres?! Here, in this SE is under powered.

Then if you can't handle the car without them, use assists. Even with special tyres, cars like the La Ferrari and P1 would be an accident waiting to happen for ordinary drivers.

The ZZII has 100% traction on SM tyres... it doesn't spin it's wheels at all (assuming you have the right amount of lock applied)... it's overtyred on sports mediums.

Then if you can't handle the car without them, use assists. Even with special tyres, cars like the La Ferrari and P1 would be an accident waiting to happen for ordinary drivers.

The ZZII has 100% traction on SM tyres... it doesn't spin it's wheels at all (assuming you have the right amount of lock applied)... it's overtyred on sports mediums.

I'm slower that's a fact,without it all
Those 600Bhp+ you can feel how it it to much s bit. Not here on ZZII, it's 4wd, true but anyway, it's to much power for those tyres. It's not the firs SE like this one, much lower bad tyres

With assist I'm slower that's a fact,without it all
Those 600Bhp+ you can feel how it it to much s bit. Not here on ZZII, it's 4wd, true but anyway, it's to much power for those tyres. It's not the firs SE like this one, much lower bad tyres

I can't even tell from that post what your opinion is.... Xy definitely isn't a word.

I can't even tell from that post what your opinion is.... Xy definitely isn't a word.

"I know that those" it's an type mistake by me, sry. My opinion is that every SE is with strong car with weak tyres. Ok, Woth the Nissan GTR Nismo was. It different this car generates more grip then the most of other car in this class, so, the race was fun tho on Indianapolis, beside that, underpowered tyres against high bhp cars=sliding, not fun, boring races....

Just beat my ZZII ghost by 0.5 seconds with the Audi Le Mans Quattro '03

Will post the tune once I stop messing around with it
Yeah I did the same by just over a second on my first run with the Audi but can't seem to squeeze any more out of either - time for a break & have a go another day...

Audi Le Mans Quattro '03

659hp....1,229kg

Stage 1 Engine
Semi racing exhaust
Cat Converter
Weight Reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Restrict engine 87.4%

Suspension
105, 90
9.03, 12.00
2, 3
3, 2
2, 2
0.0, 0.0
-0.03, 0.00

Brake balance 7/4

Centre Diff 40/60

LSD (F, R)
7, 14
14, 28
7, 14

Gears (set final to 5.000, Max speed to minimum)
Final 3.456

No downforce so she is very loose. Have run 1'59.245 in this, with plenty of time left out there - I can see it running 1'57.xxx
Thanks - will give this a try as I can't get under 2:02 at the moment with the Audi LMQ

Was hitting 2:07's then 2:06's and I know I'm driving slow whats :censored:g me up is the second break point on turn 1 after your 1st lap I haven't managed to stay on the car dives in towards the apex and skids sideways or goes wide, off the edge of the rubbing strip and ends up in the sand pit (as a result all my laps are "dirty" bar a hardly me 2:11).
I'll try again tomorrow remembering to chant "slower is faster... slower is faster" :crazy:

Back