600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit 2014

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 231 comments
Too true haha
I guess it's going to take some insane amount of testing to get the over all thing figured. Reading tunin guides everything seems rather simple, but that's were the simplicity ends :lol:

But yeah, all in good time, right guys :cheers:

ODB
I guess it's going to take some insane amount of testing to get the over all thing figured. Reading tunin guides everything seems rather simple, but that's were the simplicity ends :lol:

But yeah, all in good time, right guys :cheers:

I have tried everything to make myself be a better tuner. almost 2 years i have been playing gran turismo, clocked up a total of around 20,000miles and all i can do is "make a car faster". I know what all the different settings do but when it comes to making the perfect car i am screwed. It's why i only ever do a few miles in a TT to get gold and race in standard car lobbys online, you can be the fastest guy in the world but as soon as your up against a decent driver with an amazing tune your stuffed.

Hey im a mechanic for mercedes and it still took me a while to figure majority of it out lol

Looking to your avatar it seems that you're working for the wrong manufacturer. Nah, just kidding.

But hey, maybe you're a spy from BMW working for the rival manufacturer gathering information...

Looking to your avatar it seems that you're working for the wrong manufacturer. Nah, just kidding.

But hey, maybe you're a spy from BMW working for the rival manufacturer gathering information...
After working for mercedes and seeing the brand, common faults, service etc etc..... I went and bought a bmw for that very reason.... Wouldnt mind a switch to their dealership either :) least ill get money knocked off when i get my m3 lol

After working for mercedes and seeing the brand, common faults, service etc etc..... I went and bought a bmw for that very reason.... Wouldnt mind a switch to their dealership either :) least ill get money knocked off when i get my m3 lol

You can't beat an M3 👍

Here's my baby:

image.jpg

Sorry for off topic

Better late than never :) , using @Evo19uk tune but with front toe at 0.10 👍 thx for sharing :)

1:54.998 looking for another 2 tenths, never really ran this track before(in time trial) im not a fan but its better than i thought even though the ZZII dont make it as enjoyable as it can probably be :lol:

I had some free time to give this another attempt, improved my time to 1:54.624 for 10th place :)
Its time to switch to another event now i guess!

Edit: still using evo uk tune except ive added 3kg ballast at -50 and using 6/8 BB

Heres my lap, lost a little in t1 and lost a good chunk in spoon corner :(

I watched your lap today @eclipsee nice lap Ramon :)👍

Last edited:
I had some free time to give this another attempt, improved my time to 1:54.624 for 10th place :)
Its time to switch to another event now i guess!

Edit: still using evo uk tune except ive added 3kg ballast at -50 and using 6/8 BB

Heres my lap, lost a little in t1 and lost a good chunk in spoon corner :(

I watched your lap today @eclipsee nice lap Ramon :)👍

Nice lap! Thanks for posting the vid! 👍👍

I see your staying in 3rd for a good portion of the esses. I just started using @Evo19uk 's tune today, I will try your mods, thanks for sharing. :cheers:

I made some slight gain to a 1:56.471, but should be in the 55's by now. Hoping Evo's tune will help. Seeing the vid and some other replays is helping. My downfall has got to be trying too hard and just plain forcing the issue, going too deep and not allowing the car to carry the momentum. Basically binding it up through the apex and loosing time :confused: I get that fixed...I might just put up decent time :boggled:

Last edited:
@Dan76
No problem :) yeah its pretty easy to overdrive it, make sure you adjust the front toe to 0.10 as well. :)

i tried with the ballast at 50, wich sound more logic, but it just seem to work better all around at -50.

I tried to downshift in 2nd gear for the esses but it doesnt worked well enought for me i carried more speed keeping 3rd.

Im losing about half a second to rajman in 1st sector alone though... :lol:

@Dan76
No problem :) yeah its pretty easy to overdrive it, make sure you adjust the front toe to 0.10 as well. :)

i tried with the ballast at 50, wich sound more logic, but it just seem to work better all around at -50.

I tried to downshift in 2nd gear for the esses but it doesnt worked well enought for me i carried more speed keeping 3rd.

Im losing about half a second to rajman in 1st sector alone though... :lol:

I was able to stay in 3rd a couple times, if my rhythm was right, and was able to carry more momentum. Will keep working on it. The mods didn't work out for me though, probably cause I'm still to aggressive on entry. Lost a good .3 in the chicane too many times...time to call it a night!

Thanks for your input! :cheers:

Edit/Update:

Have learned a lot in this one. Suzuka is a great place to get a lil of everything thrown at ya, no doubt. Back and forth between tunes and adjustments. Went back to @Evo19uk's tune and gained just shy of the goal. A thunderstorm rolled in before I could try for more, oh well...one more day to go.

1:56.014 - 66th over all among those entered.

Edit/Update #2

1:55.981 - 65th... :gtpflag:

Merry Christmas Everyone! :cheers:

Last edited:
Back