600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit 2014

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 231 comments
Urgh i give up with this, i knew there was a reason i dont do tuning TTs. Just watched rajmans 53.8, he barely touches the brake through sector 1, that simply is not possible with my terrible tune, just as i thought i had myself a decent tune :-(
Have you tried this one by @Evo19uk : Link Seems possible to do a really competitive time with it if you get a good lap together.

It's funny.. I was having a shocker of a session but just tried to not get angry and press on..

Pulled the 1:55.3 I knew I had in me. Shows if you can calm yourself, there's still good laps in any session :cheers:

Time to go after my annoyingly fast friends list:mischievous:

Last edited:
It's funny.. I was having a shocker of a session but just tried to not get angry and press on..

Pulled the 1:55.3 I knew I had in me. Shows if you can calm yourself, there's still good laps in any session :cheers:

Time to go after my annoyingly fast friends list:mischievous:
Haha good job buddy, i just pulled my 54.9 in.. Regret being a bit over cautious not to screw it up haha.. Im so ungreatful, happy to hit my 54 but then when it came up saying youve improved your time from 15th to 15th.... I was a little annoyed lol! Head down, grind out some more time!

Just putting the tune together quickly, i ran a 55.1 using just 607hp! Evo's tune has 623! Just goes to show how rubbish i am at tuning!
I was running at 614 for ages before i bought one didnt do an oil change... The #1 ghost finally stopped pulling a car length on me by end of first straight... Now im usually half a car infront

Thanks to you all for the inspiration to dig deep and keep pushin' and to @ODB for the tune! 👍 Currently 99th w/ a 1:56.533. Same as mentioned by others...thrown some goodn's away at spoon or chicane, but it's good to know I feel like I'm improving and there is more to be had.

Thanks again everyone for all the advice and input here !!! :cheers:

Thanks to you all for the inspiration to dig deep and keep pushin' and to @ODB for the tune! 👍 Currently 99th w/ a 1:56.533. Same as mentioned by others...thrown some goodn's away at spoon or chicane, but it's good to know I feel like I'm improving and there is more to be had.

Thanks again everyone for all the advice and input here !!! :cheers:
Glad it helps :cheers: The massive rear DF keeps it really stable and slingshot like exits enables really good speed for first part of the track, but last half of the track that rear DF is slowing it down maybe bit too much... But yeah, I actually did quite good run on @Evo19uk tune yesterday and it was much faster on the later part of the track but first part was much harder, I think same speed for first sectors is available, but just really really hard to get!!

So I'm really in between two options for my tune currently, either I start dropping rear DF on @Mr P tune or I try to adapt on @Evo19uk tune. Difference between these two tunes is huge and it really seemed to me that for evo19uk tune I had to learn the first part of the track in totally different way, took me something like 300km to get even close the same times I managed on modded Mr p tune...

This is quite hard track for the tune I quess :rolleyes:

Wow there are some very impressive times in this event! I wish I could find the motivation to spend more than 30 minutes on Seasonal Events. I'm beginning to wonder if it's just a reflection of my overall attitude toward the game? I don't know...Maybe I'm overthinking it. I haven't even turned on GT6 in 3 days. :grumpy:

Wow there are some very impressive times in this event! I wish I could find the motivation to spend more than 30 minutes on Seasonal Events. I'm beginning to wonder if it's just a reflection of my overall attitude toward the game? I don't know...Maybe I'm overthinking it. I haven't even turned on GT6 in 3 days. :grumpy:

We all go through phases like that... I don't play properly (ie; get the wheel out and have a good 2-3 hours) for a couple of week sometimes... then I find a TT I like, or have a bit more spare time, or just fancy a run on the 'Ring in a favorite car, and I get hooked again :)

All of us except @SW__10 that is... who I noticed has >155k game miles when I was cycling through my friends list in the Community section :D

:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:.....I've had to adapt to, since April, a G27 and then a T300rs with G27 pedals.... :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:..

....I don't spend all my spare time hot lapping!.....:mischievous::mischievous::mischievous:....:D....:lol::lol::lol:...👍

I might go and do another 500 miles at Suzuka in a bit...:dopey:...

:cheers:

PMSL :lol::lol::lol:

Jesus... That's a lot of miles! Did you notice mine @Stotty? I have no idea :lol:

Around 30k I think... I have mid 30's and only had c.150k in GT5 over the full life of the game including B spec and glitching the Nurb :lol:

The t500 is brilliant, great feeling wheel, good pedal set, great range of feedback and torque settings. Only downfall is the gears arent connected to the wheel which makes it a pain in the ass mid corner if u need to change. You can get around it by buying a replacement rim, the f1 wheel or the other ferrari gte rim..

Iv used a g27 and the pedals are great, i found more comfort with those than the t500 but no difference in quality. The wheel i found felt a little small and feels toy like... Still precise and gear change is very decent... I fancy getting the t300 for the paddles on the wheel and running my t500 pedals. Hoping to get mine before academy too

The t500 is brilliant, great feeling wheel, good pedal set, great range of feedback and torque settings. Only downfall is the gears arent connected to the wheel which makes it a pain in the ass mid corner if u need to change. You can get around it by buying a replacement rim, the f1 wheel or the other ferrari gte rim..

Iv used a g27 and the pedals are great, i found more comfort with those than the t500 but no difference in quality. The wheel i found felt a little small and feels toy like... Still precise and gear change is very decent... I fancy getting the t300 for the paddles on the wheel and running my t500 pedals. Hoping to get mine before academy too
My T300 is suppose to arrive this week to replace my ancient DFpro, can't form my excitement in to a coherent sentence so here's a pic to tell you my current feelings :lol:

sheen.gif

ODB
Glad it helps :cheers: The massive rear DF keeps it really stable and slingshot like exits enables really good speed for first part of the track, but last half of the track that rear DF is slowing it down maybe bit too much... But yeah, I actually did quite good run on @Evo19uk tune yesterday and it was much faster on the later part of the track but first part was much harder, I think same speed for first sectors is available, but just really really hard to get!!

So I'm really in between two options for my tune currently, either I start dropping rear DF on @Mr P tune or I try to adapt on @Evo19uk tune. Difference between these two tunes is huge and it really seemed to me that for evo19uk tune I had to learn the first part of the track in totally different way, took me something like 300km to get even close the same times I managed on modded Mr p tune...

This is quite hard track for the tune I quess :rolleyes:

It is excellent in 1st part as you say, no doubt! I have only tried to tweek it a bit to try and plant the front end a bit more in the fast curves...to no avail, I always put it back. Trying to lower the rear DF is a good idea, think I'll try that as well. 👍

I put a new ride together w/ @Evo19uk's tune the other day. Only made a few laps. Was on a roll w/ your tune and didn't want to screw it up. But, it did feel real good. Will try it again before it's over. And yeah, it will take a diff approach. I think I'm getting more confident through spoon so, I may be able to make it work. I hope. :)

Thanks again! :cheers:

Edit:

I'm a nOOB to the wheel, just got the T500 in time for Rnd 2 of GTA, so I can't compare to the others. But it feels great all around. The paddles haven't been a prob for me, you just have to be aware. Sometimes I just use my pinky to shift...what ever works. :lol: I love it! 👍

Last edited:
It is excellent in 1st part as you say, no doubt! I have only tried to tweek it a bit to try and plant the front end a bit more in the fast curves...to no avail, I always put it back. Trying to lower the rear DF is a good idea, think I'll try that as well. 👍

I put a new ride together w/ @Evo19uk's tune the other day. Only made a few laps. Was on a roll w/ your tune and didn't want to screw it up. But, it did feel real good. Will try it again before it's over. And yeah, it will take a diff approach. I think I'm getting more confident through spoon so, I may be able to make it work. I hope. :)

Thanks again! :cheers:

Edit:

I'm a nOOB to the wheel, just got the T500 in time for Rnd 2 of GTA, so I can't compare to the others. But it feels great all around. The paddles haven't been a prob for me, you just have to be aware. Sometimes I just use my pinky to shift...what ever works. :lol: I love it! 👍
Yeah, I'm total n00b at tuning but I think the tune I posted is very "rear heavy" and @Evo19uk is more in front... Or something like that :lol: Anyway jumping between these tunes is not easy and it takes a lot of adapting, but on @Evo19uk I have been only ,1 behind going under that bridge versus to my best on that modded @Mr P tune and evo19uk tune provides a lot more speed on the second half of the trac, so I decided to go with hes tune yesterday, and even made a little improvement 👍

Oh yeah, @Evo19uk tune didn't work too good for me at start, but after I put stock wing and chassis reinforcement on my car it started to work a whole lot better!!

Last edited:
I had the same problems as u are experiencing... Its hard to get the rotation/exit oversteer on the fast curves without screwing the car up elsewhere... Eclipse has given me a few pointers but doesnt seem to suit the way i drive. Iv been going back to the original myself...

Try what he told me and run toe at 0.10/-0.10 or even 0.15 on front..... Add a couple or clicks to rear brake bias or increase rear l.s.d acceleration 1 at a time until u find a good balance..

Forgot to mention you should have improved body rigidity on... Wings down to preference and the amount of DF you need to run.... 150/180 is about spot on.... Ramon will confirm that ;)

Last edited:
I had the same problems as u are experiencing... Its hard to get the rotation/exit oversteer on the fast curves without screwing the car up elsewhere... Eclipse has given me a few pointers but doesnt seem to suit the way i drive. Iv been going back to the original myself...

Try what he told me and run toe at 0.10/-0.10 or even 0.15 on front..... Add a couple or clicks to rear brake bias or increase rear l.s.d acceleration 1 at a time until u find a good balance..
Hey thaks man! It's hard to try anything when tunin knowledge is at this level :ill:

Back