600pp Non-Racing Cars & Tuned Cars Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 252 comments
Nissan 2020 Vision Car was a two lap gold, who says Seasonals are too hard?

Note on the Fastest Lap site these 600PP Real life super cars never get under 60 seconds, the SS tires are just too good!

Oh I`m very late in this tread. I really didn`t want to bother with boring Tsukuba, but I got - bored with other stuff, so decided to run this after all... About the tires...Well I don`t think that the fact IRL drivers never get under 60sec has something to do with GT6 tires being too grippy compared to IRL... I think it has something to do with real drivers "bodily weakness" - A real person simply cannot cope with the extreme G-forces (braking - accelerating - curve speeds) that we do here... He would get black-outed from it... Just imagine how violent Your head would be thrown around, if You drove like we do in GT6 IRL... Sorry I say this; it`s just everytime I see people coming up with "tyre grip issues".. I never saw anyone concider the bodily effects our GT6 driving styie would have IRL... Og and a real driver also has to consider "crash safety" and drive with a security margin...Hope it`s OK I replied to Your post?? And veeery late, as I wasn`t intersted in Tsukuba, as stated above.. Easy gold it was... Tommy Kaira here...:cheers:

Just noticed ramon never lifts of the throttle completely at virtually every corner whilst braking for entry... I constantly get the back end oversteering under braking because i lift completely.. Im guess that little bit of drive forwards with the throttle is helping maintain the traction massively....
Always lose the backend on exit too, dont feel like im over doing it with the throttle as im driving extremely carefully because of this reason, im avoiding first gear and shortshifting to 3rd on exit too.... Maybe the entry and rotation on braking is my only main issue/weakness with this car...
Heh, at first that I tried NSX I was really slow and didn't seem to get it up to speed. The grip is there but I cant get it in the use. But after watching some replays it was obvious that I wasn't pushing the car no where near its limits. Then I just started to brake later and later trying to get all the way to the apex while still braking and the cange between brake and throttle has to be seamless so you have the car controlled by throttle or brake all the time, keeping steering at minimum... It's like either you constantly tell the car what to do or the car tells you we are going on to the grass... Just try it in the first corner, jam the gears all the way to second gear as fast as you can and then just apply little throttle to prevent rear from locking too much, keeping the momentum up trough the whole corner, then coming out start accelerating on 2nd gear and just watch for the turbo lag, meaning if you can change up before the turbo kicks in wheels don't start spinning and rear keeps the tracktion. On exits it's just all about watching and feeling when that turbo is going to kick in, when you let the wheels spin just a hair you can hit the restart button...

But yeah, I'm making approx 1 lap out of 100 near 51 seconds so I can't say I'd have perfected this technique. Hope I'll shave off some time today, I have done just couple of laps under 51 second and both of them had at least one big mistake... Bit better shape around the whole lap would do...

Last edited:
I know exactly what u mean, i feel like i have to big a deadzone before the throttle starts applying, I tried it for an hour an managed a 51.2 in nsx. Last go tonite before it ends

5th and 8th's (two Italian users) laps are absolutely hideous.. Looks like they're hacked to me
It's only in PD's hands... They have the tools to analyze the laps and to ban. We can do nothing from our position, just guess.

Or even if we have solid proof, like some time ago @eclipsee had in the Nismo GTR TT (take a look here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...er-lap-indianapolis-road-course.318194/page-9) we can't inform PD. We are left alone against cheaters.

@eclipsee Looked at your lap that took the lead yesterday, even though it was marginally faster than your previous time, it looked aesthetically better 👍. Tried the NSX afterwards and can just :bowdown: at how easy you made it look to drive and deliver such a fast lap. The power delivery seems savage compared to ZZII.

I never got around to playing ZZII again, always find it takes a while for G27 to start working with GT FFB after playing a different game with it but maybe it is just me so to save myself from more :banghead: moments, went back to RaceRoom and improved my time on there by only 0.006 :banghead: :lol:.

@Growling There is a huge physics difference between online and offline.... 50.5 offline, 51.8 online... 51.6 with AS...
Did you have SRF on by accident?

It's only in PD's hands... They have the tools to analyze the laps and to ban. We can do nothing from our position, just guess.

Or even if we have solid proof, like some time ago @eclipsee had in the Nismo GTR TT (take a look here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...er-lap-indianapolis-road-course.318194/page-9) we can't inform PD. We are left alone against cheaters.

You can report them like I have in the past. Sony/PD does not monitor the leaderboards, they are only aware of what's going on when a report is made. They then will do an investigation and take appropriate actions if necessary. So, if cheating is suspected, make a report.

You can report them like I have in the past. Sony/PD does not monitor the leaderboards, they are only aware of what's going on when a report is made. They then will do an investigation and take appropriate actions if necessary. So, if cheating is suspected, make a report.

Please, can you tell us how to report?

I think it's something worth to share with us.

@eclipsee Looked at your lap that took the lead yesterday, even though it was marginally faster than your previous time, it looked aesthetically better 👍. Tried the NSX afterwards and can just :bowdown: at how easy you made it look to drive and deliver such a fast lap. The power delivery seems savage compared to ZZII.

I never got around to playing ZZII again, always find it takes a while for G27 to start working with GT FFB after playing a different game with it but maybe it is just me so to save myself from more :banghead: moments, went back to RaceRoom and improved my time on there by only 0.006 :banghead: :lol:.

Did you have SRF on by accident?
indeed i did.... Noob i know... Haha only about 2 tenths difference really. Shamed myself haha. Got down to a 51.2 with nsx

indeed i did.... Noob i know... Haha only about 2 tenths difference really. Shamed myself haha. Got down to a 51.2 with nsx
Pretty nice though, I think my final mileage on NSX reached 1500km for this event and I did only 4 laps under 51 secs, all of them over 50.9 seconds... Nothing too great I'd say, but it's a damn luck we have two more weeks on this track that is gift straight from heaven.

image.jpg

Did this quite easily with my fully beefed up Gallardo. Not even with a custom tune, just everything default and then slightly power limited to stay at 600 pp.

An annoying 0.2 off gold in a flat floor XKR-S I've been messing around with. It's quite heavy for this track and has understeer issues. Needs a few tweaks but I'm so far pleased with the rear grip under power.

Back