800Km LASARTHE LMP1 ENDURANCE - ***COMPLETED***

• Thread starter gippone
  • 138 comments
My dry times are slower than others', with my fastest laps being low 3:34's with my latest setup, though I believe I may stop for tyres less times than others. As for the wet, my best is a 4:11.

I'll echo what I said in the practice room: The winner will be whoever makes the least mistakes and/or whoever can make their tyres last the longest in the wet (assuming it rains). Spinning your tyres will increase the tyre wear by a lot in the rain, and you notice the lack of handling more in the wet than in the dry. Judging the transitions from dry-wet and wet-dry will also be a factor.

I'm hoping a good amount of the race is wet, since I seem to be able to put in fast times while still making the tyres last.

Last edited:
I'll have to make a lot of gap when it rains, because I'll lose a lot in the restroom. I drink too much tea during the races.:lol:

MY PRIVATE ROOM IS NOW OPEN FOR PRACTICE
to join add me to the PSN list, id: gprili

I may be able to join in on this, depending on the time in Jamaica. So sign me up, but rest assured, I may not be there.

I'll be in the GT-One. Long time favourite car for me, it'd be double brilliant to win it it :)

I may be able to join in on this, depending on the time in Jamaica. So sign me up, but rest assured, I may not be there.

I'll be in the GT-One. Long time favourite car for me, it'd be double brilliant to win it it :)

If I'm not mistaken in you're time zone there is not Daylight Saving Time. So the race will start at 3pm for you 👍 on friday

I'm signing you up! Hope you can make it :)

s4marsh and Calum_McHale

can you please state your car guys? :)

Damn.... Wish I could make it but it doesn't finish till 1AM here. If there is any space in the lobby at racetime could I watch?

Damn.... Wish I could make it but it doesn't finish till 1AM here. If there is any space in the lobby at racetime could I watch?

Of course 👍

Damn.... Wish I could make it but it doesn't finish till 1AM here.
Is that a big problem? It will be 2am here when it will finish.. and after it I'll have 4 hour to sleep before going to canoeing :scared:

i'm up for this will be a really great event though i think, hope there is less lag so we all can have some fun around the track!

PSN ID:GTP_Johny
Vehicle:Audi R10 TDI Race Car.

i'm up for this will be a really great event though i think, hope there is less lag so we all can have some fun around the track!

PSN ID:GTP_Johny
Vehicle:Audi R10 TDI Race Car.

for now I'm signing you up in reserve because I received 2 others possible request by pm earlier.

I will let you know guys :)

Wow, so many 908's. It's not that great, is it the only car everyone has?

I'm tempted to change from the 908 to the Toyota, but I don't think I have enough time to test it as thoroughly as I'd like to, or find/come up with a decent setup.

Last edited:
@Mohamu: Staying up till 1AM would be okay but if I was just playing the ps3 my parents would be :censored:ed .:lol:

So the 1 hour practice is the quali, right? Then don't forget to add this to the time if we don't want to start in the dark. I don't.:)

I believe It will be sunny for the whole race but I am not positive.... I will be starting a public room for practice and 8-15 laps at sarthe In about an hour if anyone is interested.... I have found this is the best way to turn an ok tune in to a great one....

I can't make the race today.. Would have been a great race :(

Hi dante, no problem you'll be there next time :)
I'm planning to do similar races where we can have wheater change and night
starting from september

using Suzuka, Monza, Nurb 24h ... also with the '67 '68 '69 vintage cars 👍

so I'm moving Yokumaru PSN GTP_Chia from the reserve list to the entries :)

well gprili thats my bro and believe me he is an aweful racer but ok go on mate, you got an opportunity too get a great racer instead, and if you dont believe me i will sign up in his account, WERENT I 1ST ON THE RESERVE LIST?

Latest Posts

Back